Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 208

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 221
Disgaea Forums - Powered by XMB Disgaea Forums
Go To Bottom
Last active: Never

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Darkness's Grand(?) Fanfic!!!
Alex Other
Trainee
Demon

Mood: Jammin with music

Level: 7
Activity: 0 / 161
Participation: 24 / 3126
Experience: 46%

[*] posted on 6-5-2011 at 09:07 AM Reply With Quote
Darkness's Grand(?) Fanfic!!!

Disgaea Chronicles

Author's notes: Welcome everyone to Darkness's (Alex) first Disgaea fic. So, this is dedicated to Disgaea fans. I hope you and others readers enjoy
this. (Well, hopefully...) Please tell me if you find any errors help will appreciated.
Disclaimer: I do not own Disgaea (it would be nice if I did, though).
Chapter One
The Netherworld - a place darker than a pitch-black cave, located deeper than the depth of the seas. It is a
cursed land where evil reigns and foul beings dwell. Everybody fears its existence...

Meanwhile at the Laharl' Castle... Laharl, the son of the former king, Kirchevskoy sat on the throne.

Laharl: Did you finish the mission?
Bryan : Yes.
Laharl: Good. You may go.
Dave the prinny: Hehehe...
Flonne: Uh, Laharl where your sword?
Laharl: What are you talking about it's right here.*Then he notices his sword is missing* "Where the HELL is my Cosmic Blade! Prinnies, Etna, Gerard
get in here.
Etna: "What's up, Harlie?" Etna asked, having picked up the nickname from Jennifer. Laharl chucked a common sword her way, which had her duck.
"Touchy, touchy." She said with a smirk.
Laharl: My Cosmic Blade is gone! *Then The prinnies began to look frightened, as Laharl looked over them. "I'm gonna ask you prinnies once. Did
any of you steal my sword?" The pack of them all said a variant of 'I didn't do it!' at once. Laharl glanced at Flonne, then shot a look at Etna, figuring
the love freak would never try to steal anything from him.
Etna: "Not me, prince." Laharl decided to just assume that she was telling the truth, and looked back down to the prinnies.
Laharl: "You, prinnies. Find the the thief immediately!!!
Prinnies: Aye Aye, Dood!

Several Minutes later... Dave was talking with Zack.
Zack: Dood! This is awesome, where'd you get this Blade?
Dave the prinny: Let's just say I know a dood!
Zack: Well dood you've really out done yourself, this Blade is awesome!
Dave the prinny: Zack dood, when can I drive?
Zack: Later man, besides you don't have any fingers!
Dave the prinny: Well that was uncalled for dood, I mean I'm the one who…uh oh...
Zack: Uh oh?
Dave the prinny: *points up to see a warrior demon riding on the back of a dragon*
Zack: dood that's harsh, wait why are they chasing us….what did we do
Dave the prinny: Remember when I said that I borrowed the Sword, well actually I took it when Laharl wasn't looking. He's pretty mad.
Zack: Bummer… *Then Zack and Dave Throws the Blade into a bottomless pit*
Zack & Dave: Dood! That was awesome! Let's do it again! *Warrior lands dragon and walks up right to them and pulls out his sword*
Prinny: Oh hey, Gerald. What's up dood! I'm just looking at the car like you said man."
Gerald: Do you two morons have any idea what you just did? That took me over six million Hell to buy you idiots! It was going to be for master Laharl
who was going to use this to help kills enemies and you wrecked it!
Prinny: Well you said I could look at it.
Gerald: Yes and that doesn't mean take the Cosmic Blade and throws it into that bottomless pit!!! Now look here you deranged penguin, you're going to
pay me back for all the damage you caused or I start splitting ends!
Zack: *Zack lifts Dave off the ground and aims him butt first at Leo* Don't move this thing is loaded!
Gerald: You think his explosion will stop me?
Jack: Explosion? I was talking about his morning gas. Last night was bean fiesta night at Grande Taco!
Prinny: What? They were good tacos.
Darkness: As you can see this argument went on for 120 straight minutes over what should be done about the wrecked Blade (except for prinny who
continued to babble on about tacos), until finally Leo started to drag the two misfits back to the overlords castle where the mighty Prince Laharl would
deal with them (good luck you two).

Next episode:
Prinny: Zzz...
Darkness: Hey You! Wake up you lazy bum!
Prinny: Huh? Oh sorry dood. *Then Axel lifts Prinny off the ground and throws it then go KABOOM!*
Axel: I, Axel the Dark Hero shall do the next episode preview!
Etna: Wait! Who are you?
Axel: Hahaha! I Surprised you didn't I!
Etna: I remember you I saw you on Netherworld News you won Loser of the Century award!
Axel: What!? Director is this true?
Director: Well... Axel darling... it true...
Axel: Director why didn't you tell me?
Director: Well...
Etna: Well this might forever anyway to be continue.
Axel: Wait!

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee392/Prinny_King_Dood_II/Signatures/4253.gif
Alex Other
Trainee
Demon

[*] posted on 6-5-2011 at 09:08 AM Reply With Quote

Disgaea Chronicles

Darkness: Dave Do the disclaimer.
Dave the prinny: Ok dood Darkness does not Disgaea. It is owned by Nippon Ichi Software and it's associated parties.
Chapter Two
*Gerald drags Jack by his hood and Prinny by his pouch into the overlord's thrown room, Laharl is sitting in the throne*
Gerald: Sorry to disturb you your highness, but I have bad news. (Gerald was the first pupil Laharl planned to teach, so Gerald looks up to him with great
respect)
Laharl: Well I've been having a bad hair day, so make it quick! (Laharl on the other hand could care less)
Gerald: Very well master, the Cosmic Blade that you requested to have for your conquest, has been lost forever.
Laharl: What!? Who did it?
Gerald: These two imbeciles sir. *Raises Zack and Dave and then throws them in front of the throne*
Laharl: You guys again? You're very lucky that I haven't already killed the both of you! *Then Zack sits up*
Jack: Thank you prince dood sir.
Laharl: That wasn't a compliment you worthless underling!
Prinny: In my defense dood, Zack throws the sword into the bottomless pit
Leo: But you stole Cosmic Blade!
*Jack and Dave begin run around in frantic circles*
Jack & Dave: Don't kill us! It was an accident, have mercy!
Laharl: Mercy? *launches a fire ball at the two to make them stop running* Never heard of it. You two make me sick; you're just a couple of pathetic
losers struggling in a world that you miserably fail to grasp. Even Axel is smarter than you imbeciles.

Somewhere in the land of veldime
Axel: Achoo!
Director: Axel darling I think you got a cold.
Axel: Nonsense I'm too cool to have a cold

Meanwhile at the Castle
Zack: Wait, are you saying we're not evil enough?
Laharl: Now I know which one of you two is the smart one. What was the most evil deeds either of you have ever done to contribute to my awesome
Conquest?
Dave: Well….one time at the nether mall I saw someone dropped 5 HL, so I took it! *stands feeling proud of his meaningless deed*
Zack: That's stupid, my evil deed is better! One time when we were all fighting those Overlords, instead of fighting Me and the others ran away!
Darkness: Zack is slightly more evil than Dave.
Laharl: What!? No wonder I lost that nether war. You two are the most incompetent losers that I've ever met! Especially you!*Pointing at Dave*
Dave the prinny: What!? Why me dood!?
Zack: Laharl dood do you remember the time when you lost your cape?
Laharl: Yeah I remember it why?
Zack: I stole it and sold it to a random person. I earned one HL that day.
Laharl: That's it, can't take it anymore! You're both the biggest insults to demons every where! Death will feel like relief after the punishment I'm giving
you!
Gerald: Is it torture master, because if it is I'll gladly torture them.
Laharl: No that would be too good for these two; no I'm doing something even worse! I'm sending them to every demon's worst nightmare!
Zack: A country with no sexy girls?
Laharl: Even worse.
Dave the prinny: The fat free section at the grocery store?
Laharl: Even worse.
Dave the Prinny: A world with no anime?
Laharl: What? Hell no! I'm banishing you from the netherworld, so now you you'll live out the rest of your days in Celestia!
Darkness: Yup they're doomed.

Etna: In the next episode, Laharl is
Laharl: Wait you useless vassal I shall do the preview.
Etna: What!? No way!
Vyers: While they fighting moi shall do the preview. Remember I am the Dark Adonis Vy-
Laharl and Etna: Shut it Midboss!
Midboss: *gasp* Mi, Mi, Mid-Boss!?
MidBoss: Unforgivable....This is unforgivable!!! *BATTLE START then five minutes later*
MidBoss: Heh...I have underestimated your skill. You two are just kids! So I went easy on you two...I am too kind-hearted.
Laharl: Liar. You were serious just now.
Etna: How pathetic. Nothing's worse than a sore loser.
MidBoss: Ugh...! What repulsive little brats you are. I shall come to return the favor, so do not forget moi!!!
Darkness: To be continued.

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee392/Prinny_King_Dood_II/Signatures/4253.gif
Alex Other
Trainee
Demon

[*] posted on 6-5-2011 at 10:08 AM Reply With Quote

Disgaea Chronicles

Flonne: Darkness does not Disgaea. It is owned by Nippon Ichi Software and it's associated parties.
Chapter Three
When someone panics it take 3 seconds for their brain to register the situation and then 2 seconds to panic about it….on the other hand idiots either
don't panic at all or panic immediately. This was exactly what was happening at the time for Jack and Prinny, because the merciless prince Laharl
had just sentenced his two worst underlings to be banished to every demon worst nightmare Celestia. As the two got dragged off to the gate to Celestia
one thing went through their mind…when's lunch?
*Etna and Bryan drag Jack and Prinny to the gate with Laharl and Gerald following behind while Flonne teaching demons the meaning of love*
Zack: Dood, I'm freaking out! My dad told me tons of frightening stories about Celestia when I was little! *flashes back to his awful memories of his father
telling him ghost stories about celestia* No more, no more daddy….I want mom tell the story now! *Has a bad memory spaz out*
Dave: Relax dood we'll find the nearest Grande Taco there and hide in it, the plan is fool proof dood!
*Etna and bryan get ready to throw them into the gate*
Laharl: Oh by the way, there are no Grande Tacos in Celestia. *Begins his evil laugh*
Dave: What? Well, what about Shakey's Pizza?
Laharl: No.
Dave: Taco bell?
Laharl: No and there's no KFC(Kentucky Fried Chicken) either!
Dave: Prinny: NOOOOOOO! You heatless monster, how could you do such a thing? I curse you dood, I curse you I say! I hope you become a prinny and I mean a weird looking Prinny, with weird hair antennas like yours and I hope you find love! That's right I went there! How about that?
I mean a weird looking Prinny, with weird hair antennas like yours and I hope you find love! That's right I went there! How about that?
Darkness: Epic foreshadowing
Laharl: This conversation is over, good bye weaklings. *Etna and Bryan throw Jack and Prinny into the gate portal*
Zack & Prinny: ! Dood…
Laharl: Me a Prinny? Yeah like that would ever happen. Good ridens, come Gerald it's time to count up all the HL we made with the stuff we stole from Midboss
but don't tell Flonne. *walks for the overlord's castle*.
Gerald: You can trust me sir. *follows Laharl*
*In the portal zone Jack and Dave are spinning over and over towards Celestia*
Zack: I think I'm gonna be sick dood. *turns a little green, but manages to keep it in*
Dave: Jack dood, it's been nice knowing you buddy.
Zack: Good Bye Cruel Netherworld!

Next episode:
Dave: Uh.. What was my line again?
Darkness: I can't believe you forgot your line again. You fired you useless prinny!
Dave: What!? Give me another chance dood!
Darkness: No way! You failed me for the last time!
Dave: Why me!? (We could hear his crying for 55 straight minutes)
Darkness: Sorry if this chapter ain't as long as the last one… I ran out of ideas.

Alex Other
Trainee
Demon

[*] posted on 6-5-2011 at 11:53 AM Reply With Quote

Disgaea Chronicles?

Usagi: Darkness does not Disgaea. It is owned by Nippon Ichi Software and it's associated parties.

Zack: Hi I'm Zack, from the fan fiction story, Disgaea Chronicles

Dave:I'm prinny dood, and I'm from the netherworld!

Dave: whoops.. I say the wrong words anyway doods, you are probably wondering why we're here.

Zack: That right….we're here with the new chapt-*laughes histerically* ah…just kidding, we're really here for advertising!

Laharl: It's a cheap market trick to make you buy our stuff. So buy now to help me conquer a another netherworld!

Jack: Boss dood, don't tell "them" that!

Laharl: So…anyway for you kids at home, we want you to pay close attention to this *takes out an action figure of himself* the perfect toy for you or someone you know this holiday season!

Dave: oooooooo, dood what does it do?

Laharl: I'll show you *presses a button* it say awesome catch phrases!

Laharl figure: Buy me or die!

Zack: Cool, dood! Can I try?

Laharl: sure *hands him the Laharl action figure*

Zack:*presses the button over and over*

Laharl Figure: Haahahahaha! Bow down you weakling!

Dave: This marvelous little thing can do it all…..as far as you know, and it can be yours for 750 hl!

Zack: 750 HL? *presses the button again*

Laharl Figure: yes stupid, 750 HL.

Laharl: And with this special offer on this here chapter we'll also give you this Prinny figure for an additional 2000 hl. *holds out a prinny action figure*

Zack: Dood this fake Laharl is starting to hurt my feelings dood. *presses the button*

Laharl figure: Because I'm the Overlord stupid!

Dave: Finally on our list of merchandise, we have my personal favorite…*blushes* the Etna awesome figure *holds out a Etna figure*

Laharl: Are you in love with Etna?

Zack: does this one insult me too dood? It'd be just like the Etna if it did anyhow.

Dave: It does more than that watch *presses the button*

Etna doll: Oh Dave, you're so handsome and cool.

Dave: Why thank you for saying this completely true fact.

Etna doll: Kiss me Dave.

Laharl: uh…Dave did you design this one?

Dave: No…not all of it. Besides that's the only thing I made the designers put into this. *Then the Etna doll keep saying random facts*

Dave:*trying to make it stop*

Laharl: I think you just broke that Etna doll.

Dave: It won't stop, help me out here!

*the real Etna walks in*

Etna: What all the noise you three?

Dave: uh nothing Etna! *Etna see's the Etna doll*

Etna: HEY, WHO SAID YOU COULD MAKE A DOLL OF ME?

Dave: uh….uh….it was Laharl's idea *points to Laharl*

Laharl: How dare you say this is my idea it was your idea you pervert!

Etna doll: Kiss me awesome Dave!

Beth: You perverted idiots! Get over here! *grabs them three by the neck and start beating the hell out of them*

Jack: that's all the time we have, buy our shi- *static appears and it goes to a please stand by screen as you can here Laharl, Dave and Zack being beaten up in the background*

Alex: Special thanks to HannHaru and Lica-sama for giving me tips and stuff.

Alex Other
Trainee
Demon

[*] posted on 10-5-2011 at 03:31 PM Reply With Quote

Disgaea Chronicles

Author's Notes: Hello Loyal Readers here Chapter Four.
Disclaimer: I do not own Disgaea (it would be nice if I did, though). But I own Vlad the Legendary Knight.

Chapter Four
It was morning in the Netherworld, although no one really cared since there was no sun or much light to begin with. Much of the Netherworld was dark;
then again, most demons like the dark, so it really didn't matter. Within the Netherworld was one massive structure that stood out from the rest; a castle
consisting of crooked towers surrounded by a lava moat: the Overlord's Castle. It is within the confines of this demonic structure that our chapter begins...

At the Castle

Noise vibrated through the halls of the castle, awakening many of it sleepy inhabitants. Especially Prince Laharl. Of the demons who arose
from their slumber by this noise was a young demon by the name of Etna. Outside Laharl room was Etna then Laharl said Etna what the noise!?
Etna: Prince! Gerald is dead!
Laharl: What!? Gerald was my best pupil! Who could have killed him!?
Calm Down Prince here. Etna said as she handed him the letter. Laharl put the letter to his face and carefully read his letter:

Dear Laharl,

Remember me Laharl son of King Krichevskoy? I still remember the time you killed my beloved son Brent and stole all my belongings and left me to die.
I'm here to inform you that...I will beat your ass today. I've been waiting for this moment. You are now totally off guard. There's nowhere to run. Nothing you
can do. I'm hiding in the shadows of your quarters. I could be anywhere...even right behind you...

Sincerely Vlad, The Legendary Knight

Laharl quickly turned around flung a fire spell at his attacker. However, he soon realized that he ended up annihilating his TV along with his PS2, and his comic
books collection not his attacker. "Damn! And I was beating the crap out of the Seraph too!" (He was playing Disgaea: Hour of Darkness. How ironic.) while Etna
was laughing He then realized that there was something else on the telegram. It read:

P.S. HAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU FELL FOR IT! TOO BAD YOU DIDN'T SAVE BEFORE BLOWING UP YOUR PS2! But seriously my massive army will destroy your
puny army and your pathetic castle. Be prepare...

Sir we under attack! Bryan said.

What!? Who is foolish enough to attack me wait it must be Vlad. Laharl shouted loudly through the halls.

Then Laharl went outside The castle was now surrounded, and Laharl could see numerous siege waepons and troops bristling with murderous. He did
not feel fear however. In fact, to him, they appeared as prey.

Next Episode
Flonne: The was castle now surronded with many demons who wants to kill Laharl.
Laharl: Thank you for stating the obvious.
Flonne: Laharl! Don't be so mean.
Zack and Dave: We back! Did you miss us!?
Laharl: You guys!? I thought I banished you two!?
Zack: Well, the Seraph banished us from Celestia.
Etna: Wow even in Celestia you two got banished.
Flonne: You two got banished from Celestia. That the first time someone got banished from Celestia.
Etna: What awaits us there at the battlefield? Etna: Next on Disgaea Chronicles, Next Episode: Vlad the legendary knight appeared! The fate of the Netherworld
is in your hands...
Laharl: Th, This must be a dream...
Flonne: Etna's acting all serious...
Zack: Could this be a sign of terrible things to come?
Dave: She must be a clone dood! Run away dood!
Vyers: The beginning of the end...
Prinny Squad: Dooooood! Everybody, run!!!
Etna: ...They're gonna get it.

Alex Other
Trainee
Demon

[*] posted on 12-5-2011 at 11:22 AM Reply With Quote

Disgaea Chronicles

Disclaimer: I do not own Disgaea. It is owned by Nippon Ichi Software and it's associated parties. who came up with the idea of raising the Level Cap to 9999. But I Own Vlad and Elena.

Chapter Five

"Hmhmhmhm…." A sinister laugh snaked through the air.

"The attention of Vlad and the others was brought to a high peak.

Overlord's Wrath Laharl Shouted* Then multiple fireballs appeared then burn demons multiple to dust*

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM! (-Too much to count HP)

He too powerful!!! Retreat!!! Someone said

Run away! Another voice said *Everyone but Vlad rans away*

Come back here you cowards! Vlad said, angrily..

"Shut up! We are demon, what did you expect!" Someone argued back.

Grr.. cowards

Haaahahahahaha! Looks your vassals ran away. Laharl said

No matter I gotten stronger since last time we meet.*Vlad pulled out a scouter from his pocket and held it up to his face. It scanned the overlord and
Identified as a overlord and it's level... 1056.

Laharl, Dark Overlord

Level: 1056

HP: 1253784

SP: 777777

ATK: 66666

DEF: 75431

INT: 50680

RES: 60324

SPD: 75946

HIT: 93468

Vlad' jaw dropped.

No way!!! Your level is way too high! My level is only 513!

No matter DIE!!! He leaped away from Laharl while gathering energy, and, still in mid-air, launched himself at Laharl, sword blazing. "WINGED SLAYER!"
Vlad flew at an amazing speed, and when his sword was about to connect...

Laharl stopped the sword by holding it between his two palms. (-0 HP)

Vlad's eyes widened. 'What the...? This sword is huge! How could he even stop it?'

Laharl then released Vlad's sword, and grabbed him by the neck. Die!!! While grabbing Vlad, Laharl jumped, and slammed him against the floor, creating
a shockwave from the force of the impact (-83450 HP). He proceeded to grab him again, and slammed him against the floor multiple times, making the Netherworld
shake. (-327540 HP) Then, "Dimension Slash!" Laharl as her sword glows yellow. He then swings the sword towards Vlad direction, with a huge solid blue beam
following it. (754500 HP) Total damage: 1165490

Up ahead Zack and Dave could see the Vlad being beaten up by Laharl.

"Yup…we're doomed, dood." Dave turned around to see a small dust cloud where Zack was just standing. Hey, don't leave me here dood!

Wait! "No dood…I'm tired of running." Zack said, a look of fierce determination in his eyes. I've had to be ridiculed by that lazy brat, dood. Vic began sweating
with fear. "You can go if you want, but I'm gonna settle this right now."

Dave stared at Zack, shocked. "Maybe he's right…" Dave clenched his right hand and grinned, nervously. "This'll never end if we keep running. I-I'll do it! I'll stand
and fight! If we do this together, me and Zack might have a ch-" Dave looked forward only to have Laharl's fist plant itself firmly into his face. He sailed through the air
for a few seconds before skidding on the ground and into the large battlefield.

Zack simply froze, all determination drained from his body. "what the hell was I thinking, dood?" Yep, it's obvious he been hanging around with Dave for a long time.

"Now then…" Laharl cracked his knuckles.

Dooooood! I'm doomed dood!!! Zack said.

Elena felt something hit the back of her left foot. She looked down to see face down in the ground. "Dave? What the hell happened to you?"

Dave stood up, a fist shaped red mark in the center of his face. "You know what? I've honestly had just about enough of this." Fleck said, dejectedly. "I'm just gonna go
home, crawl under a rock and just wait for the world to die."

"That won't work. I've tried." Elena said. "Where's Zack?"

As if to answer her question, a huge mushroom cloud appeared in the distance. Zack's faint scream was heard and it grew louder and louder as the source came closer.
Zack landed with a thud, roasted and burned, at Dave and Elena' feet. (-654700 HP)

"Save…yourselves…dood…" Zack fell unconscious.

Grr... One day I will have your head. Vlad Faintly said.

Then Elena uses her magic to teleport everybody away from the battlefield.

30 minutes later...

Zack was sitting on a log, reading the latest edition of 'Netherworld Monthly', while Elena was setting up a fire, and Dave was getting owned by the demon mosquitoes that were buzzing around him, and only him for some reason. Don't worry dood there always another chance to kill Laharl dood. Zack Said.

Vlad was staring at empty space, while muttering "One day... one day... one day..."

Alex Other
Trainee
Demon

[*] posted on 13-5-2011 at 12:07 PM Reply With Quote

Character Info, Dood!

Name: Dave
Title: Weird Prinny
Lvl: 51
Dislikes: Hates Laharl
A weird prinny who likes Etna. Best friend with a Strider.
Dodge up when in danger. Also explodes whn thrown.

Name: Zack Strife
Title: Lazy Vassal
Lvl: 76
Dislikes: Work
A lazy Strider who hates working. Best friend with a prinny.
+50% attack damage when in danger.

Name: Gerald Taylors
Title: Loyal Vassal
Lvl:125
Dislikes: Zack and Dave
Laharl's first pupil to teach.
+50% Critical damage when in danger.

Name: Bryan Lionheart
Title: Mysterious Manticore
Lvl: 97
Dislikes: ???
A Manticore who works for Laharl.
100% accuracy (attacks NEVER miss)

Name: Elena Shadowsong
Title: White Mage
Lvl: 217
A mysterious woman from another world.
+50% boost to healing spells

Name: Vlad Moonwell
Titles: Legendary Knight, Weapon Master
Lvl: 513
Vlad Moonwell is the one of the last survivors of the Sky Clan, a clan whose destroyed by Overlord Laharl. He is focused on assassinating the overlord for his terrible act. Vlad is a master of all weapons types. He appears as an intimidating figure whose body is covered from head to toe in gray armor and a black cape.
Stats up when in danger. Also -50% damage from elemental attacks.

Vlad Weapons Mastery
Fists - S
Swords- S
Spears - S
Bows - S
Guns - S
Axes - S
Staves - E

Aptitude:
HP: 120%
SP: 130%
ATK: 130%
DEF: 140%
INT: 30%
RES: 100%
HIT: 130%
SPD: 120%

Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top