Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 208

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 221
Disgaea Forums - powered by XMB Disgaea Forums

Who has beaten Disgaea?
Etna - 7-5-2004 at 02:00 AM

So who's beaten it,and what ending did you get?
I havent beat it yet,college and works gets in the way <<;

Kitsune - 7-5-2004 at 04:32 AM

I didn't beat it (well, I didn't beat the game I was playing), but I played a friend's game (He and his Lvl 9999 Bastet = Dead Seraph XD) And I got to see the good ending. I wish it could've been longer and had more epilogue-type stuff, but it does show pictures of some of the main characters. It's a bit short of an ending, but it is a "good" ending in the sense that everyone lives happily ever after kind of stuff.

tira-chan - 8-5-2004 at 08:45 AM

I've beaten it twice (tho I haven't saved it the 2nd time yet since I don wanna start over, lol~)

I've got the 'normal' ending my brother tells me~ since I accidentally had some ally kills thru the game. And the other one, which I guess is a good ending, I had no kills. It was a happy ending :D

Flonne became a cute fallen angel with a red bow and devil wings *^o^*

Netherworld_Dai - 17-5-2004 at 05:28 PM

I got one of the endings. I died against mid boss in the volcano place. The ending was that mid-boss rules the netherworld.

Kinto - 17-5-2004 at 09:04 PM

I only played a demo I am going to buy it soon

Ryokushin - 17-5-2004 at 10:27 PM

I have beaten Disgaea once, I am not on my second run. I currently have 34 or so characters.

I have almos tall the classes of humans and almost all demons.

Kinto - 17-5-2004 at 10:28 PM

those classes are strong when it comes to big fights

Rune - 20-5-2004 at 04:26 AM

I have, As of that wasn't revealed from the spoiler section..

Eldrac - 20-5-2004 at 09:36 PM

I beat it and got the normal ending, I have gotten the mid-boss ending too.

Wendy - 22-5-2004 at 01:41 PM

I beaten it only once but i'm doing the second cycle for the heck of it

Kotari - 26-5-2004 at 11:02 PM

not me!!!! i dont have it yet! T_T

Giver_Of_Nitemares - 1-6-2004 at 08:41 PM

i have!igot the one where flonne turned into a flower

Okor - 14-6-2004 at 04:41 PM

ive gotten normal and earth ending, i may go throught the ame like in an hour some day to get the good ending

Okor - 14-6-2004 at 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Eldrac
I have gotten the mid-boss ending too.

umm, thats not hard to get seeing as to get it you just die against mid-boss

edit: sorry about double post XD

TronBonne1718 - 27-7-2004 at 05:13 PM

I got the Midboss ending once (which is actually just a glorified game over). It was before I realized Disgaea was a STRATEGY game and not a run-in-and-kill-everything game. So like, the first fight against Midboss, I lost. I never lost to him again after that (in fact, I once solo'ed his level with Etna when she was level 16 and he was like 30-something) ^^

Anyways, I've beaten the game twice, got the crappy normal ending the first time, got it again, then on 2nd playthrough on a different file I got the Flonne Tragedy ending (Which really is fertile soil for fanfiction), but I screwed up and saved over that file so now I can't get the Etna Heroine ending unless I go and kill 100 allies again -_-

I was aiming for the good ending on my second playthrough, but I guess I didn't pay enough attention...I think I killed someone in the item world by accident...feh.

Anyways hopefully on my third playthrough I'll get the good ending, then I'll just do the 2nd file over and aim for the Etna Heroine ending.

Not strong enough to get the other endings yet though ^^;

McGilroy-Sama - 27-9-2004 at 09:43 PM

Hmmm...i got the Mid-Boss-Ending...the Laharl-as-Prinny-Ending...and the Fallen-Angel-Flonne Ending ^_^

Flonne+Laharl_4ver - 20-11-2004 at 04:48 AM

ive beat it i got the good ending were flonne turns into a fallen angel and lahrl isnt a prinny, oh yeah and a spoiler to point out they obvious vyers is really laharls dad. And You can get Flonne, Etna, Laharl and Baal ( exept hes a evil fungi) Myao ( myaos catears!!) you also have to fight pringer x. I ve got the guide and i only have flonne etna and laharl riight now

Biganime - 25-11-2004 at 07:50 AM

i beat it twice with getting the same damn ending, theone where laharls becomes something. hehe.

I must work harder to get the others. but i dont' want to make it easy so i tend to make it uber hard just to get it to the end.

ShadowZero - 7-12-2004 at 01:17 AM

I got
Normal ending
Earth ending
Etna Ending
Flonne Ending and
MID-BOSS'S GLORIFIED GAME OVER!!!

asakura - 14-12-2004 at 01:37 AM

i've gotten all but the "bad" endings...to lazy to kill an item god and to lazy to pass 100 bills by force ^__^

Akutare - 14-12-2004 at 09:59 PM

Not I, says the scout as he cleans out his gun.

I been too lazy and busy in real life. I need to level up.

YamiOverlordMike - 15-12-2004 at 09:23 PM

ive beaten it... alot of times...

Devkyu - 18-12-2004 at 07:22 AM

I've beaten it twice. First, on a seperate save file from my main one, I got the 50 ally kill Flonne ending, then on my main file, I got the normal ending... apparently, I misunderstood when they said that prinny bombing kills don't count... -_-. And I accidentally saved over that file with my second cycle.. *sighs*

Laharl - 28-1-2005 at 01:15 PM

i've beat it once and i'm at college too

ashley - 28-1-2005 at 07:51 PM

beat it twice....adn it seems that I won't be touching it for awhile.....since there's SO3....

Link - 30-1-2005 at 11:58 PM

im totally stuck on chapter 11, i have tried it 4 or 5 time's i get to the end one & i die in a few hits.><

Laharl - 31-1-2005 at 09:53 AM

remind me of the level and i can help you

Shoroto - 10-2-2005 at 05:06 AM

I beat the game and on the 4th cycle

New - 10-2-2005 at 07:47 AM

I beat the game once. I'm currently busy working on leveling up for Bhaal/Prier/Majorly/Item World, though. I'll beat the game again when I've made the ultimate secret boss my little servent girl.

Makhan - 10-2-2005 at 01:19 PM

Which one is the "ultimate" secret boss? ?_?

New - 11-2-2005 at 03:06 AM

Baal. I'm more scared of him then anyone else.

Yes, even Prinny Baal, cause I can kick his butt if I can kill Baal.

Makhan - 11-2-2005 at 03:09 AM

And... your going to make him into a servant girl?

robertallen - 20-6-2005 at 01:40 PM

Ive seen 2 endings the bad ending and the midboss ending about 10 times

Sephiroth - 28-6-2005 at 08:02 AM

I've seen the good, bad, earth, and normal endings in my game through. I've seen a certain person get the Mid-boss ending a few times.

Next cycle, I'll try getting Etna and Flonne's endings.

Nightsever - 15-9-2005 at 11:14 PM

I just beat it yesterday. I got the Normal Ending. Don't remember accidentally killing my own characters but I'll be more careful the 2nd time. It took me forever to beat!

Kitsaeraelin - 16-9-2005 at 12:37 AM

I've only beaten it once and got the good ending for it.

Worth it, and now there's the rest of the endings to get.

Groove Zombie - 17-9-2005 at 03:29 AM

Hmmm... I still need to get the etna, Flonne, and Dark Assembly endings.

Kitsaeraelin - 17-9-2005 at 04:27 AM

Well, the Flonne ending seems easy enough to get, since it's fairly early on and it doesn't require a whole lot of leveling. That and the Etna ending seems like the same type of situation. Both come early on and it doesn't require a whole bunch of training to attain it. (In fact, I may just do that now)

Laharl - 17-9-2005 at 09:41 AM

Need Etna and Dark Assembly endings but can't be bothered at the moment.

Kitsaeraelin - 20-9-2005 at 05:49 AM

Just got the Flonne ending last night. Thing about it is, I enjoyed it. That and wishing that it would have been a tad more graphical, as in not just the screen. (no details in case someone hasn't gotten this ending)

ArskaTheMan - 20-9-2005 at 07:43 AM

Got etna ending.
It was good, nut bad ending 1 is the coolest in my opinion.

Hypnotized Half-Demon - 28-9-2005 at 02:04 AM

I've beaten it six times, unlocked most of the characters/endings/classes etc.
Feh.

IWUVANIME - 28-9-2005 at 07:19 AM

I have a question....I have had 3 endings
good ending, Mid -boss game over....

and I think one of the bad endings.....it was when Laharl picks flonnes flower and leaves never to be seen againg....I think it was the ending for passing 100 bills (again I swear i shouldn;t have gotten this ending...I thought I only passes 60)....

Could anyone confirm this :)

Etna - 28-9-2005 at 07:22 AM

Yeah.. you read the entire forum first before posting questions that can be answered by reading:

http://disgaea.akai-tsuki.net/viewthread.php?tid=14

FallenAngelV - 24-10-2005 at 09:49 PM

Yup, I've completed it, and kicked Baal's ass. I haven't actually tried Prinny Baal yet, but I heard there's a fairly easy way to beat him using the Scout's Geo Change (getting on an invinicibility panel), so I'll probably fight him soon.

UberPrinny - 25-10-2005 at 12:00 AM

Beat it 3 times (Good Ending, Human Ending, Normal Ending) Also, i read a few spoilers >_< i gotta be more careful next time

im currently working on getting to 1000 - 2000 so i can beat alt. netherworld and m.seal (i hope those arent spoilers -_<)

Laharl - 25-10-2005 at 02:31 PM

beat it seven times can't be bothered with last two endings (even if one is simple)

Game Overlord - 28-10-2005 at 05:44 AM

Got the Normal and the Mid-Boss endings here...Now I'm on my 3rd cycle and going for the "Bad" ending, I believe, because I've been mashing Item Gods like crap lately...:bleh:

Lloyd_Dunamis - 29-10-2005 at 10:54 AM

In that cycle, we decided to kill Baal first before going further to the story line (nothing, we just wanted to do it) and go to lots of Item Worlds. Ally kills in the Lord of Terror is 8 and in the Item World is over a hundred. After around 60 hours in Item Worlds, we now decided to continue the story.

So here we are at the Seraph's place. With only 4 prinnies & 2 prinny gods with an average level of 143, we didn't have any difficulty beating them up ^_^ (it's not a Prinny Day, though). Then suddenly Dark Adonis said 'accountable', replacing 'punishment' or something like that. I was suprised to know that Dark Adonis was acting kinda different. Until we saw the fallen angel Flonne, we thought that this is the other ending! The time & date was 15:34 (GMT +08:00) September 4, 2005 when we finished Cycle 7.

I therefore say that Ally kills in optional places are not included in the Ally kill count for the endings (^_^). Yah, I really didn't expect to get this ending XDXDXD

Heheh, at October 26, I both got the Kill Hoggmeiser & Maderas Ending within one & a half hour ^_^. The picture of Etna in the ending sure added some scare points ^^;;. Now I'm really scared of her. That and some other 'life-threatening' messages here in the forum made me use Etna more.

At Cycle 11, we have only 2 endings left to get: Dark Assembly and the Item God endings! (uhh, if I remember correctly, there is an Item God ending. There's a total of 8 endings, right? Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Laharl - 29-10-2005 at 11:15 AM

yes there is an item god ending and suprisingly enough you need to kill an item god to get it, with atleast one ally kill.

Game Overlord - 29-10-2005 at 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Laharl the slayer
yes there is an item god ending and suprisingly enough you need to kill an item god to get it, with atleast one ally kill.

You MUST have an ally kill??
I haven't done it yet in this cycle...If so, I might not get the Item God ending too...Hmmm...

Anaroth The Destroyer - 20-11-2005 at 06:20 AM

iv killed An item god but i dont know which ending i got

i know ive gotten the laharl leave ending
the etna rule ending and the earth ending but i don't know what i did to get them...

chibi flonne - 24-11-2005 at 02:51 AM

ive beat this game about 7 times straight... if i beat it again it will be my 8th lol

Sophia_Xiaoyu - 14-12-2005 at 12:04 AM

Got an X2 at least...:swt:

limuel_25 - 21-12-2005 at 10:05 AM

normal ending
dark assembly ending
earth ending
flonne ending
etna ending
good ending
&
midboss ending my favourite

Achan - 24-12-2005 at 05:46 AM

Mid-Boss ending
Normal ending (let's throw enemies in the base panel and see what happens - whee~)
Good ending
Etna ending
Flonne ending
I don't have much time to level up and get the others. @_@ Maybe someday~

Robert the Small - 24-12-2005 at 10:39 PM

Well, Me and my brother have unlocked a few endings.
Normal ending
Earth taken over ending
Flonne Ending
Good ending
Mid-boss ending (I lost the first time I met him p.q)
We can get the Dark assembly ending, but we've beaten Baal, so we are too lazy too.

Lloyd_Dunamis - 26-12-2005 at 03:41 AM

"At least an ally kill", you say? In the whole game or just for that 100th floor? Should the Item God I must beat be of the strongest of a certain weapon to get the Item God ending?... Wait. Would the ending show up automatically after finishing off the Item God or I still have to finish the cycle?

Another thing. In the Dark Assembly ending, must I count the number of "Persuade by force" that I'll do or can it exceed 100? And like the question before, will the ending show automatically after the 100th, or finish the cycle?

...:swt: Uhh, is this an attack? Gomen, gomen. Sorry for asking this much questions in a post ^^;;. I just like myself informed of the complete info. If you like, you can add up some more related info on your reply. Many Thanks! ^_^

Nyu-chan - 20-8-2006 at 01:24 AM

i have had maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany bad endings

Mikuu - 20-8-2006 at 10:54 PM

umm, i've beatten it about 2 months ago x3 i first got the normal ending 2 times, then the good ending, then the human world ending

David - 29-8-2006 at 04:29 PM

Tons of spoilers ahead. But first I have got to correct someone.

"ive beat it i got the good ending were flonne turns into a fallen angel and lahrl isnt a prinny, oh yeah and a spoiler to point out they obvious vyers is really laharls dad. And You can get Flonne, Etna, Laharl and Baal ( exept hes a evil fungi) Myao ( myaos catears!!) you also have to fight pringer x. I ve got the guide and i only have flonne etna and laharl riight now"

Dude, thats Phantom Brave! >_>;

Anyway, lets see I was abusive to Disgaea. I am currently on Cycle 19. However many of those were midboss endings. I used him as a tool. Heres how.

Unlock all secret charas & Baal's castle at the very start of the game. Gangbang Baal for a Nemissis and a super robo suit. Then go to Vyer's castle and send out the suicide squad. I just had 10 space pirates named 1-10. They die, you cycle back and get more super robo suits and nemisis. Till you have a satisfactory starter pot. I did it 10 times, to have 1 suit for all the charas I use most.

Anyway as for the endings I got.

1. One where Laharl blows himself up for Flonne and becomes a Prinny.

2. Midboss Game Over.

3. Flonne is raped and killed by Laharl.

4. Flonne, Medaris, and Laharl are killed by Etna. HOORAY MISTRESS ETNA!

5. Some crappy ending where they show "the netherworld" on a screen. And say "In the end nothing can be done. Laharls plucks the flower and vanishes from the scene with it. Never to be seen again." I think thats the Dark Assembly one... DONT waste your time. Its just a single picture, and no credit pictures at all.

6. Laharl comicly takes over Earth while the defenders of Earth are helpless to stop him.

7. Laharl nearly kills the Seraph, but stops for Flonne's sake. And Midboss comes and changes her into a Fallen angel. After he explains everything Laharl gives Etna the throne because he "isnt ready" and Teleports away. -Item God ending.

8. Happy ending- Laharl beats on the Seraph alittle bit, but not life threatening, and stops for Flonne. Then he crys over her and attempts to kill himself. Midboss stops him and explains everything. Then everyone has a happy ending.

Those are the endings I've done so far. Hmm, I think maybe that might be all of them. But anyway, THE MID BOSS ENDING = EASY SUPER ROBO SUITS. The best thing to do is reset after you check the rarity of each suit. Make sure you get rarity 0s, otherwise you'll end up wasting alot of time like I did.

darklaharl2 - 26-10-2006 at 03:31 PM

I have beaten it has a preety dull ending like laharl and flonne living together and etna is the maid.

Akutare - 27-10-2006 at 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by darklaharl2
I have beaten it has a preety dull ending like laharl and flonne living together and etna is the maid.

Uh.. There are more endings, you know...

ArikuKato21 - 2-11-2006 at 08:00 PM

I've just gotten the DA ending and the standard one. Both were sorta dull though

Laharl_The_Great_Overlord - 10-11-2006 at 11:49 PM

Ive beaten each game like 30 times *sigh*
yea i know i have no live iv gotten all the ending on disgaea and disgaea2

Priere - 13-11-2006 at 03:39 PM

I've beaten the game only three times but I've beaten the Item god and item god 2 and defeated Baal.. But I haven't got some of the ultimate weapons such as Yoshitsuna. Never found a Legendary Cosmic Blade..

tsuran - 1-12-2006 at 04:11 AM

only normal ending for me. I don't see the point of re-beating the game right now, because you have to re open up all of the areas.

Nyanko - 18-12-2006 at 01:49 AM

i've beaten the 1st about 5 times and the 2nd about twice.

Neko Kunoichi - 18-12-2006 at 05:53 AM

I only got the good ending and the earth ending. But I'm only in my first cycle.

Kendamn - 31-1-2007 at 06:39 PM

I beat it twice. Got the good anding and the normal ending. If you count the Mid-boss ending then I got that as well.

shogun laharl - 1-3-2007 at 10:25 PM

I have beaten it 10 times and got all but the
good ending :(

Ubertyrant07 - 8-3-2007 at 07:46 AM

I went through all endings except for the item GOD ending and Dark Court ending. Earth stands no chance against Laharl MWAHAHA.

wee man - 8-3-2007 at 08:11 PM

ive had the normal ending6 times the flonne ending 1

Future Overlord Rion - 9-3-2007 at 04:41 AM

Let's see. I've gotten the normal ending, the Mid-boss ending, the Laharl Rules the World ending. I'm getting the bad ending right now, and then I'm going for the good ending. Whee.

David - 9-3-2007 at 02:18 PM

Well don't waste your time with the Dark Assembly bad ending... It's the most horribly worthless ending in the entire game and doesn't even have a unique background picture. ;_;

Gquain Akujinari - 3-8-2007 at 10:58 AM

i beat it 7 times xD
but 4 of them was one of the "Mid-Boss" endings <(^-^<)(>^-^)>

Miggy - 18-8-2007 at 04:53 PM

I've got every single ending except the prier and baal endings.

MadSteven - 17-9-2007 at 04:40 PM

Well, since last night I am on cycle 2.

I've used a 72 level Laharl (sword) and mainly a level 60 or so Archer (dunno exactly if it is the first or higher form), a level 60 or so Prophet (staff), a level 60+ warrior (sword) who was transmigrated one or more times in my first few days, a level 60+ ronin (sword) who was transmigrated at level 50 or so and a level 60+ thief (gun).

It was tough and close. The other four characters were slaugthered. Among them a level 50+ knight, a level 50+ ninja, a level 60+ brawler and a level 50+ Etna.

And now I could start Disgaea 2 or unlock Angels, Majins and play cave of ordeals and such in Disgaea... Tough choice.

Although I like to see the higher level magic and attacks and unlock the EDF soldier and stuff... But the first chapters of a new cycle are such crap. Even my lowest character went through chapter 1 till 4 alone... And has gained one or two levels. That's what you get with a level 30+ crew.

I guess I could train a new star mage or stuff instead.... Yeah, that seems like an idea! I'll make a new star mage! I'm turning on the playstation again :D

THEUNDYINGHEARTLESS - 2-4-2011 at 09:44 PM

I have bested this game .

Alex - 13-4-2011 at 07:33 PM

I beat Disgaea once but I never bother to play it again because I think Disgaea 2 is better.

hero_prinny_dood - 17-3-2012 at 11:12 PM

Not only have I beaten it, I've destroyed it. Killed Prinny ball at 9999, max stronger enemies bill.