Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 208

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 221
Disgaea Forums - Powered by XMB Disgaea Forums
Go To Bottom
Last active: Never

Poll: Did you liked endings?
I loved them^^ -------- 2 (18.18%)
Either way they was ok -------------------------- 8 (72.73%)
I hated them ----- 1 (9.09%)

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Did you liked endings?
Chibi_Akutare

Mood: Wheee~...evil x3

Level: 2
Activity: 0 / 28
Participation: 3 / 932
Experience: 12%

[*] posted on 16-6-2006 at 09:58 PM Reply With Quote

I finished it this night an i think...the ending was OK,but not great...I cried and this is good because an ending must be moving in my opinion xD~
But I donīt like that Croix went on a journey without Prier after her love~confession...*sigh*

{*°~ http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/1818/akuanifrchb28dg.gif ~°*}
VassalXIII
Cadet

Mood: Follow the yellow brick roooaaad

Level: 11
Activity: 1 / 253
Participation: 48 / 8326
Experience: 13%

[*] posted on 10-7-2006 at 10:10 PM Reply With Quote

I liked the normal ending, but I kinda felt bad for Prier when she became a demon queen. It would have beeen even more tragic if they made it unlockable after you went through the main quest, freed Croix, have her admit her love, and just as everyone was reuniting, the demons just change her and drag her down to the dark world right there.

David Male
They took our jobs
Demon

Mood: Determined.

Level: 38
Activity: 50 / 935
Participation: 736 / 30427
Experience: 40%

[*] posted on 15-9-2006 at 12:35 PM Reply With Quote

Oh please.... You guys are way too sensitive about the pedophilia crap. Theres a hint of Pedo in EVERY nippon icchi game.

I mean just look at Etna. And wears a **** ring on her neck..... Shes a lust demon for cripes sake with the body of a little girl. lol

And back then when you have your elders living to about 30.... What the heck is the point in waiting to get married? Jews are considered adult at age 13 so why not fictional characters?

Besides, isn't that sort of thing if the person/ persons involved are mentally stable and mature enough/ready for that type of deal?

I guess I'm not the best judge. I probably wasn't ready for that sort of thing. But whos to say that a princess whos been drilled at things hard her entire life wouldn't have the maturity to deal with it.
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member David's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger David's Yahoo
David Male
They took our jobs
Demon

[*] posted on 20-9-2006 at 10:28 PM Reply With Quote

Hmm, I just saw the standard ending. It was a pretty good ending as far as games go. Much more conclusive than most.

The screen is still on Fin though... When is it gonna cycle through? Does it autosave or somthing?
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member David's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger David's Yahoo
VassalXIII
Cadet

Mood: Follow the yellow brick roooaaad

Level: 11
Activity: 1 / 253
Participation: 48 / 8326
Experience: 13%

[*] posted on 21-9-2006 at 03:37 AM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by David
Oh please.... You guys are way too sensitive about the pedophilia crap. Theres a hint of Pedo in EVERY nippon icchi game.

I mean just look at Etna. And wears a **** ring on her neck..... Shes a lust demon for cripes sake with the body of a little girl. lol

And back then when you have your elders living to about 30.... What the heck is the point in waiting to get married? Jews are considered adult at age 13 so why not fictional characters?

Besides, isn't that sort of thing if the person/ persons involved are mentally stable and mature enough/ready for that type of deal?

I guess I'm not the best judge. I probably wasn't ready for that sort of thing. But whos to say that a princess whos been drilled at things hard her entire life wouldn't have the maturity to deal with it.

The Japanese are crazy, don't you know?! :D
Yeah, Eclair was pretty good looking considering she was only 13. And as for Etna, she's techniclly like a 14 year old...

David Male
They took our jobs
Demon

[*] posted on 21-9-2006 at 04:31 AM Reply With Quote

Eclair was good looking because shes a human anime girl. XD Did you ever see the rack on Cornet's daughter as a 16 year old? Easily as busty as Marjolly. But hey, does anyone have some good knowlage about this game? Cause I just beat it. And lost ALL the levels I got in my emergency training. It didn't cycle or anything. And I'm STUCK in the last dungeon. I'm so irritated. My guys were all 40+ and Salade was 60. Now they are back to 30s and hes 51 and I'm trapped between the solo fight with the capitan and Nior. I cant go to world map or anything. >=( And I thought beating the game would free me. But it said Fin and stayed that way.
prier
Nightmare Overlord

Mood: -beep-

Level: 18
Activity: 3 / 440
Participation: 133 / 15527
Experience: 61%

[*] posted on 21-9-2006 at 05:22 AM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by David
Eclair was good looking because shes a human anime girl. XD Did you ever see the rack on Cornet's daughter as a 16 year old? Easily as busty as Marjolly. But hey, does anyone have some good knowlage about this game? Cause I just beat it. And lost ALL the levels I got in my emergency training. It didn't cycle or anything. And I'm STUCK in the last dungeon. I'm so irritated. My guys were all 40+ and Salade was 60. Now they are back to 30s and hes 51 and I'm trapped between the solo fight with the capitan and Nior. I cant go to world map or anything. >=( And I thought beating the game would free me. But it said Fin and stayed that way.

Unless you have a PAL re-release it won't cycle. And you can escape from the last dungeon by re-entering the portal in the beginning.

[Sig removed due to being over the signature limit:

David Male
They took our jobs
Demon

[*] posted on 21-9-2006 at 06:02 AM Reply With Quote

What warp? Aside from that it doesnt give any options but "play this map" not even "go to world map"
prier
Nightmare Overlord

[*] posted on 21-9-2006 at 06:04 AM Reply With Quote

play the first map and have a character move to the big glowing pedestal on the back that leads outside.

David Male
They took our jobs
Demon

[*] posted on 21-9-2006 at 07:18 AM Reply With Quote

Awsome... I'm FREE! But now I dont have my pirate guy... is there a way to get him back?
prier
Nightmare Overlord

[*] posted on 21-9-2006 at 07:21 AM Reply With Quote

unfortunately.. no. Homard is one of the useful characters so if you want him back you just have to start from the beginning and avoid the stage where he leaves.

David Male
They took our jobs
Demon

[*] posted on 21-9-2006 at 11:29 AM Reply With Quote

That really sucks. The NA version is a piece of crap if its got all that stuff cut out. Screw you Mastiff.....
 Pages:  1  2
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top