Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 208

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 221
Disgaea Forums - Powered by XMB Disgaea Forums
Go To Bottom
Last active: Never

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Character ending question
ArskaTheMan
Ichiban Fighter

Mood: Alive!

Level: 28
Activity: 16 / 689
Participation: 350 / 24704
Experience: 59%

[*] posted on 13-9-2005 at 10:32 AM
Character ending question

Im wondering about the ending's in MK.
I know that Alexander fans will be pleased. (He has about 3 difrent ends I heard) But how about the great Zeta? Does he have any "good" endings?

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
Etna Female
Galaxy Beauty Pirate
Demon

Mood: Win or Lose! Stand up for your beliefs.

Level: 53
Activity: 146 / 1311
Participation: 1845 / 51941
Experience: 44%

[*] posted on 13-9-2005 at 04:03 PM

.......wtf? Who said Alex had 3 endings?

For Zetta,um... geez,I can only remember one good ending,everything else is considered bad,lol.

Its actually for the Zetta fight,there are 3 different endings. The first,is a regular ending,second is the bad ending with Laharl as leader,and last the good ending with Laharl being your leader and owning Zetta.

http://devil-heart.net/bs-s/bss-3.jpg

"Tell me,who's the baddest of the bad?
The maddest of the mad? The killer of kings and destroyer of worlds?"http://etna.akai-tsuki.net/001flg.gifThank you Revel <3

http://etna.akai-tsuki.net/enmygi0901.png http://etna.akai-tsuki.net/ven-1.png
Kitsaeraelin
Battle Freak

Mood: Without light in life...

Level: 25
Activity: 11 / 620
Participation: 275 / 22282
Experience: 80%

[*] posted on 13-9-2005 at 08:15 PM

I don't even know that the good ending for Zetta is really a good one. It seemed so depressing, I'd guess.

(still working on getting other endings, lack of sleep and homework >.< )

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/Twinrova/wtf2ofme.jpg
WTF? I have a twin? O.o
Hitoshura Male
The Demi-Fiend
Demon

Mood: 「"The King's word is law! Chop-chop!"」

Level: 29
Activity: 16 / 717
Participation: 384 / 28418
Experience: 70%

[*] posted on 14-9-2005 at 01:13 AM

How was the "Good Ending" for Zetta depressing, when everything worked out fine for him in the end?

"Wipe that smile off your face!
Or I'll wipe it off for you with my fists!!" -- Ms. Toriumi

http://usera.ImageCave.com/Rubedo/Hito-Sig-00.png
"You're stubborn, reckless, you only like reading and puzzles, which makes you gloomy, and you have fat ankles...
Oww! And you're so quick to hit people, that's a fault too!" -- Soul

"If you have someone you don't want to lose, you should keep them at a distance." -- C.C.
Kitsaeraelin
Battle Freak

[*] posted on 14-9-2005 at 01:32 AM

Well I can't really say that, since I haven't gotten to view the cinematics after you go to the new game+, but sure he got his body back but what about what he wanted to do? Like get Salome back?

WTF? I have a twin? O.o
Hitoshura Male
The Demi-Fiend
Demon

Mood: 「"The King's word is law! Chop-chop!"」

Level: 29
Activity: 16 / 717
Participation: 384 / 28418
Experience: 70%

[*] posted on 14-9-2005 at 01:35 AM

Never mind, you haven't seen it yet. So I won't say a thing more on the subject.

"Wipe that smile off your face!
Or I'll wipe it off for you with my fists!!" -- Ms. Toriumi

http://usera.ImageCave.com/Rubedo/Hito-Sig-00.png
"You're stubborn, reckless, you only like reading and puzzles, which makes you gloomy, and you have fat ankles...
Oww! And you're so quick to hit people, that's a fault too!" -- Soul

"If you have someone you don't want to lose, you should keep them at a distance." -- C.C.
Kitsaeraelin
Battle Freak

[*] posted on 14-9-2005 at 01:40 AM

Well, actually I would have had I not failed to press X at the appropriate time. But since there are people here who haven't gotten MK yet, ditto with no more on the subject.

WTF? I have a twin? O.o
prier
Nightmare Overlord

Mood: -beep-

Level: 18
Activity: 3 / 440
Participation: 133 / 15734
Experience: 61%

[*] posted on 21-9-2005 at 01:01 AM

Zetta's good ending was well....good.
And about Salome .......you better just see it.:)

[Sig removed due to being over the signature limit:

David Male
They took our jobs
Demon

Mood: Determined.

Level: 38
Activity: 50 / 935
Participation: 736 / 30865
Experience: 40%

[*] posted on 16-12-2006 at 04:36 PM
Endings ~+SPOILER ALERT+~

#1- 50 ally murders before chapter 9. Salome lives through the fight with Alexander. And Pram defeats you.

Zetta kills Salome and returns to Netherspace. Pram and Trenia are waiting there for him. Zetta blabs on about how he has lots of work to do, restoring his Netherworld, getting his body back, and fighting "The One's" curse. Pram tells him causally Oh you don't have to worry about that anymore. Zetta is like ?! why not? Then Pram says, because I'm going to kill you now. Zetta is shocked by this announcment and Pram starts to get angry. How shes fed up with all this crap. And that she learned that Zetta gained his Mana power because Salome loved him and gave it to him. She was angry about his abuse of the woman's love thinking he'd be above that crap and how he always claimed to be the strongest. Claiming his power wasn't even real, and he isn't a real Overlord. Telling him he'll show him what the power of a real overlord is, calling herself the strongest overlord in the cosmos.

(After a battle that I pathedicly lost with my very best guys.)

Zetta is like "What I lost? Thats crap! I'm the strongest Overlord!" Pram says "Don't you get it, all that strongest crap is just an illusion! Goodbye Zetta.... Forever! Enjoy your eternal slumber." With that she ignites Zetta into flames and he screams as he is burned away." Trenia stays silent watching this. Pram turns to her and says. "Well what will you do now Trenia?" And she says "I will just fade away with this Netherworld. I suppose that was my fate all along." Pram says "I'm sorry about that, but ... can't escape your destiny can you?"

And so Pram went on to conquore many other worlds. She named herself Eternal Overlord of all Cosmos. And so her rein lasted for tens of billons of years. As it will for all eternity.

Then pram laughs maniacly about her success. BAD ENDING

#2- Salome is killed in the fight with Alexander. And you lose the fight with him afterwards.

Salome falls to the ground vomiting blood. Zetta looks worried about her. She tells him that she was glad she could help him one last time before she died. And died with a smile on her face. Then Alexander comes back.

Alex: So much for that relationship huh?
Zetta: .........
Alex: That woman wont interfere this time.
Zetta: Alex... we have battled many times in the past... But I have never had hate towards you..... untill now!
Alex: Aww, what and you can never forgive me. Are you really so bent out of shape over a girl? What are you a teenager?
Zetta: You're right... Shes just a woman.... Who died... I don't care about her! All I want to do is beat the living daylights outta you!
Alex: Then its just you and me till one of us dies!
Zetta: yeeeeeeAAHHHHH!!!!
Alex: (same time as Zetta) Bring it ooooon!!!!

(After yet another horrible loss to an Overlord.)

Zetta: Damn it, I can't believe that brat finally beat me!
Alex: Don't feel so bad, hey I gave you the death you wanted.
Zetta: Nobody wants death you idiot!
Alex: Heh, I know this is hard for you, but everybody dies eventually. We'll never fight again, what a bummer. Its been fun though. But now I'll be the strongest Overlord in the cosmos. Don't worry I'll take good care of the netherworld! *Alex burns Zetta.*
Zetta: Aaaarghhh!!

And so Alexander the god of distruction began to invaide many worlds in search of a strong new Nemisis. Eventually he realised he would never again fight someone as strong as Zetta. When he looked back all he saw were shattered planets and a wasted life. After tens of billions of years Alexander still remained in the empty cosmos, alone in darkness.

Alex: Zeeeetttttaaaaa!!!!!!!

BAD ENDING

#3- Salome is killed in the fight with Alexander. And you win the fight with him afterwards.

Salome falls to the ground vomiting blood. Zetta looks worried about her. She tells him that she was glad she could help him one last time before she died. And died with a smile on her face. Then Alexander comes back.

Alex: So much for that relationship huh?
Zetta: .........
Alex: That woman wont interfere this time.
Zetta: Alex... we have battled many times in the past... But I have never had hate towards you..... untill now!
Alex: Aww, what and you can never forgive me. Are you really so bent out of shape over a girl? What are you a teenager?
Zetta: You're right... Shes just a woman.... Who died... I don't care about her! All I want to do is beat the living daylights outta you!
Alex: Then its just you and me till one of us dies!
Zetta: yeeeeeeAAHHHHH!!!!
Alex: (same time as Zetta) Bring it ooooon!!!!

(After defeating Alex after doubling my main fighting forces levels.)

Alex laid dead on the ground. And Zetta looked Depressed.

Zetta: Salome.... Why did you do this... Was it worth throwing your life away over this?

And so Lord Zetta still clutching Salome's body dissapeared from the history of the Netherworld. He was never seen again. What happened to Lord Zetta? This is a question that will forever remain unanswered.

BAD ENDING

#4- Make a wish in ch 5 to battle Salome and defeat her.

Zetta: Hmm, they use to say Salome could have surpassed me.. But theres only room for ONE bad ass Overlord. And that has to be me!

Zetta goes to the past and appears behind Salome. She looks startled and gets ready for battle.

Salome: Whos there?!...
Zetta: Can't you tell from my voice?..
Salome: Zetta, what happened to you?!
Zetta: Never mind that, you remember how they say you could be stronger than I am? Well I came from the fuuuuture to see if it was true or not.
Salome: Is that what this is about? I was hoping it was a booty call. *sigh* Oh well I guess that wont happen, I shouldn't get my hopes up.
Zetta: Don't you want to fight?!
Salome: You always did seek out power without considering my feelings. If you're really from the future then I suppose you haven't changed at all! Maybe I really do need to defeat you... *Salome powers up greatly and Zetta looks stunned.*
Zetta: Shes powerful...!... You've lied to everyone hiding this much power..You think you can take down your old Master eh? How dare you! Forget the Master-Apprentance relationship! We're settling this, Right here... Right now! Come on!

(After a close fight with Salome because of her healers assistance.)

Salome is on her knees bleeding. Zetta is laughing at his victory.

Zetta: Haahahahaha! You can't beat me. You need more training.
*Salome looks up at Zetta from her knees.*
Salome: You chose the wrong path Lord Zetta.
Zetta's mana power begins to rapidly drain.
Zetta: What the hell?! My mana is slipping away!
Salome:I always did love you... Please try harder next time.

BAD ENDING

#5-Defeat Overlord Baal/Zetta with Laharl as the leader/wishmaker.

Zetta: The strongest Overlord... I like the sounds of that. Am I really that goregious?

-Zettas body begins to power up-

Zetta: Wait a minute, this doesn't feel like my power at all. What could this mean?

(after finding a stratigy to slimly defeat him.)

Laharl: Haaahahahaha So much for Overlord Baal.
Etna: Finally the king has been avenged.
Flonne: Your father must be so happy.
Zetta: But isn't Overlord Baal just a legend?
Flonne: No, Overlord Baal is a congigate of evil souls. He kept finding a new body and became a threat to the universe.
Zetta shocked: So now he's using my body?!
Etna: Makes sense, you were missing a body right? I'm assuming he found it. 100s of millions of years practice hes bound to be pretty good at it by now.
We've been chasing him for a loooong time, even longer in Japan.
Laharl: I owe you an appology Lord Zetta... I had originally figured you for a class A-Dumb ass, but this is the real Overlord Baal!
Zetta: So what now?
Laharl: We have to destroy his soul now, or he'll just be reborn again. I'll burn his body into ashes so he can never revive again! *laharl powers up.*
Zetta: But thats my body!!
Laharl: Yeah I know, it sucks but this has to end somewhere! *Laharl destroys Baal.*

BAD ENDING

#6- Get 50 ally murders before chapter 9 and defeat Pram.

(same starting sequince as before but this time I won.)

Pram was standing there hanging her head.
Zetta: Hah! Is that all?! And you were talking smack about MY power?! Hahahaha.
Pram scoffs
Pram: Gah how did this happen?! I'm smarter than him!
Zetta: Did you really think pure intellect would be a match for my unbridaled power? Hyaaahahahaha!
Trenia approaches.
Trenia: Um, I believe you need to be destroyed.
Zetta: Oh and I suppose you're going to do it?! HAH don't make me laugh!
Trenia: I guess you really are stupid, just as it is written in the sacred tome.
Zetta: Stupid?! Thats it! You go squish now!
Zetta uses the Zetta beam on Trenia. She bursts into flames.
Trenia: Goodbye Zetta, you will never get your original body back.. ever.
Zetta: What?! I wont get my body back?! That sucks!

After that day nobody ever saw Lord Zetta again. Some say he sealed his Netherworld away endlessly lamenting the body he had forever lost. Others say he lost consiousness and became a normal book. There had been many rumors in regard to Zetta's fate but eventually he faded from their memories and was forgotten. In the end Lord Zetta left no mark on the pages of history.

BAD ENDING

Special Game Over #1- Etna comes and does her little insane episode preview. Talking to Zetta about how he claims to be the strongest Overlord in all the cosmos. All the cosmos? Really? I think your forgetting someone. Etna mocks the Overlord and pisses him off in her usual fassion.

(after losing on purpose.)

Zetta is griping to himself about how he lost to a little girl. Etna mocks him some more calling herself the goddess of the galaxy. GAME OVER Zetta: How did this happen to me?

Special Game Over #2-

Zetta: Hahahahaha It doesn't matter what game I'm in. I'm the strongest Overlord!!! Woe be to those who claim to be Overlords before me... I'll teach them what real power is!

Laharl comes with his ladies.

Etna: There he is Prince, thats the guy.
Flonne: Oh yeah... he does look familiar -giggle-
Laharl: So you must be Lord Zetta!
Zetta: Who the hell are you?
Laharl: I am Laharl Supreme Overlord... That makes it awful hard for you to be the "strongest" Overlord now doesn't it? In fact I've prepared a demonstration! -laharl laugh-

(after getting the crap beat out of me my first and second attempt.)

Zetta is griefing over his loss to a bunch of kids.
Laharl: Haaahahahaha So much for Overlord Baal.
Etna: Finally the king has been avenged.
Flonne: Your father must be so happy.
Laharl: Its not over yet. We have to destroy his soul. We have to eraticate every scrap of that bastard or he'll just come back again.
-laharl sets Zetta ablaze and Zetta screams-
GAME OVER
Zetta: Why did that little brat come after me??

Special Game Over #3- Zetta looks to himself and admires himself.

Zetta: The strongest Overlord... I like the sounds of that. Am I really that goregious?

-Zettas body begins to power up-

Zetta: Wait a minute, this doesn't feel like my power at all. What could this mean?

(after getting pathedicly whooped, my entire party dying in 1 hit. In the first turn.)

Zetta: What?! The fake one can't beat the real one! Thats against the rules!

And so using Zetta's body an Overlord named Baal began to conquor the cosmos. Soon all things were under his rule. Even after a hundred million years Baal still ruled the universe.

GAME OVER

Sepcial Game Over #4-Lose to prinny Baal.

Zetta: The strongest in the game eh? It must be Baal, it usually is...

*screams of random demons.*

Everyone run Yoshitsuna is here!!

Zetta: You're Baal, I can tell its you by your aura. But why me Baal? Whats the deal? Oh well... After I beat you everyone in the universe will know Lord Zetta RULES!

( After getting nuked by Yoshitsuna.)

*Zetta is condemplaiting his defeat.*
Zetta: Nooo! How could this happen?! I'm Lord Zetta, I'm bad ass!.... How could a cute little penguin guy beat me?! This can't be happening! Nooo....gaaaahhh!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!

The next day Lord Prinny went on to defeat all the other Overlords. Under the rule of Lord Prinny, prinnies ruled the planets. Even 100 billion years in the future... Prinnys still rule...

GAME OVER DOOD
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member David's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger David's Yahoo
Etna Female
Galaxy Beauty Pirate
Demon

Mood: Win or Lose! Stand up for your beliefs.

Level: 53
Activity: 146 / 1311
Participation: 1845 / 51941
Experience: 44%

[*] posted on 17-12-2006 at 01:46 AM

Merged David's topic with an Ending topic that already exists.

I'm disappointed in you David,Use the Search button.

http://devil-heart.net/bs-s/bss-3.jpg

"Tell me,who's the baddest of the bad?
The maddest of the mad? The killer of kings and destroyer of worlds?"http://etna.akai-tsuki.net/001flg.gifThank you Revel <3

http://etna.akai-tsuki.net/enmygi0901.png http://etna.akai-tsuki.net/ven-1.png
David Male
They took our jobs
Demon

Mood: Determined.

Level: 38
Activity: 50 / 935
Participation: 736 / 30865
Experience: 40%

[*] posted on 17-12-2006 at 08:43 AM

Hmm, I had searched through both pages with my own eyes and didn't see anything about endings. And even still I thought it would be better to be in its own independant thread with the appropriate warning on the title. Cause we're talkin serious spoilers here. I'm sorry if I made you mad Etna.
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member David's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger David's Yahoo
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top