Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 208

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 221
Disgaea Forums - Powered by XMB Disgaea Forums
Go To Bottom
Last active: Never

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Good Ways to LVL UP
spencer213

Level: 1
Activity: 0 / 11
Participation: 2 / 417
Experience: 47%

sad.gif posted on 8-8-2005 at 04:22 AM Reply With Quote
Good Ways to LVL UP

I just started the post game iand i need a good way to lvl up my characters and weapons.
Maou-sama Male
Vassal
Unknown

Mood: ROCK ON!

Level: 16
Activity: 2 / 386
Participation: 103 / 13817
Experience: 46%

[*] posted on 8-8-2005 at 04:26 AM Reply With Quote

Ya... Do your introduction at EDF. Anyway, a really good way to level up is to go to that stage with bunnies that level up every turn. Kill all of your enemies EXCEPT one that lvls up. Wait till it's lvl9999 and kill him with BIG BANG. This works cuz even though the bunny is 9999, his hp is still the same, and with big bang you'll do damage according to the hp and ignores their def.

Maou-sama: Can I really be the Translator?

Doing a free manga/doujinshi scans
translation at: http://disgaea.akai-tsuki.net/viewthread.php?tid=621&page=1#pid20537
My goal: 1st place in both most viewed and replied topic! So support me PLZ!

And check out Nippon Ichi Software /America
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b256/Maou-sama/bunner.gif
And Type-Moon
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b256/Maou-sama/mbac.jpg
And Touhou
http://www16.big.or.jp/~zun/image/banner.gif
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
Etna Female
Galaxy Beauty Pirate
Demon

Mood: Win or Lose! Stand up for your beliefs.

Level: 53
Activity: 148 / 1311
Participation: 1845 / 51304
Experience: 44%

[*] posted on 8-8-2005 at 04:49 AM Reply With Quote

There is also the Failure title trick,but we've already discussed that already in the other topics in the PB section.I suggest you start reading those topics.

http://devil-heart.net/bs-s/bss-3.jpg

"Tell me,who's the baddest of the bad?
The maddest of the mad? The killer of kings and destroyer of worlds?"http://etna.akai-tsuki.net/001flg.gifThank you Revel <3

http://etna.akai-tsuki.net/enmygi0901.png http://etna.akai-tsuki.net/ven-1.png
Groove Zombie Male
Resident Bastard
Monster

Level: 32
Activity: 25 / 786
Participation: 477 / 27894
Experience: 44%

[*] posted on 8-8-2005 at 04:53 AM Reply With Quote

'Course... that will only work for a titlist, because if he's only just starting, putting Big Bang on a warrior or any other character he needs to level up would take a LONG damn time... time that would be better spent making a Failure dungeon :D

What's a Failure dungeon you ask? Why it's a high-level dungeon (when I was level 50 I used one that had enemies at level 300) that you put the Failure title on by using the Titlist. Your phatoms gain exp based on the level of the items they are confined to, and a level 20 character confined to a level 100-150 item will jump them up about 10 levels, easily. The enemies won't bother you, because they get a -80% to all their stats due to the failure title.

ALSO. As a rule, the enemy level should be between 4-6 times your current level, just so they don't manage to kill your gang off, and you should make sure that there are plenty of floors. By the way, if you grab a bottle mail (there's a thread about how to get one here, I think... just check Gamefaqs.com if there isn't) you can get some nifty titles and items with lots of mana early in the game, which will help you way more than leveling will. Hope this helps, mon ami.

This post may not reflect the views of Akai Tsuki Ltd. Zombie's sarcasm is not the fault of the management. Take sarcasm in small doses. If you ingest too much sarcasm, or experience a sarcasm for seven or more hours, consult your physician. Sarcasm may contain peanuts, some people experience allergic reactions to sarcasm. For customer service, please call 1-900-UCRAMIT. Please enjoy your sarcasm responsibly.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member Groove+Zombie's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger
robertallen
Trainee

Mood: nerdy

Level: 6
Activity: 0 / 147
Participation: 21 / 5281
Experience: 89%

[*] posted on 8-10-2005 at 11:16 AM Reply With Quote

This is what i did at the start of the game get thr hidden 500 bor change book and bottlemail create a dungoen mok and a dongoen with feeble enimies kill a titilist and finish the leval exit create a titliist and start applaying failure titles to restricted dungoens and you will get super exp

Why do you reject me you know i'm full of..........diseases
Quaturo forrmagio is a pizza with for types of cheeses.
Lock all perverts in jail and then throw away the kee-zees.
I like John Lennon and in THAT I am bigger than Jesus.
Help me if you can I'm feeling born free....as free as a candel in the wind. because your gold...... finger. I should be lucky lucky lucky lucky cos I'm loving angels in-wuthering wuthering.Don't ask me its jus a song
ArskaTheMan
Ichiban Fighter

Mood: Alive!

Level: 28
Activity: 16 / 689
Participation: 350 / 24369
Experience: 59%

[*] posted on 8-10-2005 at 01:27 PM Reply With Quote

The failure dungeon tactic is good only in the main game.

During post game, it's not that good.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
Overlord_Hitoshura

Mood: Hunting the human resistence

Level: 1
Activity: 0 / 15
Participation: 2 / 495
Experience: 60%

[*] posted on 27-6-2006 at 04:12 PM Reply With Quote

Make this simple trick

Lvl up your main character "not ASH" the best character for this is Merchant after you make that create a new character and buy a LOT OF WEAPONS with High levels and summoning on the island and Kill then...

The weapons will be Considereted enemies and you will recive the EXP and Mana of weapons ^^

Actually my first character is one Blacksmith with LV 7.000 ^^

a good way is make varios Old mans and Old Womans and throw then far way of house and create alot of vassels for kick they ASS this is a good method too ^^

....Waiting for the image....
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
Prince Laharl

Mood: Manically Insane

Level: 2
Activity: 0 / 49
Participation: 6 / 1605
Experience: 97%

[*] posted on 15-8-2006 at 08:33 AM Reply With Quote

or you good just make 50 cats and kill them all. Banish one , summon the healer. Heal them all and do it again that's how I level up fast. (Don't forget to kill Marona XD)

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member Prince+Laharl's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top