Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 208

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 221
Disgaea Forums - powered by XMB Disgaea Forums

wats your favorite level
tink - 27-12-2006 at 06:27 PM

mine is cave of ordeal 3 its good for levelin up especialy wen u throw all the enemeies on top of each other

Nyanko - 29-12-2006 at 02:48 AM

i'd have to say that one lvl at Dinero Palace with all the female fighters. it's the best stage to team attack on.

tink - 29-12-2006 at 01:09 PM

cool yeh i like that place but i like cave of ordeal 3

David - 30-12-2006 at 04:20 AM

Of course you like CoO3 its the easy-cheesey level. lol It requires the least effort to do, just go in, and blow everything away with a 9 block attack. My favorite level is the one where you do battle with Valcanus, its like the only multi layer level in the game, it twists around the whole map making it a much larger level. I LOVE big levels like that with lots of battle inside. Sorry but I forget the name... I think its hall of judgment.

Lloyd_Dunamis - 30-12-2006 at 07:33 AM

Uhh... Can Item World be included???

For the Item World, any very wide floor with Attack + 1-6 and/or an Invincibility Geo Effect is good! I love
For those accessible on the portal... let's see... The Lord of Terror! XD I loved lifting him with a single click of "Lift"! >3

Nyanko - 1-1-2007 at 04:12 AM

also another good stage is any stage in the blair forest. especially the one with all the demons crammed together.

Mikuu - 1-1-2007 at 08:50 AM

i have a few...
ummm...i think mine would be....maybe jotuhiem (how ever you spell it) Terrible cold, great leveling place for the newbi characters, and the stage i fell asleep in the middle of it 3 times :'D (this is why i consider it maybe...i fell asleep 3 times in that stage, and that stage only..)
But also the gate gardians dragons in Alternate Netherworld befor the stage with Prier, that was fun :3
...or maybe (easy, but at the begining of a new game it's normal) the final battle with Kurtis on the big battle earth ship that i have no idea how to spell...i love to throw my characters everywhere ^^
and lastly...
Those canons on the gargantuion ship outside, i try standing on the platform for a whole turn but i couldn't, so my mages got some real awsome leveling at the first game when i beat that level :';)

raijin-akuma - 5-1-2007 at 04:03 PM

Cave of Ordeals 4 in Disgaea 2. It made leveling up a fruitcake.

The_Dark_Adonis - 12-1-2007 at 11:13 PM

I'd say Vulcanus' board. The set up is really cool and there are so many angels. I like how the stairs keep going all the way up. :cool:

tink - 9-2-2007 at 12:49 PM

i like that(LEVEL SO MUCH ANGELS MUST KILL THEM ALL).yeh thats a good level

Dainazo - 11-2-2007 at 09:12 AM

My favorite stage would be area 3 of the Dalous River from Disgaea 2.

tink - 14-2-2007 at 10:39 AM

My favorite stage out of disgaea2 is the one where you face mkii friday

David - 14-2-2007 at 12:35 PM

Mine is the fake Zenon fight, because of the one of a kind scenery.

tink - 17-2-2007 at 10:47 PM

is that the one on episode six wen you think you r gona beat zenon

wee man - 1-3-2007 at 06:16 PM

um i olso like the cave of ordeals 3 but isnt that lv a bit easy?

KannaRei - 2-3-2007 at 06:29 PM

Well for me it is Jotunheim - Ice Queen in Disgaea 1(Yay, Etna-sama n.n), and for Disgaea 2 I do not know as of yet. I have not yet been through the game completely(currently levelling for Dark World before beating it). But for now it would be in the Coliseum the 4th Fight I think(the one with Prinny-Bowling n.n).

DarkPrinnyTheif - 3-3-2007 at 09:12 PM

I would have to say

any lv with prinnys sept ones with no lifting geopanels

Item World
I read somwhere on this fourm you can wack the snot out of your charas on ivnc geopanels to lv up you weps quickly

FridayMKII

She is so friken though(then again all i have are 3 lv 40-50 charathers and the rest are weak like 35 under) Yet i like how its the town thats the field

how i got my lv 43 Nekomata
Dallos River-Lv9999 Neko Tech

xD im too lazy to do that thou

I hated yet loved the FinalBattle at the Battle Arena

Thou i needed both Prism Blue and Kurtises Help just to kill Akutare

I dislike "My Heart Shakes"

thats bout it i think!

David - 5-3-2007 at 08:20 AM

I LOVE the scenery in the fake Zenon battle. It looks cool. The planets and that big orb of burning souls. Just awsome.

wee man - 9-3-2007 at 05:48 PM

yeh its cool i would say its may favorite aswell

Taro - 9-3-2007 at 07:07 PM

Maybe Baal's castle, overlord Zenon's vewing room...............or............bowling for prinnies level...alchemist city?....TOOO MANNNYY....

Ubertyrant07 - 9-3-2007 at 08:04 PM

Baal Castle and probably the level where you fight Etna on lvl 1000.
A great place to lvl up would be Cave of Ordeals 4 with all the puppets in a 4x2 area to destroy.

Princess Maharl - 9-3-2007 at 08:58 PM

I like the level where you get Kurtis, I really love the music(To bad it only play the fist time you play it) and the environment, so cosy and heavenly, but those monsters are just a group of losers.

Future Overlord Rion - 10-3-2007 at 03:07 AM

I too like the level where Kurtis shows up.

wee man - 12-3-2007 at 07:08 PM

yeh kurtis level rocks the house

Meivruew - 15-3-2007 at 05:52 PM

Hmmm... I don't really love any level. I'd just say that Disgaea sure has *the* most evil level-designs ever (which I kinda like :3). Like the first stage in the Red Moon-chapter with that Enemy Boost x3 symbol all the way on the other side of the map with that gap in between and 2 Cyclops blicking the paths. Or the Old Defender of Earth-fight with those 2 EB x3 Symbols. >.< Those levels should've been so much easier if I'd known that you could preform throw-chains (didn't find that out till I'd reached the last chapter).
Most of the Invasion of the Netherworld maps and the final battle against Kurtis were quite nicely designed maps too.

wee man - 15-3-2007 at 05:54 PM

well in disgaea2 some of the fields are really long and i cant be bothered doing it

hyrule princess - 16-3-2007 at 05:32 PM

yeh they are really long.
ilike the stage that you fight akutare for the first time

THEUNDYINGHEARTLESS - 3-4-2011 at 05:48 AM

What's my favorite level ? The one were I win .

Alex - 14-4-2011 at 08:55 AM

Hmmm... I don't really love any level.