Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 208

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 221
Disgaea Forums - Powered by XMB Disgaea Forums
Go To Bottom
Last active: Never

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: So I went to the Human World,
~ Milk Mynk ~

Level: 4
Activity: 0 / 96
Participation: 12 / 3095
Experience: 85%

[*] posted on 3-10-2006 at 07:28 AM Reply With Quote
So I went to the Human World,

fully intending just to take a look at the ending, then reset and continue on my merry way... When they throw me a Carter with a Legendary Astro Suit.

And of course, being the super item hoarder I am... I just HAD to have it. And now I'm watching the opening scene for the 4th time... >_> (Including my first game, which didn't start off too well.)

... Bah.
David Male
They took our jobs
Demon

Mood: Determined.

Level: 38
Activity: 50 / 935
Participation: 736 / 30428
Experience: 40%

[*] posted on 3-10-2006 at 09:50 AM Reply With Quote

Just to let you know.... Carter has that Legendary Astro suit every time. And in the long run its a really junky armor. It is phased out by some of the mediocore armors of the game. Like Celestial and Infernal and Nirvana to name a few without going into super stuff. Definantly not worth starting over again but, meh... Might as well use it while its not completely crap.
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member David's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger David's Yahoo
~ Milk Mynk ~

Level: 4
Activity: 0 / 96
Participation: 12 / 3095
Experience: 85%

[*] posted on 3-10-2006 at 11:07 AM Reply With Quote

And I couldn't have known this BEFORE the fact... *sighs*

Oh well. I'll just manage. Not like there's a limit set on how many cycles you can complete the game, right? =D

Super Robo Suit... But... I'd have to be incredibly strong to get those. By the time I get one... I doubt I'd really need it, anyway. XP
David Male
They took our jobs
Demon

Mood: Determined.

Level: 38
Activity: 50 / 935
Participation: 736 / 30428
Experience: 40%

[*] posted on 5-11-2006 at 12:07 AM Reply With Quote

Dont be so sure. You DEFINANTLY need super robo suits if you wanna beat prinny baal. And all you really need is one character to have a full set of level 100 gear. And be about lv 1000+ I used Laharl, Prier, and Marjolly boosted up by 2 priests to beat baal my first time. Laharl had all lv 100 stuff. Infernal Armor, Amohikari sword, testiment, and an infernal shield.
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member David's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger David's Yahoo
Pai Pie Pii Other

Mood: Evyl >:D

Level: 5
Activity: 0 / 108
Participation: 14 / 3184
Experience: 35%

[*] posted on 12-10-2007 at 05:32 AM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by ~ Milk Mynk ~

And I couldn't have known this BEFORE the fact... *sighs*

Oh well. I'll just manage. Not like there's a limit set on how many cycles you can complete the game, right? =D

Super Robo Suit... But... I'd have to be incredibly strong to get those. By the time I get one... I doubt I'd really need it, anyway. XP
*Gaasps* have you even seen their stats? Super Robo Suits boosts everything from H.P. to Resistance and they also boost your movement and jumping ability as well. Thats only lvl 0 alone. How much more if its a lvl 100?
I dont mean to brag but I have 3 Super Robo Suits per character at a lvl 100. The max stat for movement is 16 and a jump lvl of 99. This means you can walk anywhere including higher places on the map. Helpful in item world too. The only places you cant access are islands or spaces where characters cant be thrown beyond six spaces.

Hopefully, this helps. Got questions? Let me know. I ll read you later.

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/8279/paipiepiisiggymy0.jpg

Flame God quote: Ah so you are one of them. You re the type of person who sees the world as black and white. If it never happened to you, then it doesnt exist. Books and literature are very different than experience. The opinions expressed in books nowadays are very biased. Its only the authors opinion on how they see the world through their eyes. Books are only meant for entertainment, nothing more. So go ahead hit me with your best shot, ya bookworm!
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger Pai+Pie+Pii's Yahoo
Groove Zombie Male
Resident Bastard
Monster

Level: 32
Activity: 25 / 786
Participation: 477 / 27908
Experience: 44%

[*] posted on 12-10-2007 at 05:46 AM Reply With Quote

Duuuuuude. Comeon man. This thread is a year old and was made by someone who hasn't even logged in since February. Please try not to bring back up useless, dead topics in the future.

This post may not reflect the views of Akai Tsuki Ltd. Zombie's sarcasm is not the fault of the management. Take sarcasm in small doses. If you ingest too much sarcasm, or experience a sarcasm for seven or more hours, consult your physician. Sarcasm may contain peanuts, some people experience allergic reactions to sarcasm. For customer service, please call 1-900-UCRAMIT. Please enjoy your sarcasm responsibly.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member Groove+Zombie's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top