Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 208

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 221
Disgaea Forums - Powered by XMB Disgaea Forums
Go To Bottom
Last active: Never

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: The Majin Guide!
Boundary Layer

Level: 1
Activity: 0 / 11
Participation: 2 / 399
Experience: 47%

[*] posted on 13-4-2006 at 11:48 PM Reply With Quote

Sorry for digging up the old post, but I have a question about this part:

Quote:
Originally posted by Okor

IV. Strengthening Majin

If you want to have the strongest possible majin you should keep going back to CoO3 and keep doing this until when you go to transmigrate it says you have 185000 total levels. You can periodically pass stronger monster bills if you want or pass them all at once. Now, after it says this, get your majin to level 9999. Transmigrate for the final time and divide the stat points evenly.

Rather than storing levels to 185K and then subsequently levelling your majin up to 9999, would it not be a time saver to level up to 9999 as soon as you notice that you have over 175K levels stored?

I don't have any characters nearing this point yet - I just started p-levelling, so most of them have 10K or so levels in the bank. I'm just thinking ahead a little. The way this has been suggested seems a little innefficient. Going to 9999 at 175K stored levels would take about 2 hours off the time to create an ultimate character. [though, it'll still take a helluva long time]
 Pages:  1  2
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top