Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 208

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 221
Disgaea Forums - Powered by XMB Disgaea Forums
Go To Bottom
Last active: Never

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Diez Gentlemen (are they worth it in your opinion)
Drunk-Orange

Level: 1
Activity: 0 / 8
Participation: 1 / 143
Experience: 34%

[*] posted on 25-2-2012 at 03:50 AM Reply With Quote
Diez Gentlemen (are they worth it in your opinion)

I recently found out that the Diez Gentlemen were actually obtainable in the game after 160+ hours of gameplay. Yes I know most of you are thinking noob, but I never did any in depth research on why Prinny Mask why and how Prinny Mask showed up in my classroom. Anyways I took the dreaded challenged and did 9 cycles which has me thinking that at the end this wasn't worth it at all. Not only they have no weapon fortes, they have to learn all their skills through the class world if I'm correct. I even found myself punishing them all so I could find some space for my other characters, since I made the huge mistake of buying the bundled DLC and recruiting all of the DLC characters.

I gotta say I don't regret doing it and I'm glad I own them all, but if you were to ask me if it's worth it I would say no in a heartbeat. I do like clearing and obtaining as much content and characters as possible so I had that going for me. Now That I expressed all of that, I would like to know who took the challenge of getting these characters and would you say it was worth it? Also, who have you leveled up and enjoyed playing with the most.
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top