Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 208

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 221
Disgaea Forums - Powered by XMB Disgaea Forums
Go To Bottom
Last active: Never

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Life of a prinny
Alex Other
Trainee
Demon

Mood: Jammin with music

Level: 7
Activity: 0 / 161
Participation: 24 / 3051
Experience: 46%

[*] posted on 23-5-2011 at 04:09 AM Reply With Quote
Life of a prinny

Pringer Prinny King Dood II: Doods, before you read this... understand, this is for all my working-class ancestors, who were whipped, beaten, hung, and worked long hours through the grave-smacking heat... to the cold nights of the unsympathetic red moon, for their plight for shorter work hours, for their plight for higher pay and more weekend vacations, and For their plight for dignity! They spent their entire lives trying to find and secure their place in the social order of terror. They fought for me and they fought for YOU, for the sake of the working-class generation of today.
Dave the prinny: This group is for them, to let them know that YES, even today, We're still fired up, still ready to fight, and still talking about… Revolution! Dood!

Author's Notes: Random drabbles of the Prinnies' daily lives, dood!
Disclaimer: I don't own Disgaea but I own this fanfic dood.

May 21, 2011.

Okay doods… What to write here, dood…

Well, first off, I got this journal on May 21, so this is my first entry, doods! Nothing much has really happened today, but my friends has been nagging me to do this stupid journal... Thingy, dood. I think this is going to be really annoying…

Master Etna is making us to help her raid a nearby mansion tomorrow. Not exactly HELP her, rather do everything for her, dood. I hate my life my life dood.

Anyhow dood, I think I should write shorter pages, as it is hard to grip this... Pencil? with said hands of mine, dood.

Dave the prinny captain.

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee392/Prinny_King_Dood_II/Signatures/4253.gif
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top