Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 208

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 221
Disgaea Forums - Powered by XMB Disgaea Forums
Go To Bottom
Last active: Never

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: [ Alice's Artwork ]
Alice Female
Trainee

Level: 6
Activity: 0 / 143
Participation: 20 / 3292
Experience: 75%

[*] posted on 28-11-2009 at 06:48 PM Reply With Quote
[ Alice's Artwork ]

Okay, so I do lots of artwork outside of Disgaea. If you want to see all of my artwork, my DeviantArt gallery lies here. I suggest for you NOT to read any of my writings as they are mostly Yaoi and some of them are actually somewhat graphic...So save yourself the trouble and anything that says "Sonadow" on it should be avoided unless you are actually a fan of that, well then go ahead, my writings are free for you to browse --- just no bashing on them, because I warned you.

I have lots and lots of work over two~three year span period.

However, supposing that you are too lazy to go through my gallery (which has many pages and I upload a bunch of crap as well as semi-acceptable drawings) then I will just give you links to the 'best' of my work. I'll be nice and put everything into sections, too.

Overall, I like my pixel art better than my artwork in real life, simply because pixel art can be edited so much easier so I actually DO edit it. o.o Not to mention, I'm striving to be an MS Paint master ^^; So if you want to look at my better art, it's probably going to be in the pixel section.

-----

Drawings In Real Life

The whole gallery can be found here. These aren't ALL of my drawings but they are the ones that I bothered to scan. I'll write a description + add link for the ones that I think look less *insert unfriendly word here* than the others. Oldest first. That means that the first few links will be full of crap and perhaps you'll see how I got better throughout the span of years.

Karis Drawing - This is a drawing of my sister, done in early 2008. It was nearly 2007, I remember drawing it after New Year. One of my first realisms, and I based it off of a picture of my sister. I can pick out many things wrong with it now, including the nose, and trust me, my shading's improved. Everything's all light and I'd edit this, but the original drawing seems to have become misplaced.

Pretty Faye Ink-In - This, too, is full of BS, but whatever. For some reason I didn't bother to edit it and you can see very clearly that my inking was very unprofessional and messy. This was created in early 2008 as well, around March. She was my character for a roleplay that I was doing with my friend, and she's a vampire...obviously. She actually has a huge story and all that, but I won't explain it now. I was attempting to add the lines in so it'd look cooler. Does it? I don't like the eye, nor the mouth or the fact that you can't see her ear, or her nose, and her chin's too pointy. The hair's not shaded very well nor are the curls drawn properly. I drew this during restaurant break-time.

Beautiful EGL Inked - My sister requested a drawing for her high-school binder. I was very interested in the Gothic Lolita (I still am, actually) fashion at the time and drew her this. The eyes, I'm not happy at all whatsoever with, but the curls look better than Faye's. The outfit was shaded in with ballpoint pen but upon looking back at it it's not as good as I first thought it was. *sigh* I added the lines to make it look a little more complicated. The outfit is not really gothic lolita fashion, but I based it on that, and its creation is my own. Anatomy is messed up.

Black & White Girl - She's actually quite a bit of improvement from the first two; all sharpie and pen, and although the eyes are done incorrectly and the head's much too big, I guess that she's semi-cute. Her neck is much too long, and anatomy f'd up. I was aiming for something nice, simple, and different ways to highlight + shadow without shading in ballpoint.

My Last, My Only - For the current boyfriend back then, he was my online boyfriend and we both played a private server of Ragnarok Online. These were our favorite items and our favorite poring classes (Archangeling and Angeling) and, well, I only added this because I actually worked quite hard on the shading of Rozen Alice's hair. I lost that marker, but I loved that color --- I wish I had it back XD Contrary to its name, he was not my last boyfriend, nor my only boyfriend, I was just very like, obsessed with him back then, and, well, yeah. That's my charrie Rozen Alice (High Priest) with his Lord Knight, name will not be given. Gosh, the eyes suck, the boy's face sucks, and I've improved by far.

Angelica - This is bleh. I maybe like how I shaded her hair. Maybe. It takes a lot to find something good about this picture, but this one actually has a background (as crappy as it is, it HAS one)...This was made during the summer for my Grandma, whom I never know if she recieved it or not (she is in Thailand, half the world away from me)

Melancholy - This is actually one of my better artworks, although she's too skinny and her arms look stiff. Her legs are f'd up, as well, and well actually no she's not one of my better artworks, she's full of crap. I drew her about two months ago and , well, it looks a lot better in real life because the scanner f'd up the colors. I was aiming for good shading, and it's not actually good whatsoever...*sigh* The only thing I can say is that I like her eyes' shape....Hate the coloring, though....Tell me: Do you think she looks angry, frustrated, or nervous?

Errr yeahh that's all of my 'better' artwork in real life, actually most of it is CRAP, C R A P I spelled it out for you. <_<' *swt* My best drawing so far is probably Laharl, and well he's in my OTHER thread! ^^'' I drew a lot of more proportionate artwork but, well, most of it has been misplaced...

-----

Pixel Dolls (Base required)

Oooh, I have lots of artwork here. My latest dolls are here, in my DeviantArt gallery. However if you want ALL of my dolls, well, err, that's a problem. All of my dolls were hosted on Geocities, which has closed down and it takes time to recover links. Well, I have the links, but if I gave them to you then you would have to go through my f'd up bases as well, which is always unpleasant, so I'll just give you the best ones and if you REALLY want to see like, my fail-artwork *just to poke fun at me, because this time it really IS that crappy*, go ahead and ask. I'll probably upload it all to a new deviantArt or Piczo or something. (I actually had them all on dA, but they banned me. I'd tell you why, but...)
Hmm. So this all comes from old --> new, so see how I've improved through the years. I've been pixelling longer than I've been drawing, and I'll give you base credits here as well....seeing as these are all dolls.

Err, wait, I'll explain about dolls and bases just in case you didn't read my other thread. Bases are pixel bodies that other artists supply; you pixel clothes, hair, props, shoes, and edit poses, faces. The final product is called a doll, and if you use someone else's base you always have to give credit. I also make my own bases but barely ever use them.

Enough of an explanation, let's get on.

Sailor Moon Doll :: Base Credit: Pinkland - This is one of my earlier dolls, made a long time ago, over two years. It was a major accomplishment for me back then. The palettes were taken off a real sailor moon screenshot, and well, that goes for the crappy pink highlight =.=; It was the best doll of the time.

Fruit-Inspired Contest Entry :: Base Credit: PixelBee - This was a contest entry and was very much a success for me at the time. This was made in 2007 and still remains to today as my largest piece, although the palette colors are something that I should edit...<.<'' I used Xandorra's palettes, I think, I'm not so sure though. o.o; I won the contest. Surprisingly. I only put this on here 'cuz like I said, it was my largest piece....

AND NOW IT'S ABOUT TO SKIP A YEAR OR SO.

Sailor X Avatar :: Base Credit: CitronRouge - I actually LIKE the hair here, I will say that it's probably the best hair that I've done. ^^ The outfit's full of crap and so is the background, but the hair. Never COULD get that stranded effect right again... ;c

Gothic Lolita Doll :: Base Credit: CitronRouge - This one's actually pretty cute. I was going for the soft shading effect *so it looks sorta tool shaded, even though it's pixel shaded* and this is one of my works where there's actually a LIGHT SOURCE, lmfao.

Dream of Doll :: Base Credit: Shouri - Okay, I added this because of the amount of time it took to add in all of that LACE CRAP, I swear, it didn't even turn out pretty . This was an excercise for lace, and patterns. I had to use three or four here, and the clothes are alright but I edited the eyes crappily, so, wtf. Boots are shiz too...*sigh* This was an outfit of a Dream of Doll Doll, so I reffed it off of that. (http://dreamofdoll.com)

Suigintou :: Base Credit: Shouri - Hmm, 'Missing' (C) Evanescence. Suigintou is a character from Rozen Maiden. I was working on light-source here, and the floor is supposedly glass.

Suigintou - Realistic :: Base: AutumnPixels - Suigintou, once again, in realistic form - I should think that the best part about this picture is perhaps the base itself, which I did not create. I'm happy that I used Mistress Jaeden's base because that's the first (and so far only) time that I have. The palette needs lighter shades, and the hair's f'd up, but whatever, can't complain. This was made still, like, a year ago.
Mina-Chan Doll :: Base: LiquidRainbow - This is probably my best doll so far. I even have a tutorial on it in my gallery. This was made for my friend, Mina-chan's birthday, and well, I think she liked it. The palette colors for the hair were actually made by her. I can make orbs better than that now, but I have actually never attempted another background like that. It's in the style of Mistress Jaeden and takes a long time...

Cute? Avatar ::Base Credit: CitronRouge - Mmm, I've always wanted to use this base. It's a pity that the end result wasn't as good as I wanted it to be, but whatever. Dithering here was quite fun, and I SORT of like my palette...<__<; Semi...I added the hat last. This wasn't really based off of anything. o.o;

Gothic Lolita Patterns :: Base Credit: CitronRouge - This is full of patterns, I used four total. She was really fun to create, and was for a contest. I actually won the contest, surprisingly. I sorta like her bangs, you know. And it's hard to say she's not cute, although that's because of the base. I already used this base before, but couldn't help using it again...

Okai, well, I also have a Blue Mage doll - in my other gallery. X3

Pixel Art (No bases)

Hmm, these are without bases: simply reference pictures. When I say this, I mean it. All of this was pixelled 100% by me, no one else; if it's looks similar to a picture, it's because I used that as a reference. I may have taken their palette, too, but I'll state if I did.

Avatar ID :: Reference: None - This is actually a doll but since I can't find the base (It's mine, lost the link a long time ago) then I'll just regard it as a pixel since I DID pixel all of it. Created as a pixel ID, I seem to have lost my ability to shade hair like that. <.<; NO, I am not 11 now, that was two years ago, I wasn't actually 5'5" back then, I was 5'2", I just lied to everyone and said I was 5'5" o.o;; That aside, I HATE the base itself. The palette makes me feel like killing myself. The 'stars' aren't exactly good either, eek, this is the work of an 11 year old.

Gothika :: Reference: None - Mmkay, so I was bored. This came out of my boredom; I started with the eyes and worked my way around it; all of this was made in MS Paint. Aiming for Amaryllis-style hair (RO) but I don't think she should be smiling, it gives me the creeps. Err. To think that I'm getting the creeps from my own drawing. Now, that's semi-messed up... Didn't shade this or anything, just used black and white, although I know many ways to make it look smoother, it was more of a sketch.

Poring Luv :: Reference: Ragnarok Online Poring - Mmm. To spread the love for porings, I made a larger version and a smaller version. They are, perhaps, the weakest mob in the game Ragnarok Online, but I still like them. I should consider creating an Archangeling version of this....palette (C) Gravity.

Vanessa :: Reference: None - Purely created by myself XD It has horrible anatomy, which I can tell now. It was fun to pixel, and her hair's shiny. I was going for something with blue and black, and to practice anime shading. I know that she blinks too slowly and too much, and that her eyes are ugly, and that her hair clip should not be exactly horizontal. This, too, was made quite a while ago, before February.

Nostalgic for Tea Parties :: Reference: None - This was for Mistress Jaeden's contest...it's crap...I didn't win. I don't deserve to win, because it's full of bs and crap. I pixelled it, she's supposed to be a doll holding a teacup; the theme was nostalgia and so she's a doll that's been forgotten.... She's full of BS.

Shadow the Hedgehog Icon :: Reference: Shadow the Hedgehog - Shadow (C) SEGA or Sonic Team. Since the other forum that I attend was hosting an RP, I wanted to join, and well they chose me to become Shadow. It's a pity that I haven't created Sonic, as well, but the dithering for this one was lengthy enough. And, if you look closely (8x on Paint), you'll see that this was 100% pixelled and not tool-shaded. The dithering, of course, was hell to the third power. Yet I manage to find problems with it ....

Knuckles the Echidna Icon :: Reference: Knuckles the Echidna - Requested by a friend after she saw my Shadow Icon, it's not as good but it will have to do. I just couldn't get the quills right for some reason. I have a tutorial on how to do this in my gallery, it's called 'Icon Ripping' o.o'' Forgive me for being prideful, but I semi-like the gloves. ><'

Glass Bust :: Reference: None - I wanted to practice pixelling glass, and for such a small piece it took quite a long time. The palette is actually one of my better ones, as I'm not very skilled at creating palettes. This is actually a recoloration *huge recoloration, re-shading as well* of my own avatar base, actually, which you can find in my gallery. I don't know what to do about her eyes; they're not supposed to have pupils,b ut it looks creepy. ;^; Since I wanted to enter MeganClare's contest I had to find a good ref piccie and well, I thought I'd try something glass-like, and although my laptop broke before I could create something for it I still made this...although it's not good enough to be entered. I have a version with hair in my gallery.

Hmmmmm. I have yet to create a GOOD piece of artwork, but I have a Work in Progress (which I gave up by the way) of a girl I was working for MeganClare's contest, before my laptop died. I should work on it, shouldn't I? It's not all that bad, actually.

Rose - WIP :: Reference: None - I drew this on paper first, then scanned it in. If you look at it, you can SEE that I tried to make this look good, and it's quite a large pixel piece for me. Problem was, my lappy died before I finished it and there was only one week of the contest left; my dad let me borrow his laptop about...a month later. .__. I never finished this and since the contest's over I don't think I will, plus I was sorta stuck on how to shade such large amounts of hair anyway...*sigh* I wish I could finish it, though, I've always longed to color her in.

-----

Graphic Art (Gimp, Photoshop, etc.)

My Graphic Art's full of BS, and although I'd rather you NOT see it, whatever. These are in no particular order, I can't find them easily since I barely DO any graphic work LOL, although I try to put them from oldest first. Before you look, which I urge you not to, I warn you again: it's full of bs

ITLOGL - Eeek. I think this was made two years ago and it's never to be something that I want to see again. GOD SHE'S UGLY. ITLOGL was a manga that I was gonna write. *shiver* I would have totally failed. I never got past two pages.

Random Ugly Girl - Lol my friend was spamming me on Yahoo (all of which I was too lazy to read), so I opened this up and started drawing. In the end he was all like OMG ITS SO AMAZING but I think he needs to go to the doctor if he thinks so, there's something wrong with his eyes o.o' Nose is wayyy too far up, there was like no room whatsoever on the thing. XD

Cute Girl? Colored - Not cute whatsoever, don't believe it, don't even LOOK at it. This is my best graphic art and as you can see it's full of BS. Face...hair...chin...BSBSBSBS

-----

Animations (Jasc Animation Shop 3)

Mmm I can't animate worth crap. Oldest --> Newest

Vanessa Animated :: Err, you saw this already, but it's animated so I added it again here.

Cute Girl Avatar Animated :: Base Credit: CitronRouge - This is the original version of the avatar that I created, without the hat. Made it as a little avatar thingy...;___; Animating in the style of TDP.

VioRage :: Base Credit: CitronRouge - Wow I just noticed how many CitronRouge bases I use o.O'' Whatever, I like her style. *sigh* I dolled this but it's not deserve mention because of its failness. She wanted it animated, so there she goes. Ugh, she wanted a purple top with black pants and dark makeup, with red hair --- not in my vocabulary. <.<; Anyway, this was a request, and, like, yeah. ...

Avatar :: Base Credit: Me - My own base, pixelled and animated entirely by me o.o' Her eyes are sooo animated wrong. XD This took forever to make, but was fun. The outcome's not all THAT bad. ~_~' Well, yeah it is, meh. .... Still, I animate in TDP style, refusing to believe in logic or making people actually MOVE. o.o'

-----

Flash crap

I'm not gonna make anymore of these, I made these while I had the Flash trial downloaded which ran out a long time ago. There's only three, so here's the link.

My Flash Gallery

-----

Wellll, errr, that's it. I'll probably add more art if I create more art that's worth mentioning or if I can find any more interesting links that I've created.

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn59/RozenAlice/Alicesig.png
Cranilla Female
Average
Demon

Mood: Indifferent

Level: 20
Activity: 7 / 480
Participation: 159 / 11701
Experience: 21%

[*] posted on 6-12-2009 at 01:21 AM Reply With Quote

Not bad at all, Alice. I like the flashes and pixles.^^

My wings will sprout, then they will grow, and then after a while, they'll shatter. For the time I have been given, this is what I am.
http://zombie.arc-night.net/pictures/zj_685.png

http://www.squiby.net/view/3005357.png http://www.squiby.net/view/3005579.png http://www.squiby.net/view/3005585.png http://www.squiby.net/view/3005588.png http://www.squiby.net/view/3005660.png http://www.squiby.net/view/3005671.png

Kawaii, aren't they?^^
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger Cranilla's Yahoo
Alice Female
Trainee

[*] posted on 13-12-2009 at 05:05 PM Reply With Quote

Thank you
I have created a new pixel art
http://lydiaeldafreya.deviantart.com/art/Gaia-Commie-146629555

Cranilla Female
Average
Demon

Mood: Indifferent

Level: 20
Activity: 7 / 480
Participation: 159 / 11701
Experience: 21%

[*] posted on 13-12-2009 at 07:56 PM Reply With Quote

Oh my gosh, that's so adorable~!

Just wondering, do you do requests?

My wings will sprout, then they will grow, and then after a while, they'll shatter. For the time I have been given, this is what I am.
http://zombie.arc-night.net/pictures/zj_685.png

http://www.squiby.net/view/3005357.png http://www.squiby.net/view/3005579.png http://www.squiby.net/view/3005585.png http://www.squiby.net/view/3005588.png http://www.squiby.net/view/3005660.png http://www.squiby.net/view/3005671.png

Kawaii, aren't they?^^
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger Cranilla's Yahoo
Alice Female
Trainee

[*] posted on 13-12-2009 at 09:19 PM Reply With Quote

I do commissions for Gaia Gold, but right now my shop is under hiatus because I get like, two customers a day, and I can only make one pixel a week.
XD
My pixels take long time because I dither each pixel, I don't use like, a pattern, which although it saves time, it leaves it looking more messy and less pro.

Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top