Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 208

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 221
Disgaea Forums - Powered by XMB Disgaea Forums
Go To Bottom
Last active: Never

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Weapon Skill Powerleveling?
erwik6

Mood: Feeling God... I mean good.

Level: 5
Activity: 0 / 102
Participation: 13 / 3421
Experience: 11%

[*] posted on 25-8-2006 at 04:18 AM
Weapon Skill Powerleveling?

I took this hint from another forum (go to http://www.doublejumpbooks.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=3902.0 )

I tried to do it but somewhere I screw things up so, if anyone could please confirm this trick and tell how to do it right, I'll be most greateful.

Go to map 1-1. Summon the character whose weapon skill you wish to powerlevel. Drop a library on them, then summon a higher level character to Lift it (prevent it from being destroyed). Drop a second library on them, then hop in and out. This gives you 30% + 30% + 50% = 110% weapon bonus.

Summon another high level character to Lift and protect your second library. Now kill the ronin and one of the apprentices.

Summon a food market, and throw the last apprentice into it. It will begin generating a new level 1 corn, carrot, or pumkin-head enemy every turn. Use your cheapest (usually 0) sp cost weapon skill to kill one of the two enemies on the board every turn - you will get up to skill level 10 in about 10 minutes or so.

This trick does not give you the absolute best % weapon skill bonus per attack, but it has 2 benefits that counteract the additional 30% you could get from a third library instead of the food market: 1) after the setup you can continuously attack at 210% weapon skill points ad infinitum, with a turnaround of about 10 seconds between attacks. 2) The level 1 mobs cannot kill you. Therefore you can very quickly accumulate a large amount of skill, and know that the hour you've spent skilling up to 18 or whatever cannot be lost because the little creeps can't kill you.

When you're done, reclaim the food market by jumping inside, then kill of the last mobs

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/1304/signatureberserkercopiaub7.jpg
kenshin

Mood: cool

Level: 1
Activity: 0 / 0
Participation: 0 / 0
Experience: 0%

[*] posted on 6-9-2006 at 03:14 PM

ha ha it works :)

all fall by my hand

hahahahaha
Urahara
Human

Level: 4
Activity: 0 / 78
Participation: 9 / 2521
Experience: 12%

[*] posted on 12-9-2006 at 05:55 AM

Wow, thats a pretty useful trick. I wish I would have known about this sooner. >>
Tsurugi
Trainee

Mood: IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZAH!!

Level: 6
Activity: 0 / 142
Participation: 20 / 4580
Experience: 69%

[*] posted on 22-9-2006 at 01:04 AM

me 2, i found out that trick about half way through the game >.>
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top