Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 208

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 221
Disgaea Forums - Powered by XMB Disgaea Forums
Go To Bottom
Last active: Never

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
 Pages:  1  ..  14  15  16
Author: Subject: >>>Disgaea Help!!!<<< Post here for help on the game.
Kiruka Other
Trainee
Demon

Mood: Apathetic

Level: 8
Activity: 0 / 194
Participation: 32 / 4623
Experience: 78%

[*] posted on 30-11-2009 at 09:48 PM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Alice
Okay, thanks, I got the zombie. The first time I had its HP down to like, 56, and then I took my warrior out (who was level 12 by the way!) and for some strange, crazy reason, she did 101 damage, and well that's not cool, so I re-did it.
AGH now I wish I could go back and capture Vyers...Oh well, I guess I'll just try it next time, if he comes back. Yay, Laharl's becoming cuter. X3 (If that's possible.)

What I really want to know is something rather interesting: When you're in Item World, throughout the whole 10 floors you're bound to find a 'Clone' Geo symbol. So, for instance, I clone my character, Alicel, and then stick her into the geo panel after killing everyone else off, would I capture her? (Supposing that my other characters are high level enough). If so, could this technique be applied to Laharl? This would be a very easy way of creating characters without having to level them up... I'm going for humanoids, especially, as weapons are easier to work with that way. They can also move a longer range and throw other people around. Not to mention, if I clone Laharl, wouldn't that be uber ownage? o_o? If I stick uber equipment on weak characters, and then clone them, I'd get extra uber equipment. You don't have to waste any mana whatsoever. It sounds fun to me.

What I wanna know, though, is if it works. I fear it won't, because that would probably make everything so much easier, which videogame companies don't like to do. o.o;

Oh, yeah, and I'm stuck on the new episode. <_<;; It's Enemyx3 and it takes like, three turns just to GET to the geo symbol that has 400 HP. Last time, I just ran off to place where the geo panel is not affect, but now the whole map is being affected. Was trying to figure this out last night, but just ended up killing Alicel just about straight away. *She's my strongest character*
I think it's time for some pleveling again, since all the mobs are lvl 24...Laharl's lvl 33, Zombie's lvl 27, Alice (blue mage, won't be help whatsoever) lvl 24, everyone else less than 20. No fun.

God I fail at playing.

1. Don't try to catch Vyers Mid-Boss. You can only catch generic monster-types that you can already create. Unique characters are immune. Generic human-types also can't be caught (which goes for Clones too). Anytime you see the Clone symbol, take it out immediately unless you plan to skip tht floor in a single turn. All it does is make more goons to kill you.
2. Regarding this stage, all you need to do is get some tossers throwers to get two characters over to the geo symbols on turn one. Lift the DEF-50 symbol off the blank square and toss it somewhere, then lift the Enemy Boost x3 symbol and toss it onto the blank square. At that point, you'll have to decide by the next turn whether to leave DEF-50 there, or to destroy it. You will likely lose some characters, but as long as you have at least a couple remaining, you can plug the choke points on either side so they can't surround you, and eventually take them down. Try to keep a healer alive if you can (although I personally have Etna as a backup healer just in case).
3. You only fail at playing if you automatically think grinding is the solution for everything. Put the "S" in SRPG to work and you may have an easier time.

My sprite thread: http://disgaea.akai-tsuki.net/viewthread.php?tid=2823

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7334/susumubanner.png

Don't forgot to get mIRC for yourself and come visit #Disgaea on IRCHighway! Click here if you need help. For those who don't quite get it, it's a chat room for this forum. >.>
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
Alice Female
Trainee

Level: 6
Activity: 0 / 143
Participation: 20 / 3364
Experience: 75%

[*] posted on 6-12-2009 at 03:20 AM Reply With Quote

^ Oh, wow. That did wonders. <_<; Strategy worked on first try. x__x I still think I fail.
Ahh, I have come a further way --- to episode 11 ? And I'm on the last stage...where nearly everything is enemy boost x6...

I don't see any blank spaces to lift the geo symbols onto...

>_____< If I throw my charries to the geo symbols I'm sure that I'll still die, because the geo symbols have 400 HP.

I feel useless as I am the only one who is asking questions...

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn59/RozenAlice/Alicesig.png
Kiruka Other
Trainee
Demon

[*] posted on 6-12-2009 at 04:14 AM Reply With Quote

Quote:
^ Oh, wow. That did wonders. <_<; Strategy worked on first try. x__x I still think I fail.
Ahh, I have come a further way --- to episode 11 ? And I'm on the last stage...where nearly everything is enemy boost x6...

I don't see any blank spaces to lift the geo symbols onto...

>_____< If I throw my charries to the geo symbols I'm sure that I'll still die, because the geo symbols have 400 HP.

I feel useless as I am the only one who is asking questions...

This map is a bit more tricky, but still doable without grinding. What you can do is either throw a geo symbol at an enemy, or throw an enemy at a geo symbol, to destroy that geo symbol in one shot. This only works in Disgaea 1, so don't try it in sequels. Make sure that you have one of your characters slowly sneak closer to the enemies, to see how close you can get before they come after you. From there, make as many towers of people as necessary to get rid of one, or preferrably both of the symbols in one turn. Once they're taken care of, regroup your forces into diagonal formations, as this limits the effectiveness of enemy Jack Rushes and Hell Peppers.

Don't worry about being the only one asking questions. Not only is this forum slow (probably due to Decemberween coming up), but a lot of people may be playing different games (I myself am currently focusing on Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days).

Don't forgot to get mIRC for yourself and come visit #Disgaea on IRCHighway! Click here if you need help. For those who don't quite get it, it's a chat room for this forum. >.>
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
Mao Male
Average
Demon

Mood: Jammin with music

Level: 18
Activity: 5 / 440
Participation: 133 / 10661
Experience: 61%

[*] posted on 6-12-2009 at 08:19 PM Reply With Quote

I finally unlock the LoC in D3. How do u access it?
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Mao's Aim
Alice Female
Trainee

Level: 6
Activity: 0 / 143
Participation: 20 / 3364
Experience: 75%

[*] posted on 14-12-2009 at 02:47 AM Reply With Quote

Okaii. So I've gotten, once again, a little farther.

Anyone got any help for War of Netherworld, Part 2 --- the Main corridor 3, I think it is, where you must defeat Kurtis?

There's three geo panels, spread out, and they are +50% Enemies each; that's +150% Enemies in all.
;^;

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn59/RozenAlice/Alicesig.png
Kiruka Other
Trainee
Demon

[*] posted on 14-12-2009 at 03:00 AM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Okaii. So I've gotten, once again, a little farther.

Anyone got any help for War of Netherworld, Part 2 --- the Main corridor 3, I think it is, where you must defeat Kurtis?

There's three geo panels, spread out, and they are +50% Enemies each; that's +150% Enemies in all.
;^;

Just pop the geo panels. If your characters aren't strong enough to do it the normal way, just do the throwing technique I advised of before. Leave your strongest people in reserve so they don't get surrounded, and after the enemy boost symbols are gone, regroup your remaining characters and focus on one enemy group at a time. Try to keep characters that are weak to fire away from Kurtis, since his Nuclear Fusion attack is fire-elemental.

Btw, if you haven't already, I strongly recommend raising a Galactic Demon. 150% in both Defense and Resistance makes for a sturdy tank to hold off enemy bum rushes. Thursday is also quite good at this, but 50% in Resistance hurts and Galactic Demons have more counters and better special attacks for fending off groups without running out of SP too soon (my Thursday always had a major SP problem).

clockwork_prinny Male
Trainee
Monster

Mood: acidic

Activity: 0 / 192
Participation: 31 / 3893
Experience: 68%

[*] posted on 19-12-2010 at 10:43 AM Reply With Quote

Ah, Main Corridor 3. Rewind the clock a few weeks, and there I am, stuck. :D Use Forest of Evil stage 1 to get everyone lv 40-50, at least. Anyway...

Here's what I figured out. As long as nobody is standing near the middle and everyone is in a hallway, only the enemies in that hallway will attack. After a few turns, Kurtis will come after you anyway. I sent 2 weak characters to destroy two geo symbols and used Laharl to destroy the 3rd, then had the rest of the team follow Laharl into the hallway. I cleared out the soldiers there, waited for Kurtis, ganged up on him and beat him, then lured and killed the soldiers in the other 2 hallways. You shouldn't lose more than 2 characters, the 2 you sent at the geo symbols.

It's more moving correctly than being overleveled.

http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd519/clockwork_prinny/sig.jpg
 Pages:  1  ..  14  15  16
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top