Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 208

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 221
Disgaea Forums - powered by XMB Disgaea Forums

Tales Series 2nd
Alexander - 2-5-2008 at 11:14 PM

Well kinda snob me to make another topic about this, but i have so much of a information about new upcoming Taleses and that older topic is kinda full already so i guess i start a new one.

Okay first im gonna tell about Tales of Vesperia wich will come XBOX360 and yeah im gonna get 360 just for that. That kinda Tales - fanboy im : D.

Characters

Yuri Lowell
An empathetic young man, who doesn't give a second thought about helping those in need, but he knows his limits. He is quite sarcastic and cynical but a nice man at heart. He was once a knight, which gave him the freedom of taking brief journeys outside his hometown, but now works as a bodyguard
Pic http://www.rpgamer.com/games/tales/tov/art/tov4.jpg

Estelle
Her real name is Estellise, but she is also called Estelle. She uses healing magic and has pink hair. She also carry a sword and shield wich is pretty much unique for healer..
pic http://www.rpgamer.com/games/tales/tov/art/tov3.jpg

Flynn Scifo
A knight that wields a sword and shield. Flynn shared his childhood with Yuri, though they contrast from one another. He has similar ideals of helping others, but chooses to work them out via politics instead. He still looks like a Ky Kiske clone.
Pic http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/078/78156/c20080502_tov_01_cs1w1_234x640.jpg

Repede
Yuri's dog, who accompanies Yuri to places and fights with him using a dagger. He holds a pipe in his mouth that is a memento of his previous owner. He is very close and friendly with those he accepts, but hates for those he doesn't know to touch him. He appears to be the most calm one of the group. I guess he is most unique Tales-char ever.
Pic http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/078/78161/c20080502_tov_06_cs1w1_351x640.jpg

The other two chars Rita and Karol has not annoucet fully yet so i guess i tell you about them more when time comes.

Links

http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/078/78154/index.html
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/tales/tov/propaganda/tovpropaganda050108-1.html

I have info about New Wiis Tales, but i let you swallow this first. And mods be kind and delete that other Tales-treath this is now current one.

Thank you.

Etna - 10-5-2008 at 04:04 AM

A review from Play magazine,about ToD Director's Cut:

http://www.playmagazine.com/index.php?fuseaction=SiteMain.showJapanPage&Japan_ID=209

If anything...Id probably just go watch the cut scenes on Leon's side or read a script,lol.I mean,I pretty much figured it was going to be Just that,another excuse to make more money out of the series.

Taro - 11-5-2008 at 01:32 AM

Very large and smooth looking game...That dog looks real tight by the way, all animals should have scars and a pipe. Gonna be alotta Tales to play soon...I still have to try some of the old ones...

heart_of_winter - 13-5-2008 at 04:54 AM

Quote:
I mean,I pretty much figured it was going to be Just that,another excuse to make more money out of the series.
Highly dissagreed. Although it is a companies goal to make money, so that they can be in the buisness for a while, Tales of destiny Remake doesn't seem like a rehash of the same thing.

I mean come on, in the original you had to stand still to activate the skits, plus it had that old "cast a spell, and everything stands still" combat system. At least with the newer game, the combat is faster, and the characters are a bit more fleshed out without having to stand still for a long time.

Etna - 13-5-2008 at 05:00 AM

I was referring to the Director's cut,not the Remake....Remake I would love to play as to what they fixed up from the original.Especially with how many skits they've thrown in.

heart_of_winter - 14-5-2008 at 02:55 AM

I appologize for that lil outburst then ma'am. :swt:

I guese those guys at Namco tales of studio, must see that even the tinyest of glitches can trigger a way to make another game. In that case that is weird...but hey, from what I've seen at play asia, the directors cut is actually cheaper than the other game. :D

Alexander - 14-5-2008 at 10:13 AM

I have to disagree with bouth, because Remake and Directors - cut are pretty much fan milking more money make. I have played bouth and i still prefer PSX-one, because atleast it got some epicness. ToD remake is full of meaningles jokes and stuff, also Stahn sucks balls with his "fencin" Yeah he sting like rapier with damn longsword. The some of bosses are changet to something more meaningless and well like Etna sayed about ages ago they screwed soundtrack.

Directors-cut is more meaningles, because well we know about what happened to Leon, but we don't have to damn play it, because well even it is good add i knewed what happened in his past, and i damn hate when i have to play it. Yeah i spended 50 to directors-cut pre-order and realy i could say i throwed my money to sewer. Yeah artbook is cool, but thats all what i can realy mention about that.

So i don't realy recomend to buy neither of those, because you get more epic game just downloading ToD to PSX emulator then this money maker "BTW i playing it same time i write this rant, but im not gonna rant it more for now"

Etna - 14-5-2008 at 10:24 AM

I knew there was something that I complained about before when we talked about it....Lol.

Yeah,they screwed up the OST.I mean,I can put up with it while playing the remake....but yeah,I really loved that OST for ToD.
To the point,I even downloaded the PS music files ripped directly from the game itself...since the OST,tends to sound different from the game's music.

But its probably me.
Also another reason why I'm attached to the PS version the most is..I fell in love with the chibis,lol.

heart_of_winter - 14-5-2008 at 10:38 AM

Quote:
[quote="Enta"]Also another reason why I'm attached to the PS version the most is..I fell in love with the chibis,lol.
I would say why there's less and less games with Chibi, but come to think about it, most sprited JRPGs have them. Maybe not as heavily styalized as the older games, but it's still chibi none the less.

Etna - 14-5-2008 at 05:35 PM

Tales of Vesperia...going to the PS3,maybe?

http://kotaku.com/5008976/tales-of-vesperia-coming-to-ps3

Alexander - 14-5-2008 at 06:17 PM

I see so now this will make sense, because USA gets XBOX360 version earlyer than japan so Japan gets PS3 version earlyer than USA.

Realy interesting toght, but why the hell they say it's 360 Exclusive when they just gonna change their mind. Yeah that is cool thing, but realy just annouce that is gonna be those to in first place!!!

Hitoshura - 28-6-2008 at 11:18 PM

From RPGFan.com:

"With the August release of Tales of Vesperia on Xbox 360, Bandai Namco Games' flagship RPG series will be available on all major current generation platforms, except for Sony Computer Entertainment's PlayStation 3. Judging from an article in a Japanese magazine, this could change soon, though. The article is highlighting Tales of Symphonia: Knight of Ratatosk and Tales of Vesperia with one screenshot each. Instead of a screenshot, a question mark is shown under the PlayStation 3 section. Underneath the texts reads as follows: "A new Tales extracting the PlayStation 3's potential [from the hardware]? Day X of the Presentation in July!?""

Alexander - 29-6-2008 at 01:49 AM

Yeah well that PS3 port confirmed to fraud long time ago. I already getting 360 for this and well i have Ratatosk import coming from playasia. Im just glad realy that i haven't gotted buyed PS3 yet, because it would be useles money spending.

What? A new Tales to PS3? Well that is new, but i bet it won't have so cool chars than Vesperia i mean i love them all bottom of my heart. So if that PS3 game gonna be good it have to use atleast same good chars.

Yeah im gonna have it even it don't but buying all systems is pain in the ass.

Etna - 2-7-2008 at 05:33 PM

http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2008/1252.html

Two new Tales games,one for the DS and the other for the PSP.The one for PSP is Radiant Mythology 2.

Not really sure I would buy the sequel....I mean,the first one was fun,but ehh...dunno if I want to go through the same thing,lol.If they throw Kyle from ToD2j then MAYBE...because I love that kid.Oh and Judas would be a double bonus or me.

Alexander - 2-7-2008 at 09:40 PM

Well let me quess the PSP one is pointles as first one and DS-one never hit's outside of japan XD.

Well Radiant mythology was pretty let down when you look about Nakiri dungeons i mean the plot of these where awesome and not just "yeah i get you very chalengin Quest GO TO GET ME SOME MUSHROOMS!!

Etna - 2-7-2008 at 09:56 PM

Yeah it probably will turn out that way.

Rofl,I agree...those quests are just....dumb.I mean,yeah its fun to have a character of your own,but eh,it feels almost like you're making a OC of your own just so they can adapt into the Tales of world.

Nothing wrong with creating your own character for a series,but still..with how the plot was for RM it wasnt as excited as it sounded.Those quests didnt help either.

Alexander - 3-7-2008 at 09:49 AM

Looks like Some chars confirmed for RM2

Yuri Lowell - Tales of Vesperia
Cless Alvein - Tales of Phantasia
Guy Cecil - Tales of The abyss
Presea Combartir - Tales of Symphonia
Veigue Lungberg - Tales of Rebirth

As much im very pleased that Veigue is finally particating Tales of the world-series, still if this gonna be another RM then i guess there is no light for this.

As for new Tales of Hearts looks like Namco doing something Square - like, but those chars would been better with anime-style. Well can't have everything i guess. I wonder if this is case the PS3-tales will be photo-realistic like FFXIII.

Source
http://www.siliconera.com/2008/07/02/two-additional-tales-told-by-namco-bandai/

Etna - 3-7-2008 at 06:00 PM

Well I did miss Cless since he wasnt in the last RM...
And wow,that is crazy.

It does look like they're trying to be like SquareEnix.

LaReece - 4-7-2008 at 03:24 AM

I'm actually playing through all PSX Tales (or their respected remakes) at the moment, using the emulator sadly because all my games are not with me. If anyone is willing we could go through them together using the netplay feature :P

Etna - 4-7-2008 at 03:42 AM

Ive always heard about that netplay in the past before,but I remember it being used for SNES games...like that Gundam Wing fighting game..atleast I think it was that.I might be confusing it for something else...

So what would it do for the Tales games when using Netplay? Would it let the other person be the second playable character?

LaReece - 4-7-2008 at 04:41 AM

Yeah one person trudges through the story and when battles happen, 2nd player can control a character.

I've used SNES netplay for fighting games and the countless number of times I beat Seiken Densetsu 3. SNES emulator doesn't work because SNES Tales of Phantasia isn't multiplayer.

Etna - 4-7-2008 at 04:51 AM

Yeah,the super famicon/snes ToP was never meant to be multiplayer.

But I know ToD is,found out with my best friend,lol.
Do they make it multiplayer for the PSX ToP version? Or you dont know?

Hey Alex,it would be crazy if we both played ToD2j together xD
Even better on the PSPs but...I doubt that is possible.

LaReece - 4-7-2008 at 05:00 AM

Yep, PSX ToP, ToE, and ToD are multiplayer.

Etna - 4-7-2008 at 05:17 AM

Ah alright,I figured as much with ToE too.

Oh yeah,I sent you a message I have a question about netplay.

LaReece - 4-7-2008 at 05:40 AM

ToDII as well forgot to mention cause I tend to replace it with ToE, damn America >_<

Etna - 4-7-2008 at 05:47 AM

Oh really? You mean the Japanese ToD2?

I have heard of a team working on the translation for it..but ehh,dont get your hopes up.Its been really dead for a long time,however,the translation they showed on their forums Really helped a lot,especially when they translated the menu,you can find screenshots of them.

LaReece - 4-7-2008 at 07:05 AM

Yeah, ever since they had to name ToE ToD2 and then made a REAL ToD2 I get confused sometime.

I was actually keeping up with that project but things got really really slow and I'm not even sure if they're working on it anymore.

Etna - 4-7-2008 at 07:25 AM

Actually I just went to go check that forum,they do have a patch available and its for translation of the menus....trying to find the ISO for is it a pain.

Probably gonna end up with ToP PSX,since I found that one easier.

LaReece - 4-7-2008 at 07:38 AM

I could pass you links to all of the PSX Tales games as I have them on hand.

For that one I may have to use my Blackcats account, but I haven't looked for an iso yet.

Oh and make sure you get the translation patch for PSX ToP, its 100% complete.

Alexander - 4-7-2008 at 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Etna

Hey Alex,it would be crazy if we both played ToD2j together xD
Even better on the PSPs but...I doubt that is possible.

Hoh that would be damn awesome! I guess you have to be Kyle, because im not gonna hand of my Judas XD

Well translators are kinda lazy i mean they brag about so much how they gonna do this and etc. But then they just stop, because they don't want to use so much of effort to do that. Yeah always sounds damn good idea to translate japanese games, but fans are not creators they can't understand how damn hard it actualy is.

Most saddest one is Rebirth, wich is very good game, but only translations are some youtube clips so kinda boring to do it that way. I kinda play all japanese Tales without translations when i sawed how bad they was in ToD2.

ToD remake is multiplayer tought and it was fun doing 4 players game with multitap the bad part was nobody my friends like to be healer or mage XD. In Abyss im forced to play Tear or Natalia, because im only one who can understand when healing is necessary.

Atleast we have maked deal to Vesperia that i Play as Yuri, and my friends as Repede, Rawen and Judith XD.

Etna - 4-7-2008 at 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Alexander
Hoh that would be damn awesome! I guess you have to be Kyle, because im not gonna hand of my Judas XD

Thats pretty much what I had in mind,lol. I know how much you like playing as Judas,and how I love playing Kyle so much.

Yeah finding a person playing a healer is rare,ToD wise...Yeah I always liked Stahn xD Oh! I can stand Rutee and Garr[or Woodrow].

TotA wise...I could never get used to Tear,tried that arena where she soloed,and that just sucked for me,lol.

Quote:
Originally posted by LaReece
I could pass you links to all of the PSX Tales games as I have them on hand.

For that one I may have to use my Blackcats account, but I haven't looked for an iso yet.

Oh and make sure you get the translation patch for PSX ToP, its 100% complete.

Well so far I just have ToP at the moment,as for ToE,I know where to get that one so I'm okay with that.
Just to be on the safe side,can you show me where to find that patch? I have found one and it was done by Gemini,is that the one who did it 100%?

LaReece - 4-7-2008 at 06:45 PM

Yeah, Gemini is the right one. Its really good, even gives you the option to choose whether you want the skill names romanized or not.

Etna - 4-7-2008 at 08:11 PM

I got it working,and it looks nice...really like how it looks translated.

Now if only I can get that netplay to work,dont think I fully understand it...got some error earlier,that it says it couldnt find the "ps4net.dll" in the plugins folder,yet its There >>;

LaReece - 4-7-2008 at 08:28 PM

Well, I could send you my PSX folder which is guaranteed to work, you'd just might want to back up your memory cards or maybe just back up your whole emulator to be safe. If I sent you mine you'd get my ToP saved data which isn't very far actually, just finished the Slyphs I believe.

Etna - 4-7-2008 at 09:09 PM

Ah its alright,thanks!

I finally got it to work.

LaReece - 4-7-2008 at 10:38 PM

Good to hear, and like I said, if you want to play just let me know :P

Alexander - 7-7-2008 at 01:07 PM

TADAAAA! Tales of Symphonia Ratatosk no Kishi finally arrived to my hands today! It's pretty awesome already even i have played it only abou three hours. It's absolutely best game for Wii currently and those who have not pre-ordered it shame on you, because that Pre-order price TOSKOR Dramatic DVD is something Syphonia - fan have to own XD!

First Impression:

Well what i can say the graphics are good, but they are not same kind as Symphonia or try to be improved version of it. Game starts pretty much from town Luin "yeah symphonia". You star as Emil the mainchar, but at first you can't do nothing. Emil is terribe in combat i mean he helds sword with two hands and screams like a little girl. Althought he can't do any moves beside basic attack. In this rate you can die so yeasy than it's to best just run and make Richer to kill monsters. Well finally you meet Tembrance a wierd looking black dog wich give you power of Ratatosk so finally Emil learn how to fight. Now Emil is awesome he moves smootly and attackin works fine. He also can do now Majinken "demon fang" and now you love to play as him. Next is monster capturing and that is easy. You just to have defeat enemy and it will join you "i have Wolf and Imp now" There is too red bar under your partys healt and when that goes red you can do Ougi "special attack" wich is this time just burst combo. That is all for what i can say about actual game without spoiling critical. Well believe or not battles actualy work on Wii mote and to use sorcerers ring you have to aim to targer with mote and press A to make litte burst of fire.

For characters i realy like Emil i mean even he tend to be shy and he repeats "Sumimase" all the time he is lovable. Atleast Emil don't go jerk like Luke XD. Martha well i like her too i mean she is cute. My fav is Richter "Kratos with Glasses". He uses sword and shield, but he looks more of a scholar than swordman, but well he is still the best.

For the bonus that Dramatic DVD is fun. It contains :

- The summary of Tales of symphonia and Character profiles

- Skit based episode of ToS with fandom style

- Voice actor interviews: Lloyd,Colette,Genius,Refil,Sheena,Kratos,Zelos,Presea,Regal,Emil,Martha and Richer

- 2008 Tales - Event hosted by Masaya Onosaka (Zelos Wilder) with interviews of voice cast Katsuyuki Konishi (Lloyd Irving), Hiro Shimono (Emil Castagnier) and Rie Kugimiya (Martha Lualdi). Event contains too Misono live where she sing Nininsankyaky the intro of TOSKOR.

- OP-song singer Misono interview and her compliments for game.

Skit based episode is so hilarious i mean i watched that 4 times row and laughed my ass of XD. It's just so fun i mean Lloyd insults teaching of Kratos and he shoots Lloyd with Judgement XD.

These are for now i tell more when i have played further.

Etna - 7-7-2008 at 04:13 PM

Pretty cool,seems the bonus DVD is well worth it.I'm pretty sure someone will translate it soon Alex,just keep checking youtube,lol.

Etna - 8-7-2008 at 05:37 PM

Short footage for the Tales DS game:

http://kotaku.com/5022811/new-tales-ds-footage

Hitoshura - 8-7-2008 at 10:40 PM

I'm really liking the designs of the characters in it, mainly Shing Meteoryte's. But the designs seem to look better in the art, then the CG. So I'm not really for the CG being used this time for opening and such.

Look nice so far overall though.

Alexander - 9-7-2008 at 12:06 AM

TALES OF THE ABYSS ANIME ANNOUCET

http://www.siliconera.com/2008/07/08/tales-of-the-abyss-told-as-an-anime/

I can heard already annoying scream of fangirls......

Etna - 9-7-2008 at 12:11 AM

Luke screencapping for me <3

Hitoshura - 9-7-2008 at 12:45 AM

I honestly cannot express my excitement over that news enough, especialy since the Tales of Symphonia anime I actually found to be rather good for the most part and not just totally suck like most game's that get made into anime's. But in either case, this just mean more Luke & Tear goodness, and of Jade's deadpan sarcasm and off-color humor... so it's already looking to be good in my eyes.

Alexander - 9-7-2008 at 01:58 AM

Even i am HUUUUGE Tales fan i don't like this idea. Why because they should do anime for better Taleses like Destiny. Yeah i know this game was money magnet and first i like it until comes CLONE WARS. I mean that just dropped my excitement down like dull torpedo. Well what i heard there gonna be 26 episodes so welcome to fillers and more retarded stuff. Game animes should be art like ToP anime was damn fantastic. Only 4 episodes long OVA and you can always watch it again. i have watched that many many times and never tired out for that. What realy lost my interest for ToA anime was the episode amount. I mean yeah i would watch it if it would be 4-6 episodes long, but now i can see 26 episodes i assume i have to stand bastard Luke for 13 episodes.

Even i am a Tales fanboy i can't stand that Luke so long and expecialy when he beats Mieu i mean that makes my heart broke XD. But sure i have to watch it as a fan, but i god pray they would just delete clone stuff i mean some animes are different than games they based so who say thats not possible?

Hitoshura - 9-7-2008 at 03:08 AM

I haven't played Tales of Destiny due to not being able to get my hands on a copy yet, or any of the others outside of Tales of Legendia, Tales of the Abyss, and Tales of Symphonia. So I'm not sure just how good the other titles in the series are when it come to those there, I just know I really enjoyed the ones I have played, and will gladly watch anything dealing with them.

I don't know, it could go either way for me on the fact it will be a full 26 episode run. I mean, on the upside, they have enough time to tell the full story this time unlike Tales of Symphonia. But on the downside, the animation won't be as nicely done throughout the series like ToS was -- I don't think there will be much time for filler episodes, though. It was a pretty long story. So they might need every episode to tell it. But even if there is, I'll gladly take what they give me, as long as Tear is in them. <3

And no, I think Mieu was more then deserving of every beating he got for his annoying dubbed voice [laugh].

Etna - 13-7-2008 at 03:12 AM

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/36125.html

It looks like the Tales characters from the previous one are coming back,there seems to be some...emblems involved not sure about and a ranking system.But whats the one thing that hasnt changed? The graphics....and the dungeon layout,lol.

Oh sure,put in a fire temple and another ice palace or whatever...I dont think I can bring myself to play it.

And Tales of hearts:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/36087.html

Alexander - 13-7-2008 at 09:27 AM

Not just old character, but graphics too. I mean there i no improvement at all... Yeah costumation is now more merrier, but thats about it so in right words this is add-on rather than game itself. Oh i soo love that they uses same damn Action cuts on abyss characters hi-ougis. I mean could this be more recycle than this?

Im sure kinda interested Tales of Hearts, because it brings back ToE battlesystem and that is awesome. I realy like Shing and Kohak, but this is something again gets only japanise release and in the fact i haven't even get my selfe to buy Innocence yet, because playing realy original Tales with Japan texts is just pain in te arse and i have toldet that game plot is actualy damn good.

Etna - 17-7-2008 at 04:18 AM

Looks like Johnny is back again,first it was Guy now the main character in this Tales game..

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/36723.html

And Tales of Vesperia:
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/36717.html

Alexander - 22-7-2008 at 02:07 AM

Oh man i laughed my head off playing ToSKOR XD

Decus Hi-Ougi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCyL9cOqi5g

You can't realy know how i cracked i mean in the midle of the Decus Battle he just do this and it's damn hilarious XD

Emil's Hi-ougi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozLabnCdVQc

Man Etna gonna love his extenshions mad laugh ^^

Etna - 22-7-2008 at 02:47 AM

Lmao.

Decus'...wtf xD And it even spelled Love,thats just too much,lol.
Hah,yeah that was pretty wicked,liked the laugh but the Hi-ougi altogether was amazing.

Love the hi-ougi cut-ins...y'know when they show the character and all.

Alexander - 7-8-2008 at 10:17 AM

This is Tales of Vesperia Release date in Japan and it gotted very much popularity in there.

http://kotaku.com/5034072/japanese-people-acutally-lining-up-for-xbox-360-exclusive-oh-yes

The article says over 100 peoples was lining that in akihabara, but the total buyed/Reserved 360-consoles and Tales of Vesperia games was 650 000/units. So i guess ToV realy changed console sellings in japan XD

sHiNHaWk - 8-8-2008 at 09:14 AM

That's really impressive. If the 360 gets more RPG loving like this, its gonna boost sales even more. As for ToV itself, it looks really cool and I love the look of the game. The characters look super cool and cute; especially that Estelle. haha

Etna - 7-9-2008 at 02:53 AM

Tales of hearts trailers,one is CG and the other is animated:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/39660.html

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/39643.html

Hitoshura - 8-9-2008 at 11:00 PM

Finally got around to watching 'em; the animated one is definitely the better one of the two there since it fit the style of the game better, in my opinion.

Alexander - 9-9-2008 at 02:01 AM

Well i guess bouth are good, but it's realy shame tought that if it gets NA-release it will be CG-version definetly.

Japan gives good pre-order prizes with these:

GC - Original Soundtrack

Animated - Drama soundtrack

Etna - 11-9-2008 at 09:51 PM

ToV review:
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/39721.html

I like that one outfit Yuri wears,it has red devil horns,lol.

Deshwitat - 15-9-2008 at 05:21 AM

Wish it wasn't on 360 :( It's the only system I won't buy.... I'm too much of an FF fan to stay away from the PS3

Etna - 16-9-2008 at 06:34 PM

And the question...still goes on:

http://kotaku.com/5050395/anime-cutscenes-vs-cg-cutsences-+-fight

Deshwitat - 16-9-2008 at 10:24 PM

Interesting, I never knew a game that made 2 different art styles. Anime wins out though.... Tales just wouldn't feel like Tales without the anime

Alexander - 17-9-2008 at 04:23 PM

Knight guy looks damn cool, but in GC... uh thats horrible XD

Inomata does again realy good work^^

Hitoshura - 1-10-2008 at 12:29 AM

Tales of the Abyss was confirmed for Pizza Hut product placement in Japan:

http://www.pizzahut.jp/whatsnew/085_080908_tales/

Alexander - 2-10-2008 at 12:37 AM

Cless have now real Hi-Ougi in Tales of the world Radiant mythology 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI8Btqn52nc&fmt=18

@Hito: lol that was awesome XD I want that Jade Plushie !

Etna - 2-10-2008 at 02:35 AM

Go Cless Go!

I dont remember using Hi-ougis in the first one...but those are alright.

Etna - 15-10-2008 at 03:25 AM

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/41519.html

TotW: RM2

Erm...basically shows what is "new",the story involved[if you can understand what is being said],what other characters are brought in and some kind of conversation between Tear and Caius.She finds him cute for some reason...Lol.

Alexander - 15-10-2008 at 01:21 PM

Quote:

Erm...basically shows what is "new",the story involved[if you can understand what is being said],what other characters are brought in and some kind of conversation between Tear and Caius.She finds him cute for some reason...Lol.

Its, because Caius can turn to Lynchant in english Furry XD.
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/aselia/images/thumb/e/e0/Artwork_tales_of_tempest_20060427.jpg/119px-Artwork_tales_of_tempest_2006 0427.jpg

Tempest was only Tales-game wich you can turn to Furry and you know Tear's fetish for fur-things XD.

Oh looks like Go Shiina is gonna compose this. That is damn great i miss Go's music of ToL^^

Etna - 15-10-2008 at 04:19 PM

Ohh okay,lol xD. That makes sense.

Jamie - 15-10-2008 at 07:52 PM

I bought Vesperia and its pretty effin good. Yuri is the coolest Jrpg hero I've seen in a long time. (if you played 1/3rd of the game then you know why). I defs recommend this if your a fan (and even if your not).

Alexander - 15-10-2008 at 10:00 PM

Yeah i guess everybody here would bought it if it was for PS3! But, because it's Xbawks it don't gonna have so much of popularity here....

Anyway yeah im Tales-fanboy so i have it XD.

Leon - 16-10-2008 at 01:44 PM

'Course i'm gonna buy it when it comes here (...or actually my dad, i've got no money ,__,), if it comes. Well, hope it comes. Maybe comes, maybe not. If it comes, i'll get to play it but if it doesn't... That's a different story.

Buuut it looks nice. characters, plot, fighting etc. And 3D map, i hate games where you go to places just pressing buttons. Exploring is fun ~
And i want to play other Taleses than Symphonia, too. ,__, yup, only Tales- i've played. But when i get some money or something i'll get Eternia and Radiant Mythology, and the new Symphonia when it comes here. ~

Hitoshura - 16-10-2008 at 10:19 PM

Quote:
Yeah i guess everybody here would bought it if it was for PS3!

Yeah, pretty much [laugh].

I know I would had at the very least after I watched some videos off youtube and saw how Yuri Lowell was.

Etna - 25-11-2008 at 06:53 PM

So uh,about those Tales of figures that were seen at Pizza Hut.....seems they're at it again with it being food related.

http://kotaku.com/5098457/tales-of-tofu-curry

Ive never tried curry,but I'm willing to give it a shot,lol.

Hitoshura - 25-11-2008 at 11:43 PM

Speaking of which:

http://www.yesasia.com/us/prop-plus-petit-tales-of-the-abyss/1011914421-0-0-0-en/info.html

Hitoshura - 17-12-2008 at 07:23 AM

New Tales of -- trailer:

http://gonintendo.com/?p=66271

The music is sounding nice, so if nothing else it might have a good soundtrack I'll get to listen to since I won't get to play the actual game due to it being for the Wii.

BL_Angelic_Hazard - 2-1-2009 at 05:45 PM

If This topic is talking about Tales Series, then I'll go in here.

Actually, I'm a new Fan of Tales Series.
The Tales Series I first play is Tales of The Abyss (PS2).
Since it was made by Bandai Namco, I attracted of playing it!
I have played it since September 2008. Since then, I've become a fan of it!

Well, I'm having Fun with it!
Now, I'm at Chesedonia Falling into Qliphoth. AT AVERAGE Level of 52!
I kinda Like using Anise! She is good at comboing and magic! Also, in my game, Her HP is the Highest among the other Character.

I have watched The Anime also until Chapter 4 by now.
Now, I try to download All Tales of The AByss SOng. It's Plenty! BAH! and Great also!

Quote:
Originally posted by Hitoshura
Tales of the Abyss was confirmed for Pizza Hut product placement in Japan:

http://www.pizzahut.jp/whatsnew/085_080908_tales/

Hah?? Not found!!!! So, Pizza is working for Anime, too?

Etna - 2-1-2009 at 06:11 PM

Nope.

That link has been up for a few weeks now,its for Pizza Hut in japan...and just like here with our fast food restuarant,they give away toys...thats just what the Pizza Hut link was about,for promotional use only and for a limited time.So thats why it expired.

Alexander - 23-1-2009 at 02:53 AM

Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 OP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzP5U1G1paQ

It got all our favs + Yuri and Estelle ^^

Etna - 23-1-2009 at 02:57 AM

Ahhh..Stahn and Kyle! WTF,lol.

And and...Luke and Asch!
...but I dont know if I will still play it xD

Alexander - 23-1-2009 at 03:07 AM

Im sooooooooooooooo getting this!

Stahn, Rutee and Kyle as family ^^

Etna - 23-1-2009 at 03:12 AM

I know! Thats so awesome.

Its tempting really..but Ill probably end up getting it,lol.
Just so I can hear Kyle's dubbed VA.

BL_Angelic_Hazard - 4-2-2009 at 04:17 PM

Ummm, Just asking little question:
What is the different between Tales of Destiny in PS1, PS2, PSP?
What is the different between Tales of Destiny 2 (Tales of Eternia, is it?) in PS1 and PS2?

The name here are confusing me!
Why do they still have the same name even somehow it has been modified?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/search/index.html?game=Tales+of+Destiny&platform=0

Etna - 4-2-2009 at 06:40 PM

ToD was originally made on the PS1,PS2 is a remake...they made a PSP version?
They Never made one for the PSP [if they did,I probably would have imported it by now].You must be referring to the other PS2 one,the Director's cut,which was just adding in a short story from Leon's point of view.[Prove me wrong Alex if I got that mixed up...Lol.]

Ah,I blame the american namco-bandai company.At the time of Tales of Eternia[which is renamed ToD2 for the U.S.],Im assuming they wanted to get more people to buy ToE by renaming it ToD2.

So the english ToD2 is really ToE.
While the REAL ToD2[japanese only],is the Direct sequel to ToD.

Alexander - 5-2-2009 at 03:01 AM

I make this clear once and for all

Tales of Phantasia [Snes/PSX/GBA/PSP]
Tales of Destiny [PSX/PS2]
Tales of Eternia [PSX/PSP]
Tales of Destiny 2 [PS2/PSP]
Tales of Rebirth [PS2/PSP]
Tales of Symphonia [GC/PS2]

Okay well here was all Multiplatform Taleses so i hope this make it clearly.

Yes you are right for part of that, because Director's cut give you choice to play that whole story on Leons yeyes (like Etna Mode in DisPSP).
So yeah it is Leons story, but it's everything but short XD. It's realy good actualy if you want to know more about him, but if it's that and same to you i wouldn't bother then.

Well Etna bringing ToD to PSP would be waste of time i rather think they will remake it 3D to PS3 if they remake it. So yeah let's wait for HD Stahn then XD.
Well anyway NamcoBandai site PS3 part is text witch reads (New Tales tittle) so i would be happy if it's realy new tittle or ToD remake OR Abyss sequel.

But yeah only time tells XD.

Etna - 5-2-2009 at 03:24 AM

Quote:
Well Etna bringing ToD to PSP would be waste of time i rather think they will remake it 3D to PS3 if they remake it. So yeah let's wait for HD Stahn then XD.
Well anyway NamcoBandai site PS3 part is text witch reads (New Tales tittle) so i would be happy if it's realy new tittle or ToD remake OR Abyss sequel.

But yeah only time tells XD.

Ohhh an HD Stahn...I like the sound of that.I can wait,lol.

Etna - 5-2-2009 at 11:47 PM

TotW2 made number one in sales:

http://kotaku.com/5147236/newest-tales-tops-japanese-charts-as-ninja-blade-bombs

I'll admit,I probably will end up buying it.Just sucks that I have to put with the lame design of the dungeons all over,but eh,I'll manage.

Etna - 10-2-2009 at 04:38 AM

Who didnt see this coming?

http://kotaku.com/5150197/tales-of-vesperia-animated-movie-announced

That or a series like TotA.

Alexander - 10-2-2009 at 09:38 PM

Well yeah i see this coming when i looked my ToV Soundtrack and there reads WARNER MUSIC XD.

And it is for 360 and if Halo get's movie why not this?

Etna - 1-4-2009 at 09:35 PM

Alex already told me,but there is more about it:

http://kotaku.com/5194343/tales-of-verperia-ps3+bound-more-tales-spun

Also that Tales of vs. is Just like SE's Dissidia..even BETTER.Its on the PSP!!!
Yeah Im buying that one xD With Luke in that one,that was an automatic must buy,but adding Stahn and Cress will make me a very very happy person ;D But including Asch will seal the deal.

Alexander - 3-4-2009 at 07:43 PM

LEON! I COMMAND THEY PUT LEON IN IT AND JUDAS FOR HIS ALTERNATIVE COSTUME!!!

Also Dhaos and Barbatos ^^

Etna - 12-4-2009 at 07:08 PM

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/47897.html

You can see character illustrations towards the very end,I saw Stahn and Philla.I already knew about Stahn though.

Etna - 18-4-2009 at 02:31 AM

New screens for the upcoming Tales games:

http://www.siliconera.com/2009/04/17/a-hodgepodge-of-tales-screens/

Alex I challenge you with using either Stahn or Luke,choose your hero xD

Taro - 18-4-2009 at 04:27 AM

Tales of Vs.

Tales knows just how to make the fans happy sometimes.................

littlebigchef, derishishishishi!

Alexander - 18-4-2009 at 09:32 AM

Quote:
New screens for the upcoming Tales games:

http://www.siliconera.com/2009/04/17/a-hodgepodge-of-tales-screens/

Alex I challenge you with using either Stahn or Luke,choose your hero xD

For this current cast i would chose Yuri or Richter, but Namdai said that there will be 32 playable chars so im crossing my fingers with Leon & Judas. Then im gonna battle you with IRONY OF FATE as battle music XD.

Etna - 18-4-2009 at 03:25 PM

Hell yeah,its on xD

Alexander - 30-7-2010 at 10:26 AM

Okay so there not have been aeons Tales-news so i fill you in the recents.

Tales of Gracess going to the PS3
http://www.siliconera.com/2010/07/28/tales-of-graces-f-heading-to-playstation-3/

Lets hope this time they would localize this "im pained to play my ToV PS3 jap version thought im still playing it..lol"

PS3 gets first Exclusive Tales - Game
http://www.siliconera.com/2010/07/28/your-first-glimpse-at-a-brand-new-ps3-tales-game/

This what im interest of mostly. Because unlike ToV and ToG are ports so their localization changes was pretty slim already this is a new tittle so there is possibility to get this localize and finally western PS3 owners would get their Tales-game. Look for the new stuff about that in Falls TGS.

Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 3
http://www.siliconera.com/2010/07/28/asbel-is-also-in-tales-of-the-world-radiant-mythology-3/

Sadly last one did not get to Westerns so lets hope this will, but i guess chances of that are pretty slim.

Thats for now folks im gonna fill you in more when TGS 2010 is on :3

Etna - 30-7-2010 at 05:40 PM

Yeah,looking forward to the PS3 one.Didnt care for ToG.
Atleast you got to play ToV xD I might end up importing it sometime myself,lol.

It is sad that the previous Tales games that have been released have had not much releases over here.I guess they assume they wont do well in the U.S.

Alexander - 30-7-2010 at 06:19 PM

PS3 game have realy good chances to be released, because Namco Tales-studios is in kinda financial crisis and they have like 21 million dollars debt, because they havent got so much profit "only in japan" games.

Then they ask how they could rose their profits?

How about PUBLISHING it in westerns you know your biggest fanbase can be in damn japan, but Japan is damn small when you compare it to USA and EUROPE which bouth have lot of hungry Tales-fans.

Etna - 30-7-2010 at 06:41 PM

I completely agree.
It's so stupid that they dont try to sell their games outside of Japan,they will sell either way.Its like you said,there are fans out there who love the Tales series...y'know just because its not as Popular as SE titles doesnt mean you leave the Tales fans in the dark >>;

Etna - 3-2-2011 at 01:08 AM

http://kotaku.com/5750272/tales-of-graces-f-is-coming-to-america

Now if only Tales of Vesperia for the PS3 comes over,I'll be happy,lol.

Etna - 15-9-2011 at 04:41 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo-CUdAZGis

First Tales of game for the PSVita. Tales of Innocence R,I may or may not buy it if they decide to bring it over...the characters really dont catch my interest,like Tales of Abyss and Tales of Xilia where I loved the character designs instantely,again that's just my opinion.

Alexander - 15-9-2011 at 09:20 AM

I have Innocence already on DS and it was not that good.....

My Xillia is coming and im getting it next week. Thanks to my japanese study i can actualy now play it 100%.lol

Etna - 15-9-2011 at 02:58 PM

Lol,nice.

Yeah,thats the thing with some of the titles I want to try out,importing is not a problem,its just Id really like to understand the whole story and get whats being said.

Laharl - 15-9-2011 at 10:26 PM

No Xillia demo was annoying, Star Driver DLC looks pretty swish though XD

Had to make do with Graces F demo, which was pretty fun, shall import when the US one bothers turning up

Etna - 15-9-2011 at 11:03 PM

Yeah,the Star Driver DLC is...something else. I cant take that series seriously though,lol. It's just,really? All the bad guys live in the Same place as the good guys,and all they gotta do is put on a mask to become someone entirely different xD Thats just One of the reasons why I stopped watching after 5 episodes.

Laharl - 16-9-2011 at 05:31 PM

Lol didnt make it that far XD

Alexander - 16-9-2011 at 09:47 PM

did not play Xillia demo, because i kinda wanted to suprise myself when my Japanese copy arrives.

.. My japanese netfriend said thought that Xillia has realy dark story compared to other Tales games wich was pretty much reason for me to import it.lol

Etna - 16-9-2011 at 10:04 PM

Lol,dark stories are awesome xD

Alexander - 20-9-2011 at 04:45 PM

Playing for Tales of Xillia about 8 hours already and here is my first impressions:

Characters:
You choose who characters you play as your main hero from Jude or Milla "i picked Jude, because i wanted his story first". Game don't show you any opening before you play with your main hero end of epilogue and then it picks wich intro movie it will show until you start a new game as other character and etc. Jude is kinda light hearted main hero, that saws the dark side of the reality. He can be kinda a wuss mc with his girly voice, but he is still a likable character. Milla is summon Maxwell reincarnated to human form. She is pretty adult like brave girl and i realy like her voice and characterist. Alvin the Merchanery is 3rd character of the group and he is totaly my fav so far. He is like lecherous cool version of Ragna the bloodedge and he fights with big sword and handgun. So far that are characters i have confronted.

System:
Its a same Tales as always... well not exacly, because there is system called LINK that gives you options to link your characters as a team and make a team combos and super team attacks called Chain links. Unlike in other tales you get skit faces talking in battle when your characters calls for support or says something important. You can make cool kinda combos, but like in Tales of Destiny remake you can only do up to 5 attacks and then you have to drop a combo. for the other things i don't realy have seen anything interesting to talk about, but you can ask me and i can try to answer if something wakes your interest.

Music:
Its Motoi Sakuraba again, but in other hand soundtrack is realy interesting mix up between kinda calm fantasy music and sometimes realy creepy horror music "yeah i thought i accidently changed to resident evil soundtrack when i listened some ToX music". Ofcourse battle music is gold again and you get different battle musics depending who you pick up as main hero.

Xillia don't have so stunning graphics as in Tales of Vesperia, but it is lot of more fun to play as. It has so much combos and links, so much stuff to do, Characters are better than in ToV "my opinion" And game actualy has a real replay value, because of two different main heroes. My fav chars so far are Milla, Alvin and Elise.

Would say if this keeps up this gonna be probably my new fav Tales game.lol

Etna - 20-9-2011 at 08:12 PM

I love your sig xD

I kind of had the feeling that was the case with Milla,when they said she was "Maxwell",and there's only one summoned character in the entire series with that name,I havent seen Maxwell since Tales of Phantasia. But it's interesting they went with that approach,of reincarnating a spirit.

It sounds pretty cool so far,there are a few characters that caught my interest when I saw the trailers and some gameplay before it was released.

I'm very curious to know about that one character,they they dont show enough,he's that one white haired and tan skin character,I assume they are male? But I might be wrong,I'm hoping its a male,but I can never tell with some of these characters xD Since they're kind of slim and the hair style that makes me unsure of their gender.

Alexander - 20-9-2011 at 08:34 PM

i think you are talking about Ival if you mean that Haseo look a like? Anyways he is like Haseo and Axel from Disgaea would be fused to one character. He is worshipper of Milla and pretty damn hothead too. He is one character that makes those crazy kinda expressions and Axel kinda poses. He think he is realy famous, but Milla seems to prefer Jude as her quardian so he get stomped "poor Ival"....

I just got to know Elise moar and well she little girl that is mage and uses a puppet called Peta " sounds familiar?". Anyways she is actualy likable character. She is quiet, shy and friendly "yeah totaly opposite of Anise".

lol yeah i realy loved that pic so i made sig out of it lol. That pic shows how different characters Jude and Elise are compared to Luke and Anise XD

Laharl - 20-9-2011 at 09:09 PM

Quote:
did not play Xillia demo, because i kinda wanted to suprise myself when my Japanese copy arrives.

there was a demo??

Etna - 20-9-2011 at 09:55 PM

Lol,they do sound like total opposites.

Ah okay,yeah that sounds like him. I remember reading he was a guardian/protector for Milla or something,poor guy xD
I'm really hoping a US release happens,if not....I'm looking up a script,lol >>; My hope for BandaiNamco is gone since they failed to bring ToV here,even though IT WAS PUT ON THE PS3 FOR JAPAN ONLY.

Laharl - 20-9-2011 at 10:11 PM

i thought Namdai let a bunch of brain damaged chimps sort out their US releases, it certainly explains a lot

Etna - 20-9-2011 at 10:46 PM

Yeah,they mentioned some article a while back that they....and this is not set in stone mind you,that they were gonna try and bring over games like Tales of,and some other junk. They're trying to step up a little and stop doing the whole,"but its not gonna sell that well in the US" bull crap.

Basically,if people show more support and buy Tales of games,like Graces F for example,then they'll think about bringing whatever new Tales games out,but if it doesnt,then yeah..we're back to square one. But as I said,its not a solid promise.

Alexander - 20-9-2011 at 11:19 PM

I probably have to defend a bit of Namdai on this case. I have some friends now working on publishing and i am media guy myself. I can say to you that this "localization" is not realy so easy job. I give you some good reasons.

1. Its usually cost more than it pays
Tales games are probably Namcos most costing games to make. They need full attention to over 60 hour game to be translated and westernized. Unlike in japan where voice actors do their work with cheap price USA voice actors are total money hoggs.

There is some times when Namco Tales-release had make more loss than gain. Usually they use same voice actors than in any high selling JRPG, but Final fantasys sells millions and Tales only Thousands or in bad case hundreds. but if you have cheap voice actors you are sure to torpedo your sales.

2.But fans want orginal experience

Even thought you release game you still get complaining about things that you have removed, because they are not fitting to western release or they are impossible to make possible. This is one of the biggest complains that "why there is not japanese opening theme?" " Why we don't get anime costumes?" "why it don't have dual audio". All these things are not always easy to deliver like japanese opening theme wich Tales team always uses realy high class idol and western Namdai don't have money to pay those licenses. Same goess for Anime costumes that are easy to optain in japan when all the japanese are friends with each other, but in here you have to pay for those companys that have licensed that anime and i mean a lot. Dual audio is usually, because its too much of a work and impossible to code in deadline.

These things thought are one reason why Namco affraids to localize some Tales games, because things like this are what makes people buy games more and its like Namco would offer a decend car when other devs offer you a limo.

3.Xenophobia

After Namco USA failing so much with sales of tales games and they have saw that they can't deliver gain with it as in japan they have started to affraid western markets. Think about this you release game in japan and it sells a lot and then you go all the way doing that hard and pricey localization job and then your game sells a less than half what it sold in japan...

Would you trust foreigner markets anymore? because i would not..

I hope this glarifys a bit that this is not so easy job to do and make you give a credit that Namdai is still trying to make these happend and guys like me who import every Tales game always helps to Namco get their courage and release another game here in westerns : 3

Etna - 21-9-2011 at 12:40 AM

I've pretty much known all about that for years really,lol.

I know fully well its not an easy task. One game that does come to mind is God(s) Eater Burst,even though NamcoBandia is part of it,it was brought over by D3 publishing,but once again,just like the Tales series,GEB got screwed over BIG time with DLCs.

Basically,GEB is only getting one DLC,and its the pre-order one. They never fully explain Why they arent doing it,its more than likely out of their hands,but also as you mentioned,due to content in the DLC[like some of them are costumes for like Famitsu and from an anime,and thats understandable.] And I understand,that if sales are failing elsewhere,I can understand a company wouldnt want to keep trying it after so many failed attempts,but that doesnt mean you should give up.

Look at NIS. Look at Atlus. This is why it bothers me with NamcoBandai,they are Not the next SE,atleast to video game consumers over here,and I'm aware of that. But look at the sales with Catherine,the company themselves Were Happy they sold a lot of copies. Also if you notice,NIS,Atlus,and NamcoBandai dont even attempt at advertisting. Before anyone jumps on this,I'm referring to TV commericals. When FF13 came out,wasnt their a commercial for it? What about Dissidia?[Atleast I think there was one for it] And so on. The sad thing is,Atlus and NIS dont even Try that approach,but they still do very well.

So as I stated before,Im fully aware of the ups and downs of bringing over titles from Japan to here,but its really no excuse when other companies are doing pretty well,if not better than what SE is doing. And SE is the one who Should be struggling,after their previous game releases[LOL at FF14].

Alexander - 21-9-2011 at 01:38 AM

Well when you compare Bamco to Nis and Atlus there is kinda difference there. Bouth these companies are totaly focused bringin these kinda games to over the border, but for Bamco Tales is not major seller like Tekken or their arcade machines are. Bamco USA/EU is probably all about profit, because i have tried to campaing for Tales-stuff, but in every letter and mail or even fan-arts they have always answered with typical corporate answer like "We thank you for supporting our products".

When i started my japanese lessons i was kinda taking break from Tales because there was no localizations, but then i realized "hey i have studied now japanese sometime.. Now i can actualy just import these games!". So basicly i kinda lost my interest for English releases, because it was battle you fight for nothing.

But yeah in the end Namco is not stupid they just know they wont get enought profit from them like they get from Tekkens and Arcade machines, so they don't realy categorize Tales as one of their main franchises outside of japan "because in japan it sells too much".

Well they where now generous to localize Tales of The Abyss 3DS "i have it already and not gonna buy 3DS for that" and Tales of Graces F wich i was kinda pissed off, because Tales of Graces F is probably worst Tales game next to Tales of Symphonia 2. I mean they could have give PS3 players Vesperia "a good game", but they gone with Graces, because it sold so much in pre-orders even it was realy bad.

I think Xillia as actual apolige from them to me that how bad Graces F was... Because i realy love Xillia : D

Etna - 21-9-2011 at 01:51 AM

Yeah,pretty much. They sure dont have a problem with selling Naruto games over here,because as you mentioned before,it sells really well over here.

I mean,I still want to keep positive for future releases for Tales. Its good to see that ToV got released in English either way,so its sort of like putting your foot in the door,from NamcoBandai's point of view. But y'know,little things like that,is only minor,they need to step it up. It is kind of sad,that no matter how hard fans try to show support,as you mentioned before,its never a winning situtation on the player's end.

Laharl - 21-9-2011 at 09:43 PM

Pretty sure Vesperia sold a lot of copies in the west on 360.........

Etna - 21-9-2011 at 09:46 PM

Yeah,I thought it sold pretty well too. But I guess NamcoBandai still wasnt satisfied?

Laharl - 21-9-2011 at 10:02 PM

So it would seem, was looking forward to 100%ing it. Again.

Alexander - 22-9-2011 at 12:34 AM

Daily Xillia Update:

Im talking more about system now. Link moves are made by doing particular move and hitting R2 when the link gauge is shining. All attacks can't be turn to link moves so you have to be smart figuring out wich combinations are best for your team. For examble i use now Alvin, Milla, Rowen and Elise. My Alvin and Elise can do link attack with Alvins tiger tooth kinda move and Elises Pow Pow hammer links to move where Elise turns her Pow Pow hammer to big and Alvin inser it to his sword and start to smash enemies rapidly.

Other new thing was with getting 5th party member game indructed me way to change your character team in the middle of battle pressing R3 and choosing with Digital wich characters you choose to change.

For the new party member i got Rowen. He is 62 years old butler of rich household. He fights with little stinger sword that he uses like a melody stick. He is kinda combat mage type like Milla. Rowen is realy friendly old man and i found him realy fun to keep on my team.

I end my update with Elise pat <3
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/300306_194196537320866_100001915633084_473467_325222999_n.jpg

Etna - 22-9-2011 at 01:42 AM

Lol,interesting. Amd the screenshot too xD

Etna - 21-11-2011 at 05:11 PM

http://kotaku.com/5861361/was-this-inevitable-the-tales-studio-is-dead

What a shame.

Etna - 9-12-2011 at 10:49 PM

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/12/09/tales-of-graces-f-is-coming-to-north-america-on-march-13/

Still waiting for Tales of Xillia kthxbai.

Alexander - 10-12-2011 at 01:43 AM

Tales of Graces F was mediocre as best.. There was some realy annoying things that you dont learn some moves from other than some tittles that you have to get from events and if you miss them you will not learn them. Generaly that system that "you have to grind tittles to learn new moves" did not work so well.

Characters where realy lifeless and i remember only liking Pascal because she was funny "she is total comic relief character"..

Dunno i don't see it so appealing as Xillia : D

Etna - 10-12-2011 at 05:49 AM

Yeah,even just by looking at the characters I wasnt really impressed or the game didnt grab my attention enough as much as Abyss and Xillia did.

Etna - 6-7-2012 at 04:44 PM

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/07/06/tales-of-xillia-announced-for-north-america-and-europe/

The world should know,its confirmed! Hell yeah!