Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 208

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 221
Disgaea Forums - Powered by XMB Disgaea Forums
Go To Bottom
Last active: Never

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
 Pages:  1  2  3
Author: Subject: Overlord Sprites
crimson_penguin

Level: 3
Activity: 0 / 65
Participation: 8 / 1888
Experience: 62%

[*] posted on 11-12-2007 at 09:16 PM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by David
Holy crap man, so you're the guy who peeled out all those sprites? Cool. Can you tell me what the deal is with all those alternate colors that never appeared in the games? Like Soul Nomad for example.

But the more predominant example that sticks in my mind is Baal... You had all sorts of colors of Baal. As if they had an entire tier set of Baal, like he woulda been a makeable monster. Whats the deal with that?

I''m not sure about the alternate colors and why they were included. It does seem that it does not occur as much in the more recent games. I mean for the most part, I just go with what palettes are in the file.

Hey Rev
Ya that page was actually my lookup page for forums, but I figured since I have my own web space now, I can let everyone see the animated gifs I have on the server.

Princess Maharl Female
Vassal
Demon

Mood: I miss my Onii-chan

Level: 15
Activity: 2 / 370
Participation: 95 / 11457
Experience: 82%

[*] posted on 12-12-2007 at 03:30 PM Reply With Quote

You are the greatest crimson! Are you going to get the Disgaea 2 classes sprites too?

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
crimson_penguin

Level: 3
Activity: 0 / 65
Participation: 8 / 1888
Experience: 62%

[*] posted on 12-12-2007 at 09:35 PM Reply With Quote

i'm trying but it might take a while. I have kinda decoded some of the files, but my algorithm to decode the lzs files from the data.dat is flawed and needs to be worked on. The cool thing is, Soul Nomad is in the same format as Disgaea 2 so once I figure out the algorithm, Dis2 and Soul Nomad will be available.

I am also trying to update the other parts of my website that link to the old version. but I will try to update at least once every 2 weeks or so. but don't hold me to it :P

David Male
They took our jobs
Demon

Mood: Determined.

Level: 38
Activity: 50 / 935
Participation: 736 / 30427
Experience: 40%

[*] posted on 13-12-2007 at 08:12 AM Reply With Quote

I see, I always wondered if they intended Baal to be a playable monster generic class with tiers.

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o241/Overlord_David/Davidsig.gif
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o241/Overlord_David/David004.gif Overlord David - Cutting demons since 2004...
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member David's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger David's Yahoo
 Pages:  1  2  3
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top