Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 208

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 221
Disgaea Forums - Powered by XMB Disgaea Forums
Go To Bottom
Last active: Never

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: What did you name your Phantoms?
Tsuki Male
Emo Moofin
Angel

Mood: aegyo aegyo

Level: 29
Activity: 16 / 713
Participation: 379 / 27803
Experience: 54%

[*] posted on 10-9-2005 at 04:48 AM Reply With Quote

I just got Grannies...what purpose do Grannies and Old Men have anyway?I love the 3-2 trick sooo much. I've only got a 197 Titlist,I don't have anywhere near enough mana to fuse one to get Big Bang -.-'

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/angelik_elk/Icons%20and%20Banners/woobabeh.jpg
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Tsuki's Aim
Groove Zombie Male
Resident Bastard
Monster

Level: 32
Activity: 25 / 786
Participation: 477 / 27909
Experience: 44%

[*] posted on 17-9-2005 at 04:23 AM Reply With Quote

Grannies get rid of Dark points and Old men give Phantoms free EXP each time come back from a fight.

Oh, and the only interesting names for characters I have are a Slime named Blarg, a bottlemail named Senor Bottle, and another bottlemail named ComradeGlass. He also, fittingly enough, has a title that makes him sorta reddish.

This post may not reflect the views of Akai Tsuki Ltd. Zombie's sarcasm is not the fault of the management. Take sarcasm in small doses. If you ingest too much sarcasm, or experience a sarcasm for seven or more hours, consult your physician. Sarcasm may contain peanuts, some people experience allergic reactions to sarcasm. For customer service, please call 1-900-UCRAMIT. Please enjoy your sarcasm responsibly.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member Groove+Zombie's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger
Tsuki Male
Emo Moofin
Angel

[*] posted on 17-9-2005 at 04:47 AM Reply With Quote

XD I just uber-ed my archer and amazon.Not uber as in level und stat,but the rad title.It's now my favorite title ever. XD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/angelik_elk/Icons%20and%20Banners/woobabeh.jpg
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Tsuki's Aim
Groove Zombie Male
Resident Bastard
Monster

[*] posted on 17-9-2005 at 11:45 PM Reply With Quote

Hehehe... yup, my zombie, Stumpy, has the Uber title too. Doesn't really give great stat bonuses, but it's just too cool not to use.

This post may not reflect the views of Akai Tsuki Ltd. Zombie's sarcasm is not the fault of the management. Take sarcasm in small doses. If you ingest too much sarcasm, or experience a sarcasm for seven or more hours, consult your physician. Sarcasm may contain peanuts, some people experience allergic reactions to sarcasm. For customer service, please call 1-900-UCRAMIT. Please enjoy your sarcasm responsibly.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member Groove+Zombie's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger
Tsuki Male
Emo Moofin
Angel

[*] posted on 17-9-2005 at 11:49 PM Reply With Quote

I just got Etna and Flonne. They much more usefull than I thought they would be.Got em to 100 in less than 10 minutes @.@

Groove Zombie Male
Resident Bastard
Monster

[*] posted on 18-9-2005 at 12:51 AM Reply With Quote

Ya know... I never got around to getting them...

Actually, I never got around to beating the game even. Sheesh... I need to fix that.

Tsuki Male
Emo Moofin
Angel

[*] posted on 18-9-2005 at 03:13 AM Reply With Quote

If you ever play again,you should.I doubt I'll use Laharl,just cause he annoyed me in Disgaea.Etna got...short...or Flonne got tall,cause in the first scene with them,Flonnes sprite is like a full inch taller than Etna's @.@

Groove Zombie Male
Resident Bastard
Monster

[*] posted on 18-9-2005 at 03:22 AM Reply With Quote

That's... not right... Etna's totally supposed to be taller than Flonne.

And I'm sure I will boot up my old game again... though I forget everything I was working on as far as what characters were getting what skills and such... I hate when I do that.

FallenAngelV

Mood: Flammable

Level: 3
Activity: 0 / 52
Participation: 6 / 1821
Experience: 9%

[*] posted on 24-10-2005 at 12:26 AM Reply With Quote

Nothing particularly special; I used similar names in Disgaea, as well:

Valkyrie (F): Lisa
Fighter (M): Steve
Wind Witch: Wendy
Archer: Jane
Mystic: Kahn
Mermaid (F): Ariel
Putty Sage: Helios.

Those're the ones I can remember. But once I got the hidden characters, I basically stopped using anyone else.

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/2668/bloodangelsig9wk.jpg

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/3694/sigdisgaeaborder6fi.png
"Philosophy will clip an angel's wings." - John Keats.
"Your two guardian angels are always with you. The other angels come and go as we need them." - Doreen Virtue.
70,000+ Posts here: www.oneworldinn.us.pn
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member FallenAngelV's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger FallenAngelV's Yahoo
Mecha_Laharl

Mood: Devious

Level: 5
Activity: 0 / 106
Participation: 14 / 3793
Experience: 27%

[*] posted on 30-11-2005 at 03:40 AM Reply With Quote

I had three characters... but they were TOUGH.

Alissa - Female Warrior

Alex - :3 Cat

Mike - Male Warrior

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x239/MikeAtlasia/Avatars/Banners/signarcueidseriousyb9.png
**Coming Soon! The Netherworld Wars: Enter Mecha!**
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member Mecha_Laharl's Aim Mecha_Laharl's Yahoo
Steve-o

Mood: Bored

Level: 4
Activity: 0 / 92
Participation: 11 / 2885
Experience: 68%

[*] posted on 6-1-2007 at 03:22 PM Reply With Quote

i name all my characters i make with random names of food or drinks :P don't ask why... it's just quicker to name em that way
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
Marionette
The Comedy of Errors

Mood: Delicious Almaz

Level: 26
Activity: 13 / 631
Participation: 286 / 20827
Experience: 26%

[*] posted on 6-1-2007 at 05:35 PM Reply With Quote

Ooh old post.

Valkyrie - Reina
Fusionist - Aria
Fighter - Gustav
Merchant - Skadi
Witch - Asura
Healer - Raquel
Granny - Hannah
Grandpa - Gandalf (hah.)
Dungeon Monks - Richard and Ryusuke (wha.)
Bottlemails - Bacardi and Spirit
Archers - Paopai, Marionette, Pastel, Ellie
Mystic - Noir
Blacksmith - Big Boss

And that's all I can remember. :B

Groove Zombie Male
Resident Bastard
Monster

[*] posted on 7-1-2007 at 06:24 AM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Marionette
Blacksmith - Big Boss

Awesome.

Y'know, I think I may start up a new game. As much as I hate the movement system, I do so love slapping people with a salmon with sword skills on it. I'll post up my new names if I go ahead and do that.

Marionette
The Comedy of Errors

[*] posted on 7-1-2007 at 05:36 PM Reply With Quote

I've never had any problems with the movement system, maybe I'm a freak. It was like ooh! I can move everywhere! No blocks! *TOTALLY MOVES THE WRONG PLACE* D:

That, and since the file I use has Ash with 90 DM (uh. I can explain! Except I don't think it'd look good for me) I can reach anywhere, and if I CAN'T... Dimension Slash can. :<

Groove Zombie Male
Resident Bastard
Monster

[*] posted on 8-1-2007 at 04:47 AM Reply With Quote

It's the part where your character runs into a "wall" (which is usually really just a slight step up), or keeps jumping on a hill and wasting all their move that gets to me. MK got it right with the manual movement, but I've said that too often, so meh, whatever.

And I did end up starting a new game, but I'll leave the character list until I get all the classes I'm going to be using. So far I just made a Valkyrie, Blacksmith, and a Dungeon monk, and I plan to make a better merchant, slime, and probably a witch and warrior. I'm still not really sure what to name any of them, though.

David Male
They took our jobs
Demon

Mood: Determined.

Level: 38
Activity: 50 / 935
Participation: 736 / 30429
Experience: 40%

[*] posted on 8-1-2007 at 12:40 PM Reply With Quote

My thief team was:

Mad Dog
Bud
Jack
Jimmy
Gin
Rummie - All bottle mail

I call this team "The Six Pack" they steal everything for me. <3
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member David's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger David's Yahoo
Marionette
The Comedy of Errors

[*] posted on 8-1-2007 at 09:22 PM Reply With Quote

I like how creative we are with our poor bottlemails. We totally know they were once used for every liquor under the rainbow!

David Male
They took our jobs
Demon

Mood: Determined.

Level: 38
Activity: 50 / 935
Participation: 736 / 30429
Experience: 40%

[*] posted on 9-1-2007 at 04:45 PM Reply With Quote

Many of which were drank by Walnut.
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member David's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger David's Yahoo
 Pages:  1  2
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top