Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 208

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 221
Disgaea Forums - Powered by XMB Disgaea Forums
Go To Bottom
Last active: Never

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
 Pages:  1  ..  4  5  6
Author: Subject: ~Spoiler~One of the many endings
Kitsaeraelin
Battle Freak

Mood: Without light in life...

Level: 25
Activity: 11 / 620
Participation: 275 / 22265
Experience: 80%

[*] posted on 15-9-2005 at 05:50 AM Reply With Quote

Um, yes indeed.

I actually never even knew about that ending that was mentioned before hand. O.o
I always figured that if you lose a fight (except the "overlord" fight in Ch.6) it was game over. Not even the walkthroughs had that one. Awesome. It gives me a reason to play up til there and purposely lose. ^^

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/Twinrova/wtf2ofme.jpg
WTF? I have a twin? O.o
Laharl Male
Opinionated Overlord
Demon

Mood: Lost to Apathy

Level: 42
Activity: 65 / 1045
Participation: 985 / 39217
Experience: 81%

[*] posted on 15-9-2005 at 10:34 AM Reply With Quote

i was wondering how i was going to lose that match, then i remembered Laharl doesn't have to die, hence the creation and death of 9 pieces of crap.

And Omni if you can't respect my opinion don't bother talking to me.

Last.fm
MyAnimeList
PSN ID: Cynical_Durian
Twitter: @Cynical_Durian
Kitsaeraelin
Battle Freak

[*] posted on 15-9-2005 at 03:47 PM Reply With Quote

Well, that IS one way to do it Laharl.

You do mean the ch.6 fight, right?
And given the level of your Laharl I wouldn't have thought it possible for him to die even with the stronger monster bills maxed.

WTF? I have a twin? O.o
Laharl Male
Opinionated Overlord
Demon

Mood: Lost to Apathy

Level: 42
Activity: 65 / 1045
Participation: 985 / 39217
Experience: 81%

[*] posted on 17-9-2005 at 10:20 AM Reply With Quote

you're right, lvl 100ish Mid Boss can't kill max level Laharl, hell he can't even hit him. It only once you complete the game you realise how easy it is.

Last.fm
MyAnimeList
PSN ID: Cynical_Durian
Twitter: @Cynical_Durian
Kitsaeraelin
Battle Freak

[*] posted on 19-9-2005 at 03:53 AM Reply With Quote

Yeah, although to get more into the secret stuff of Disgaea then it adds a bit more challenge. I think so anyway. A little flavor here and there. :)

WTF? I have a twin? O.o
Lloyd_Dunamis
Pliny Warrior

Mood: Tired, no plans for Vacation

Level: 8
Activity: 0 / 198
Participation: 33 / 7107
Experience: 94%

[*] posted on 20-1-2006 at 08:03 AM Reply With Quote

Waai! I've triggered all the endings! XDXDXD I triggered the 100+ 'Persuade-by-force'd Proposals and the Item God 2 Ending just now! XDXDXD (that Item God '2' is the item god from the strongest weapon like Apocalypse) Now I can rank all the 8 endings according to what I think their goodness is.

1) Item God 2 Ending
2) No Ally Kill Ending
3) Normal Ending
4) Etna Ending (100 ally kills before finishing the chapter, Etna's Secret)
5) Laharl kill Flonne Ending (50 ally kills before winning at Hoggmeiser's battle)
6) Dark Adonis Overlord Ending (game over at your 1st meeting)
7) Earth Ending
8) 100+ Forced Proposals Ending

Oh, and by the way. To get the Item God 2 Ending, you also have to have NO ally kills. If you do killed an Item God 2 but had an ally kill, you'll get the No Ally Kill Ending. How can I say this?

My first try to trigger the Item God 2 Ending went well, seeing that ending for the first time and all. I saved that finished game on another file for backup purposes. After saving, I loaded my previous file and try finishing my twelveth cycle. BUT on my second attempt, I was surprised seeing the Seraph bleeding! (which didn't happen in Item God Ending 2) I realized having Ishbala (a lv164 Prinny God) getting killed by the Seraph would upset Laharl and nearly kill him in the process ^_^. So that's about it.

The time I finish Cycle 13, for sure I'll get the Item God 2 Ending again because I already defeated the Item God 2 in my Omniscient Staff! ^_^

But this sucks, though... After seeing all eight of Disgaea's endings... Well... Now what? That's my problem. There's a chance that I might stop playing Disgaea for a while...

(Edited 2-25-06) One more thing: to get the Item God 2 Ending, you also have to have NO Forced Proposals. Forcing a single proposal will result to the No Ally Kill ending.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v380/Chococloud/TOForumSig_Sensei02.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v380/Chococloud/gif_link/PrinnySweat.gif
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member Lloyd_Dunamis's Yahoo
Twilightoverlord

Mood: Destructive

Level: 3
Activity: 0 / 65
Participation: 8 / 2064
Experience: 62%

[*] posted on 21-2-2007 at 11:42 PM Reply With Quote

how do you get the good ending, i dont let anyone die but i cant get it.
tink Male
Trainee
Demon

Level: 6
Activity: 0 / 143
Participation: 20 / 4584
Experience: 75%

[*] posted on 22-2-2007 at 02:59 PM Reply With Quote

is it not ally kills like killing your own guys

think arent what they used to be but they were nothing before so now its blossomed int a beutiful beggining
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member tink's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger
Twilightoverlord

Mood: Destructive

Level: 3
Activity: 0 / 65
Participation: 8 / 2064
Experience: 62%

[*] posted on 24-2-2007 at 12:29 AM Reply With Quote

i dont know what you just said. in the game when laharl is stronger, i let him be the only one to fight, but i dont know if im getting the better ending. Can someone tell me in great detail what happens in the good ending?
Cranilla Female
Average
Demon

Mood: Indifferent

Level: 20
Activity: 7 / 480
Participation: 159 / 11921
Experience: 21%

[*] posted on 26-5-2009 at 09:13 AM Reply With Quote

In the good ending, after Laharl fights the Sereph, the Sereph lies there with no blood as Laharl is about to give him the final blow. Laharl decides not to do it, and tells Etna to take his place.

Laharl then is about to sacrifice himself when Mid-boss comes and tells him to wait. Laharl says that he's busy, and said that they'll call it his win and to leave him alone.

Mid-boss then says that he shouldn't throw away the life his mother gave him. Laharl then stops, and Mid-boss tells him to look.

Flonne, turns into a Fallen Angel. And Mid-boss explains their plan to have the Netherworld and Celestia live in peace with each other. He also explains that Laharl and Flonne are the knot that binds the Netherworld and Celestia.

Laharl is confused about this, and Mid-boss tells him that someday he'll understand. Laharl then questions who he is, really, and why does he know so much. Mid-boss tells him that he is the "Dark Adonis" and that his presence is only a coincidence. And then, the ghost of Laharl's mom appears, which pretty much gives it away. Mid-boss then tell to Laharl to become a magnificent Overlord, Laharl then says that he didn't need to tell him, and that he'll build an even greater legacy even great then his old man's.

Mid-boss then chuckles and says farewell. The two spirits then go up into the sky, as the scene fades and the credits roll.

That's the good ending.^^
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger Cranilla's Yahoo
Groove Zombie Male
Resident Bastard
Monster

Level: 32
Activity: 25 / 786
Participation: 477 / 28254
Experience: 44%

[*] posted on 26-5-2009 at 04:54 PM Reply With Quote

The last post is over two years old, and the poster doesn't even come around here any longer. Really not much point in answering the question now, is there?

This post may not reflect the views of Akai Tsuki Ltd. Zombie's sarcasm is not the fault of the management. Take sarcasm in small doses. If you ingest too much sarcasm, or experience a sarcasm for seven or more hours, consult your physician. Sarcasm may contain peanuts, some people experience allergic reactions to sarcasm. For customer service, please call 1-900-UCRAMIT. Please enjoy your sarcasm responsibly.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member Groove+Zombie's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger
Cranilla Female
Average
Demon

Mood: Indifferent

Level: 20
Activity: 7 / 480
Participation: 159 / 11921
Experience: 21%

[*] posted on 26-5-2009 at 05:38 PM Reply With Quote

Oh, sorry.:swt:

(I spent a lot of time typing that post...):bouncy:
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger Cranilla's Yahoo
Groove Zombie Male
Resident Bastard
Monster

Level: 32
Activity: 25 / 786
Participation: 477 / 28254
Experience: 44%

[*] posted on 26-5-2009 at 07:32 PM Reply With Quote

It's cool. Do check your U2U messages up at the top of the main page though, I clarified a little how we feel about posting to older threads.

This post may not reflect the views of Akai Tsuki Ltd. Zombie's sarcasm is not the fault of the management. Take sarcasm in small doses. If you ingest too much sarcasm, or experience a sarcasm for seven or more hours, consult your physician. Sarcasm may contain peanuts, some people experience allergic reactions to sarcasm. For customer service, please call 1-900-UCRAMIT. Please enjoy your sarcasm responsibly.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member Groove+Zombie's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger
 Pages:  1  ..  4  5  6
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top