Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 208

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 221
Disgaea Forums - powered by XMB Disgaea Forums

if you were a prinny.. what would you look like?
prier - 22-1-2006 at 11:13 AM

well seeing prinnies sometimes differ... Kurtis, Laharl's mom and Laharl himself(Flonne described him as having that familiar hair ~normal ending) I wonder what kind would you be...

Personally I'd want to be a cyborg prinny like Kurtis...without the ballet dance.

clairis - 16-2-2006 at 02:10 PM

yup cyborg prinnies are cool, i wouldn't know what prinny id want to be tho

ArskaTheMan - 16-2-2006 at 10:55 PM

Hmm...
I would be red colored with long yellow hair...
...with 1m tail of course^^

Devil Flonne - 16-2-2006 at 11:41 PM

i wanna be a black Prinny with dark red-ish eyes

Azndude - 17-2-2006 at 08:50 AM

A pipe wielding, glasses wearing Prinny. Come here dood! *Smack*

Niege - 17-2-2006 at 05:12 PM

Hmm... An ordinary Pink Prinny, weilding an Ash the Phantom plushie~ X3

Groove Zombie - 18-2-2006 at 08:34 PM

I'd have an olde driving cap and a big folding knife in my pocket instead of the standard fixed blade. Prinny-me would also be yellow/gold/blonde/whatever with a ponytail sticking out of the back of the hat. Kinda like a prinny god, but more Irish-y.

Akutare - 21-2-2006 at 03:31 AM

I would be a Royal Blue Prinny wearing goggles and my jacket. Along with a pissy black cat at my side.

Laharl - 21-2-2006 at 11:21 AM

I'd be blood red to represent all the things i've killed HA HA HA!!

Tsuki - 22-2-2006 at 12:04 AM

Green and pink.

Nuff said.

Lloyd_Dunamis - 25-2-2006 at 04:57 AM

I'll be a Blonde, Fluffy hairedBlue Prinny who can wield a sword! ;swings sword; YAAAAAHH~!!! XDXDXD I'll request my sister to draw me in Prinny version! Hope she can, though. She haven't drawn Prinnies yet.

Achan - 25-2-2006 at 03:41 PM

I'd probably be some horrible pink abomination prinny, complete with sparkles and flowers and everything else.

... like a Jigglypuff, but with a beak!

Kazif - 17-3-2006 at 04:29 AM

I want to be a bright blue prinny with a baceball bat. *Wack* Dood

Musashi - 23-3-2006 at 04:22 PM

I would be a black prinny with a red stomach and eyes because that is what my overlord made me into dood!

Rabid_Prinny - 12-9-2006 at 04:33 AM

is it what you would WANT to be or what you WOULD be? like my favorite color is black but im pale as- oh what the hell i would be a normal penguin color scheme but giant with a halberd..maybe a gasmask a gasmask prinny would be cool

Regal - 14-9-2006 at 02:18 AM

as a prinny I would probally have a messenger bag instead of a phanny pack.The tone would probally just be normal. But if it was how I wanted it it would be dark blue with shackles cause shackles rock. And there would be a scar or eye patch over a eye...

Rosalin_the_great - 18-9-2006 at 09:23 PM

If I was a prinny I would be a green giant one or Prinnyzilla dood!

VassalXIII - 21-9-2006 at 03:31 AM

I'd be wearing a black trenchcoat and carry a katana instaed of two shortswords. :)

The Monarch - 22-9-2006 at 02:29 AM

Since Groove Zombie took my idea of the driving cap, I'd instead go with a fisherman's cap with semi-long blonde hair. I'd be white with an indigo stomach, and instead of swords, I'd have Devil May Cry 3-style tri-chucks. Plus I'd be, like, the fastest Prinny ever. Ever ever.

Marionette - 22-9-2006 at 03:45 PM

Purple and holding a mop.
Gotta work my way through slavedom somehow.

Rozalin - 24-9-2006 at 07:18 PM

Purple and black dood. Probably with a pretty long, gothic dress too dood.

Robo-Mechanic - 27-9-2006 at 05:04 AM

Black Prinny, 2 Red Stripes on sides, and blue eyes.. Awesome prinny there!

Shura - 28-9-2006 at 04:55 AM

Ohh, I wanna be a Prinny all Black with the only other color on me being Blood red eyes, the white stitches, and long white hair (really long hair dragging on the ground) and instead of a small bag in front of me, I'll drag a huge prinny pack around in my prinny hand.

WannabeNinjaLoveFreak - 3-10-2006 at 03:08 AM

I'd be a sky blue prinny with matching eyes and probably wielding a chainsaw

David - 3-10-2006 at 03:31 AM

I'd be a Jade green Prinny with a tie dyed belly and a black beak with glowing red eyes.

The reason I'd be green is for several reasons.

A) Its my favorite color.
B) It is the color of hornyness and I am that way.
C) Its the color of money, and hey who doesn't like having some green backs in thier pocket.
D) Its the color of MOST pot plants. Which I like too.

As for personality dood, obviously my sin is lust. I'd be a perverted prinny constantly flipping up skirts or removing the very little clothes demon babes wear dood. *blows kisses and offers prinny juice to all the babes on the forums.* DOOOOD!

Revel - 12-10-2006 at 03:34 PM

I'd be a dark blue prinny, wearing a dark red Fighter's bandana, and wielding a sword.

Princess Rozalin - 18-10-2006 at 01:30 PM

I'd Probably be a Cotton candy Pink one with Laharl-like antennae, because my character larxel has pink hair and has antennae. and I swear, that I didn't copy of Laharl's design. xD;; -humms- He must've tapped into my self conscience. well, for a weapon. She'd probably.. havveeee... Those daggers from Phantasy Star Online. they're like Plasma blades or something.
http://s2works.homeunix.net/game/pso/weapons/images/03_dagger/knife.png

Revel - 23-10-2006 at 10:58 PM

Here's what Laharl would look like:
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h266/Albumistic/harada_l.jpg

And his sprite: http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h266/Albumistic/PrinnyLaharl001.gif

vincent - 23-10-2006 at 11:27 PM

I'd be red with yellow stripes

ArikuKato21 - 4-11-2006 at 06:06 PM

I'd be a Dark Brown Prinny with a Black Beanie on backwards. XD. Black Pack to XD.

Samurai Demon Sonic - 8-11-2006 at 03:30 AM

If I was a prinny I would be... A gray prinny with a light blue scarf, a biker jacket, blackish red dreadlocks, and a might big sword. Ready dood! *Slices army in half* Well I based if of my characthers Grey, Yoko, and Crunchles. So I combined there best physical fearure. Al right dood!

raijin-akuma - 23-12-2006 at 07:19 PM

I'd be a giant dark-green Prinny with black belly, green left eye, crimson-red right eye, heavy armor, steel gauntlets, a lightning-shooting gatling gun for a right arm and a rocket pack instead of wings. In a nutshell, I'll be a Prinny Kurtis Mk II. B)

DarkPrinnyTheif - 3-3-2007 at 08:33 AM

id be a DarkBlue prinny
with Goggles
and a TheifHat

nuff said

EDIT:

oh i need a wep?

a ShortSword from disgaea1

Taro - 9-3-2007 at 07:27 PM

White Prinny....black cow spots...pink belly....still gots me horns...

Future Overlord Rion - 10-3-2007 at 03:10 AM

Eh, same as a normal Prinny, just add a blindfold.

DarkPrinnyTheif - 10-3-2007 at 10:48 AM

LAZY! *slaps Rion*

have some createivaty!
like my post or Taros

David - 10-3-2007 at 07:53 PM

A horny prinny? Thats a disturbing thought... dood.

Taro - 11-3-2007 at 01:22 AM

Dood=Su
...Can't prinnies love? although.....they don't really have time on earth to fall in love......................lala...

Future Overlord Rion - 11-3-2007 at 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DarkPrinnyTheif
LAZY! *slaps Rion*

have some createivaty!
like my post or Taros

Oh all right, let us see what I can come up with.

I keep the blindfold, turn into a purple prinny with a huge bazooka that goes "Whomp" instead of the actual firing sound.

Better?

Dainazo - 11-3-2007 at 03:06 AM

I'd be a red prinny with a sword and a black majin aura. All fear the Majin Prinny dood!

David - 11-3-2007 at 02:17 PM

My friend always has a black prinny vassal named Dood. How lucky of him for the black one to be top tier this time.

DarkPrinnyTheif - 12-3-2007 at 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Future Overlord Rion
Quote:
LAZY! *slaps Rion*

have some createivaty!
like my post or Taros

I keep the blindfold, turn into a purple prinny with a huge bazooka that goes "Whomp" instead of the actual firing sound.

Better?

alot better

=D

Future Overlord Rion - 13-3-2007 at 01:02 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Future Overlord Rion
Quote:
LAZY! *slaps Rion*

have some createivaty!
like my post or Taros

Better?

alot better

=D

Good, I aim to please...sometimes anyway.

Captain Anna - 27-5-2007 at 03:47 AM

I'd probably be a dark brown color, if anything my eyes would'nt change much and the only real prominent feature I'd keep would be a black dot by my right eye and that one annoying piece of hair on the top of my head that sticks up all the time (Short haired).
I'd probably have a pirate flag... I'd try to look all kick behind but my problems would lie in the fact I'd actually be kinda cute and have a bad tendency to ballet dance when I win battles? I don't even know how to ballet dance but, hey, seems like Kurtis knew how to after he got turned into one.

Dark brown's my hair color, might as well point that out.

David - 5-6-2007 at 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Captain Anna
I don't even know how to ballet dance but, hey, seems like Kurtis knew how to after he got turned into one.

Dark brown's my hair color, might as well point that out.

Well to be fair they probably just did it to save on animation. But whatever. Hahaha If you wanna ballet dance thats fine.

devildood7 - 21-6-2007 at 08:42 PM

I'd be a a reversed prinny with a blue stomach and white skin with a back back and a pair of nunchucks because im totally different form everyone else nunchucks arn't like any other weopen and i always wear a back pack and will probly dye wearing one.

Advetury - 30-6-2007 at 10:40 PM

I would like to be a gray prinny with a black jacket, black glasses and two bad ass guns... oh yeah

devildood7 - 4-7-2007 at 12:18 AM

hmm sounds a bit like what croix (la pucelle tactics character) would look like if he died! i wonder what couloutte would look like...(excuse my spelling)

David - 4-7-2007 at 01:11 PM

Do you really think Culloutte would be sinful enough to become a Prinny?

And I think Croix would be a standard blue Prinny with sunglasses Maybe a ciggerette and probably the upside down cross necklace.

Laharl - 5-7-2007 at 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by David
Do you really think Culloutte would be sinful enough to become a Prinny?

he exists, that is a sin in itself.

i'd still be a red prinny, just with a beard

Beauty Queen Etna - 5-7-2007 at 01:07 PM

If I was a prinnie I'd be all red.I'd be one of the lazy prinnies:D and I'm gona lay down all day!:D*crazy*
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g79/Crimsyn/wings.gif

Chen-Wei - 12-7-2007 at 05:35 PM

I would be a dark blue prinny with glasses. I would have sapety glasses over my normal glasses. I would carry a pouch in the front and a backpack on my back. I would probably do the prinny dance many, many times. I would run first and fight later. I would wield a prinny spear and katana.

Miggy - 18-8-2007 at 05:38 PM

I would be a prinny god hunting you down with a blunt piano

Pai Pie Pii - 3-10-2007 at 11:57 PM

I would be uberprinny with an eyepatch or a scar in one eye. I wield a chaingun and lead an army of Bastets and Liliths. ATTACK MY MINIONS! Lolz! XD

PrinnyWhoLurks - 4-10-2007 at 12:50 AM

Eh, I'm just a normal prinny.
The better to lurk. :p
No one notices a normal prinny, right?

Shiuze - 25-11-2007 at 02:08 AM

I would be a pink and black prinny. xD

Vindictus7 - 14-3-2008 at 04:03 AM

Hmm...

Lemme see... Ditch the white belly, get a black paintjob, and add red tigerstipes. I will also have black sunglasses to hide my glowing green eyes, a longer, hooked beak, and I'll swap out the pair of fish/shortswords/whatever for a gigantic meat cleaver twice as big as I am, dude.

:3!Run, Piggies! RUN!

Lady-Moth - 17-3-2008 at 03:51 PM

There'd be a pair of glasses on my beak, and I'd lug around a giant sketchpad, for drawing my prinny buds.

EdgeXX - 17-3-2008 at 04:20 PM

I'd look like a green Emperor penguin. Bow to your master :D.

Prinny_Town_eL - 17-3-2008 at 07:42 PM

Me would looks like this..
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd279/town_el/Prinny_eL_resize.jpg
Just a bloody red Prinny..

flonne99 - 19-4-2008 at 03:21 PM

prinny god with a rocket launcher!!!!

animegrandpa - 19-4-2008 at 06:38 PM

snow white hair and body with blood red eyes,stomach and stitching with a black leather trench coat, some shuriken,swords,bazooka,grenade launcher,smg,a messenger bag and a ZEN.

TheSwordUser - 20-4-2008 at 01:18 PM

Grey and black prinny with several scars across the body and a "buster sword-like" sword on the back. Also a belt with a pocket (to hide secondary weapon like knife or a gun).

shoji - 30-5-2008 at 05:01 PM

i would be a red prinny with claws! i would fly too!

Violet_Rogue - 31-5-2008 at 12:53 AM

I would be a Prinny with a black body and white belly, with red stitches.

My legs would be red and my wings would be black like my body.

My pouch would be black leather with white trim, and would be worn at my side rather than the front.

And my weapon of choice would be a one-handed sword, and a catapult so I could perform a kamikaze attack on my really strong enemies, muahaha! =P

Calamity - 30-6-2008 at 10:48 PM

i would be a dark purple prinny with crimson eyes and demon wings that are bigger than a normal prinnys. i would be a bit biger too

CoveredInBees - 4-7-2008 at 11:53 PM

I'd be a black and yellow prinny with a black stomach and dark aviators, 'cause I'm cool like that. My weapon would be flying in a Prinnycoptor, even though I couldn't pilot it very well with my flippers and peg legs. D:

DLZ_Ramash - 5-9-2008 at 12:41 AM

Normal Prinny with Red Eyes with black and red wings.

Milanor - 8-11-2008 at 06:35 PM

I wanna be a shiny silver prinny with big blue eyes:D. Id Explode once a month!

BL_Angelic_Hazard - 28-12-2008 at 04:12 PM

Light Blue Prinny with Dark Purple Eyes with white wings and golden beaks, Have A bag like Doraemon and can Heal, too!
Priest Prinny, dood!

Onimaru - 18-1-2009 at 07:22 PM

Probably be black colored... Thi scould make a new form of art, just drawing pictures of people as prinnies then selling them to them. :D

Basil - 13-5-2009 at 02:58 AM

Hmmmmmm. I would probably be a slightly fatter prinny:swt: and not work as much.
As for colors, most likely dark blue. And I would fight with a gun-type thing and use dark magic:D

Elkat - 24-5-2009 at 08:34 AM

I'd be a green prinny wearing a cat cap and leading my band of kit cat kunoichi to do mischievious deeds like drinking all the milk and returning the empty carton to the fridge ("...and when the overlord caught me, well let's just I shortly became a prinny afterwards!"). I'd never riencarnate since I'd be paying my henchwomen their daily wage. Being a prinny is hard, nya- I mean dood! =T_T=

Metal_SONiC - 11-5-2010 at 04:49 PM

I would simply be some generic Prinny^^. Maybe an a bit clumsy one. I think I would never last more than a week in the Netherworld. Besides, do you know whether Flonne actually has Prinnies in the Netherworld?

Alex - 14-4-2011 at 08:21 AM

I would be a Black Prinny.

clockwork_prinny - 10-5-2011 at 09:13 AM

A clockwork one. I'd be this cute little thing, light blue, with glowing red eyes and a mechanical skeleton. I'd wear steampunk goggles and a scarf.

Crap. I am so drawing this and showing you guys. When I'm feeling less lazy.

hero_prinny_dood - 1-3-2012 at 11:25 PM

I'd prefer to be a perfectly normal prinny. If I HAD to be different, I'd be a Gold prinny, with short-swords that kinda look like a yoshitsuna, and and wings with flight capability. Oh, and I'd always be paranoid about people throwing me when demons besides my master where around.