Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 208

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 221
Disgaea Forums - Powered by XMB Disgaea Forums
Go To Bottom
Last active: Never

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
 Pages:  1  2  3
Author: Subject: Do you like dreams?
Groove Zombie Male
Resident Bastard
Monster

Level: 32
Activity: 25 / 786
Participation: 477 / 28285
Experience: 44%

[*] posted on 15-5-2007 at 05:27 AM Reply With Quote

Freud would inform you of your penis envy.

This post may not reflect the views of Akai Tsuki Ltd. Zombie's sarcasm is not the fault of the management. Take sarcasm in small doses. If you ingest too much sarcasm, or experience a sarcasm for seven or more hours, consult your physician. Sarcasm may contain peanuts, some people experience allergic reactions to sarcasm. For customer service, please call 1-900-UCRAMIT. Please enjoy your sarcasm responsibly.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member Groove+Zombie's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger
The Demented Miss R
Trainee

Mood: D:

Level: 7
Activity: 0 / 170
Participation: 26 / 5711
Experience: 83%

[*] posted on 15-5-2007 at 05:33 AM Reply With Quote

..Wha?

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/thunder-bunny/plenair-the-overlord.gif
badder than any overlord :3
Groove Zombie Male
Resident Bastard
Monster

[*] posted on 15-5-2007 at 05:40 AM Reply With Quote

It's what Freud does... errr... did. He'd probably say something like, "Throwing a pencil at a man is a sign of your frustration towards the opposite sex for having a penis when you don't."

He was quite a quack, frankly.

This post may not reflect the views of Akai Tsuki Ltd. Zombie's sarcasm is not the fault of the management. Take sarcasm in small doses. If you ingest too much sarcasm, or experience a sarcasm for seven or more hours, consult your physician. Sarcasm may contain peanuts, some people experience allergic reactions to sarcasm. For customer service, please call 1-900-UCRAMIT. Please enjoy your sarcasm responsibly.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member Groove+Zombie's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger
The Demented Miss R
Trainee

[*] posted on 15-5-2007 at 05:48 AM Reply With Quote

Ah, I see.
I've never heard of that guy. But really... I've never wanted a penis... Oo;; I'm really quite, and I don't usually speak out much. This guy is a jerk, I think the dream showed my secret desire to stick up for the ability to stick up for my friends and not be afraid. And he was in Foreman's body because I hate him in the show right now ><

Groove Zombie Male
Resident Bastard
Monster

[*] posted on 15-5-2007 at 06:03 AM Reply With Quote

SIGMUND FREUD? Surely you have heard OF him and just didn't put two and two together?

And I'm sure it's something closer to what you said. Freud was a quack, I said that already, but I think it needs to be said again. UHG. Quack.

The Demented Miss R
Trainee

[*] posted on 15-5-2007 at 06:05 AM Reply With Quote

Oh, the magic guy.
I thought his surname was spelled.. differently.... i'm sorry.

Groove Zombie Male
Resident Bastard
Monster

[*] posted on 15-5-2007 at 06:13 AM Reply With Quote

No no, Sigmund Freud the Psychologist. BUT. No biggie, no need for an apology at least. :D

Alchemix
Obnoxious Overlord

Mood: Revived!

Level: 12
Activity: 1 / 298
Participation: 64 / 11251
Experience: 93%

[*] posted on 15-5-2007 at 09:22 PM Reply With Quote

>_> That's Siegfried and Roy, not Sigmund Freud. XD

Siegfried = Magician, Sigmund = Psychologist

And as for dreams, look up Carl Jung and his book called The Interpretation of Dreams.
The Demented Miss R
Trainee

[*] posted on 16-5-2007 at 03:46 AM Reply With Quote

I've heard of that, actually.
I go to a lot of online dream interpertation sites... mainly the dream dictionaries when I have a symbol that I KNOW has an important significance and I can probably find a meaning for, like... I know this may sound completely gross and you probably don't want to know, but it's the only example I can think of. The week before spring break, I had several dreams where I was on my... period. I knew that had to mean something and it does; one of the thing it symbolizes is the end of stressful times and the bringing in of more relaxful (if that's even a word) times, which was exactly the case for me~

Alchemix
Obnoxious Overlord

Mood: Revived!

Level: 12
Activity: 1 / 298
Participation: 64 / 11251
Experience: 93%

[*] posted on 16-5-2007 at 01:39 PM Reply With Quote

Yeah, TMI...

I don't really have symbolic dreams. It's always something violent and gorey, I've never had a nice dream. Ever. D':
The Demented Miss R
Trainee

[*] posted on 17-5-2007 at 02:32 AM Reply With Quote

I know.. I'm sorry!
It was really the only good example I could think of....
sorry! ^^;

Oh! Has anyone ever had those dreams where you wake up in the morning and then fall back aslepp, but dream that you're getting ready for school/work/etc? Those are hilarious!

Laharl Male
Opinionated Overlord
Demon

Mood: Lost to Apathy

Level: 42
Activity: 65 / 1045
Participation: 985 / 39259
Experience: 81%

[*] posted on 17-5-2007 at 09:59 AM Reply With Quote

the last dream i had involved myself, Sadako (from The Ring) and the frontman from Earth, Wind and Fire in a Kung-Fu Hustle style scenario. Yeah...my dreams are weird.

Last.fm
MyAnimeList
PSN ID: Cynical_Durian
Twitter: @Cynical_Durian
Prinny

Mood: A bit... peckish, dood.

Level: 1
Activity: 0 / 15
Participation: 2 / 467
Experience: 60%

[*] posted on 17-5-2007 at 03:49 PM Reply With Quote

I had a dream of me in a falling elevator. And the elevator didn't have brakes on.

Getting to the Red Moon... one Hell at a time, dood.
The Demented Miss R
Trainee

[*] posted on 18-5-2007 at 03:15 AM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Laharl
the last dream i had involved myself, Sadako (from The Ring) and the frontman from Earth, Wind and Fire in a Kung-Fu Hustle style scenario. Yeah...my dreams are weird.

Haha, that sounds like something I would dream!

David Male
They took our jobs
Demon

Mood: Determined.

Level: 38
Activity: 50 / 935
Participation: 736 / 30877
Experience: 40%

[*] posted on 19-5-2007 at 10:02 AM Reply With Quote

I had a strange dream last night.

I was in a business suit with a mask a zorro type mask. And I was speaking Japanese to a business man behind a desk. And it turns out this was NIS headquarters. I was making strong demands while prinnies served us drinks. And he was looking at me all sweaty his face getting red. And he was like "Please sir... do you know English? Your Japanese is horrible." I was like "Ahh sorry I was trying that when in rome thing." And so I was discussing Disgaea 3 with him. The flaws I saw with the previous titles and new approaches they should take. He liked my ideas and agreed to look into the problems. I said. "The window!" And pointed to the window. He said "Oh let me get that for you." And he opened it And I jumped out the window laughing. Saying "Hahahaha Now onward to SEGA to fix the Phantasy Star Series & Sonic the Hedgehog." Flying towards a big building with a SEGA logo on top of it like the one in Segagaga.

Then I woke up for a brief moment. And I was flying around in an undisclosed city and I was saying. "Jeez flying around like this is exausting. I think I'll land on that building So I did and started jumping building to building like the Tick. Then i didn't quite make it and stuck to the side of the wall like Spiderman. And I said to myself "Woah this is way easyer than flying." Jumping building to building. And I flipped up onto this ceiling and was standing upside down eye to eye with this cute girl whom I decided to talk to for an extended period of time while she stood there with her daughter. Talking about awesome powers that would be great and useful to have. Then I suddenly left without a word.

Lastly it was as if I had woken up. And my room mate said. "David the clowns are here." And I said NOOOOO!!! But then I woke up realsing that part was just a dream too. I woke up all sweaty. I coulda done without that heart attack at the end.

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o241/Overlord_David/Davidsig.gif
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o241/Overlord_David/David004.gif Overlord David - Cutting demons since 2004...
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member David's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger David's Yahoo
The Demented Miss R
Trainee

[*] posted on 20-5-2007 at 12:00 AM Reply With Quote

I bleive thos ekind of dreams are called "epic dreams"... dreams that are so vivid and detailed... but I forget what that's supposed to mean.

My guess would be this:
You're really frusterated with things now, and you need to get some things off your chest. You were frusterated with games, and once you told the developers what they could fix (probably having to do with you having to fix something), you'll feel better (i/e flying away) .. also you were frusterated with the way you were flying, so you found an easier way to do it. And in the end, you get rewarded, because in your dream you got to talk to a pretty girl~

Well.. I don't know if that makes any sense, but that's my idea.

Captain Anna

Mood: Pirate

Level: 2
Activity: 0 / 31
Participation: 4 / 965
Experience: 25%

[*] posted on 20-5-2007 at 05:55 AM Reply With Quote

All according.

If this dream were to involve killer toddlers coming after me with painful objects... well no I would'nt like it.

Other than that I love having dreams. I have some of these weird, anime like dreams; I've come up with a ton of roleplaying characters through them.

I've also had some involving aliens giving me candy. The use of this? I don't actually know but man, that was a cool dream.
David Male
They took our jobs
Demon

[*] posted on 20-5-2007 at 09:41 AM Reply With Quote

hum I never thought about it like that. I just thought it was a random and pointless dream enduced by watching Excel Saga for the first time ,in a total of a 2 day time period.

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o241/Overlord_David/David004.gif Overlord David - Cutting demons since 2004...
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member David's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger David's Yahoo
Zain_youidiot Male
Trainee
Demon

Mood: Urusai! Urusai! Urusai!!!!!

Level: 6
Activity: 0 / 131
Participation: 18 / 4206
Experience: 27%

[*] posted on 3-6-2007 at 07:51 AM Reply With Quote

Oh Goody, I have a storyline connection with my dream. It's about being a part of a organization called the "Sabutoshi Squad" They're a group of people that possess a mysterious power. I was part of it, we were called "Teleciss" our power quadruples the physical energy within us, and a customal elemental power of our choice. I had pure energy, more like non-elemental.......ok, I'll possibly just put this stuff as fanfics.

Perverts deserve what they get!!!!!!!

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k193/ABl1ndM4n/Mov.gifhttp://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb295/MewKagome/Anime/akibakko-1184.gif

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x215/WhiteMonday/yumyum.gif http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee112/xAnimexStarx/Lucky%20Star/konata.gif http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f12/Tidus866/Shakugan%20no%20Shana/Shana-Avatar-0.gif
Pastry goodness!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member Zain_youidiot's Yahoo
Marionette
The Comedy of Errors

Mood: Delicious Almaz

Level: 26
Activity: 13 / 631
Participation: 286 / 21130
Experience: 26%

[*] posted on 3-6-2007 at 03:59 PM Reply With Quote

As a Psychology Major, the above thread made me go ":(" in real life.

Barely slept last night. Too nervous. Graduation in 2 hours.

Groove Zombie Male
Resident Bastard
Monster

[*] posted on 4-6-2007 at 02:18 AM Reply With Quote

The above thread, as in, the Freud nonsense or something else?

Tsuki Male
Emo Moofin
Angel

Mood: aegyo aegyo

Level: 29
Activity: 16 / 713
Participation: 379 / 28145
Experience: 54%

[*] posted on 4-6-2007 at 01:47 PM Reply With Quote

I've been frequently having dreams of taking hip hop classes with my friend Jen lately.
I passively said something about it once and she refuses to let it go.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/angelik_elk/Icons%20and%20Banners/woobabeh.jpg
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Tsuki's Aim
David Male
They took our jobs
Demon

[*] posted on 6-8-2007 at 09:35 AM Reply With Quote

I just had a strange dream segment. I opened up this door and stepped into a white void. Then all of a sudden Prinnys appeared in rows top to bottom even under me. Then some kind of cheesey kids keyboard begining beat started. In fact it was the same thing as when you enter Chao world on Sonic Adventure 2. Not when you're in the garden... When you're between gardens... As I looked around in confusion the Prinnys all started to dance in similar fassions to normal in like a wave.

and it went to hell from there....

Dood dood dood dood dood dood doood dood... dood dood dood dood dood... Dooddoodooodooodooodood dood dood dood dood doood dood dood dooood...

It was the hamster dance only with prinnys and doods.

It was just plain wrong.

Marionette
The Comedy of Errors

Mood: Delicious Almaz

Level: 26
Activity: 13 / 631
Participation: 286 / 21130
Experience: 26%

[*] posted on 6-8-2007 at 05:25 PM Reply With Quote

SO LIKE LAST NIGHT I DREAMT AN ALTERNATE ENDING TO HARRY POTTER.

For some reason, it also involved Zetta driving the kids to an ice cream shop after they defeated Voldermort and Lucius Malfoy. Hermione defeated Lucius by knocking him out with his own pimpcane.

And for some reason the dream took place at the 2007 Death Eater's Convention. There were drinks! EVIL drinks.

... I have no idea.

Laharl Male
Opinionated Overlord
Demon

Mood: Lost to Apathy

Level: 42
Activity: 65 / 1045
Participation: 985 / 39259
Experience: 81%

[*] posted on 6-8-2007 at 06:05 PM Reply With Quote

always forget about this thread...

the last dream i had was kinda freaky.

One of my friends was 80 stone and kept asking me to cut him half with a samurai sword, something i ended up doing after he said he wanted to eat me.

Scary thing is me and two friends (one of which was 80 stone in my dream) have a 'fat pact', that is if one of us gets hideously overweight, the other two have permission to kill him. We reckon its some kind of freaky prophesy

Last.fm
MyAnimeList
PSN ID: Cynical_Durian
Twitter: @Cynical_Durian
 Pages:  1  2  3
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top