Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 208

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home3/natsuki7/public_html/disgaea/header.php on line 221
Disgaea Forums - Powered by XMB Disgaea Forums
Go To Bottom
Last active: Never

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
 Pages:  1  2  3
Author: Subject: This has been bothering me for awhile...
Tsuki Male
Emo Moofin
Angel

Mood: aegyo aegyo

Level: 29
Activity: 16 / 713
Participation: 379 / 27802
Experience: 54%

[*] posted on 12-11-2005 at 04:06 AM Reply With Quote

He shoulda done something exotic... like gone undercover for drug raids in Columbia, but of course it'd have a new Netherworldly name. Like Discolumbia. XD
And he'd 'mysteriously' disappear. >.o

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/angelik_elk/Icons%20and%20Banners/woobabeh.jpg
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Tsuki's Aim
Laharl Male
Opinionated Overlord
Demon

Mood: Lost to Apathy

Level: 42
Activity: 66 / 1045
Participation: 985 / 38757
Experience: 81%

[*] posted on 12-11-2005 at 12:21 PM Reply With Quote

it's kindof hard faking your death fighting Baal, more likely he'll just kill you

Last.fm
MyAnimeList
PSN ID: Cynical_Durian
Twitter: @Cynical_Durian
prier
Nightmare Overlord

Mood: -beep-

Level: 18
Activity: 3 / 440
Participation: 133 / 15528
Experience: 61%

[*] posted on 13-11-2005 at 03:45 AM Reply With Quote

*laughs* so true...

[Sig removed due to being over the signature limit:

Drake Pegasus

Mood: Tired

Level: 1
Activity: 0 / 0
Participation: 0 / 23
Experience: 2%

[*] posted on 24-11-2005 at 12:51 AM Reply With Quote

Obligatory Newb Greeting: New here, hope to be welcomed, nice to meet ya! Now to the topic...

The subject of 'Vyers' existance is confusing, but from Lamington's in-game comments, it seems as if the two of them are cheating a few cosmic rules to have him be alive. He's nowhere near as strong as Krichevskoy, and however he trains he doesn't reach that level, which can help us assume it isn't transmigration, at least of a normal variety.

*this sig under construction. Please bear with us.*
prier
Nightmare Overlord

[*] posted on 22-1-2006 at 10:57 AM Reply With Quote

I can't stop laughing over Krichevskoy faking his death against Baal...*coughs*

anyway Vyer's purpose is to guide Laharl.. fighting him to test him along the way. If he fights Laharl with power to fight Baal single handedly (about level 4000).. well,I suppose you know the outcome.. Disgaea:Hardest SRPG ever! storywise I don't think Vyers intends to harm Laharl.. being his son afterall
Achan
Trainee

Mood: Fwee~

Level: 7
Activity: 0 / 160
Participation: 24 / 5502
Experience: 40%

[*] posted on 22-1-2006 at 02:53 PM Reply With Quote

Opposed to the first poster, I love it that Vyers is Laharl's father. ^_^;

My theory was that Lamington helped him come back after his death, so they could finish their business. The heads of the Netherworld and Celestial were such powerful figures that if Lamington and Krichevskoy themselves were to suggest peace, they'd have riots on their hands. Taking Flonne down there was the opportunity that they needed to get their plan to work.

K and V also have the same fashion sense.. ^_^; And all of the letters of 'Vyers' is in Krichevskoy's name.

Edit: And aiiaaagh.. *gets spoiled for Phantom Brave*
Alexander
Dark Knight

Mood: Weiss&Schwarz

Level: 32
Activity: 25 / 781
Participation: 471 / 27625
Experience: 26%

[*] posted on 23-1-2006 at 10:19 AM Reply With Quote

well atleast Krichevskoy is good actor, because i never imaged that Vyers was him^^

http://i41.tinypic.com/2dba4va.jpg
Niege

Mood: Tired... Zzz...

Level: 3
Activity: 0 / 55
Participation: 6 / 1866
Experience: 20%

[*] posted on 19-2-2006 at 12:21 PM Reply With Quote

Lol, my friend was also confused. He did not believed me when I told him Vyers is Laharl's father, but I manage to prove my point (by telling him that if Vyers ain't his father, why didn't Krichevskoy appeared with Laharl's mother at the good ending?).

And dude, twists and surprises makes every game complete. Sometimes, we all need to have a good jolt that make us continue playing the game.
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
Mana

Activity: 0 / 2
Participation: 1 / 91
Experience: 10%

[*] posted on 2-3-2006 at 06:01 AM Reply With Quote

Ok, for one, his father did not die by the pretzle... Etna tells you that, she says he came back and all his power was gone and he was weak.
The Seraph says all the time (when he is talking to Vyers) he talks about how Vyers is weak and how he cant last much longer.
at the very end on the good ending, he finaly dies and leaves (people turn into balls of light and fly away, thats how they always showed things die in disgaea) other things are said also to show at it.
I dont think its a reincarnation, since they talked about how demons can live for thousends of years and if his father suposidle died only 2 years ago, that would make Vyers 2 years old... so, im sure its the weakend version of Laharls father, holding on to the last little bit of life he has left
I hope this made sense ^^;
prier
Nightmare Overlord

[*] posted on 3-3-2006 at 02:37 AM Reply With Quote

I guess Vyers' intention was to make Laharl a better person and to guide him and Flonne to reunite the Netherworld and Celestia. But if he would've beaten Laharl and become overlord himself.. wouldn't that be easier?
Aura Wave

Mood: deranged

Level: 3
Activity: 0 / 63
Participation: 7 / 2114
Experience: 52%

[*] posted on 14-4-2006 at 03:54 PM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by prier
I guess Vyers' intention was to make Laharl a better person and to guide him and Flonne to reunite the Netherworld and Celestia. But if he would've beaten Laharl and become overlord himself.. wouldn't that be easier?

maybe he knew that laharl had more potential since he lost all his power. i dunno

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/Uhai_Soaring_Hawk/Vyers_Image.bmp

Sig Art Created By S.Z.
prier
Nightmare Overlord

[*] posted on 18-5-2006 at 10:47 AM Reply With Quote

probably... and from the way Lamington talked about Vyers shouldn't strain himself.. I guess he wouldn't make a good overlord.

Who would want a weakening overlord..

[Sig removed due to being over the signature limit:

Musashi

Level: 5
Activity: 0 / 100
Participation: 13 / 3386

[*] posted on 28-5-2006 at 05:56 AM Reply With Quote

Well in the game Mid-boss says open your minds eye and in the anime his father says it so...Probally true.
Angel_Trainee_Flonne

Mood: Love Freak!

Activity: 0 / 0
Participation: 0 / 22

[*] posted on 16-7-2006 at 03:16 AM Reply With Quote

Vyers is indeed Larharl's father, and it can be figured out by the fact he follows Laharl and watches out for him, and converses with Master Lamington towards the end of the game.

As Etna stated, Larharl's mom is also standing with Vyers in the good ending.

"Oh, hi! I'm an assassin." ~ Flonne
Mikuu
Trainee

Mood: Headache...for 4 days now

Level: 7
Activity: 0 / 164
Participation: 25 / 5399
Experience: 59%

[*] posted on 16-7-2006 at 06:55 PM Reply With Quote

and just to clear up things a little more if nobody has said, vyers is the SOUL of laharl's father, or should i say phy. soul of krichevkoy ^^
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
David Male
They took our jobs
Demon

Mood: Determined.

Level: 38
Activity: 50 / 935
Participation: 736 / 30428

[*] posted on 11-9-2006 at 09:21 PM Reply With Quote

Well Gee... I could tell from the moment I saw King Kricheskoy. Because they wore the exact same clothing. And stood with the same kind of poise. Basicly what I see Vyer's doing is a cheap "clark kient" like disquise.

He let his hair down out of those antenna things. Shaved off his mustache. And unbuttoned his shirt. I mean COME ON JUST LOOK AT HIM!!!

And honestly at first I was in belief that Pleniar was some how Kricheskoy's illegitamate child. Which would explain why she was in Laharls Palace.

What I wanna know is what that naughty perv Overlord Vyers did with Etna to make her hate the queen so much when he married her. >=) Someone at Nis is a pedo. Especially if you note Etna's little accessory on her collar ;) Those old enough to know probably recognize that type of object. And shes always fiddling with it when she tries to remember her past or the Overlord. Hahaha I guess it would make sense since she is his Vassal.

It would have totally blew Etna's mind if she put 2 and 2 together and found out that the man she respected so much was the bumbling foolish dork of a mid boss that she often beat the crap out of.
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member David's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger David's Yahoo
Groove Zombie Male
Resident Bastard
Monster

Activity: 25 / 786
Participation: 477 / 27908
Experience: 44%

[*] posted on 16-9-2006 at 04:36 AM Reply With Quote

Yeah, those old enough would realize that the dog collar is THE accessory of choice for little 14-year-old goth/punk/alternative wannabe chicks. Which, to be fair, is basically what Etna is.

Just, y'know, saying. I think you're thinking a little too much into it. Who's the perv? Yeah... ya perv. :D

This post may not reflect the views of Akai Tsuki Ltd. Zombie's sarcasm is not the fault of the management. Take sarcasm in small doses. If you ingest too much sarcasm, or experience a sarcasm for seven or more hours, consult your physician. Sarcasm may contain peanuts, some people experience allergic reactions to sarcasm. For customer service, please call 1-900-UCRAMIT. Please enjoy your sarcasm responsibly.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member Groove+Zombie's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger
David Male
They took our jobs
Demon

[*] posted on 16-9-2006 at 07:37 AM Reply With Quote

I am indeed a perv. But I still would have chosen a curveyer vassal than Etna. LOL Pirer... >=)

But its not a dog collar its a c**k ring. One of my friends pointed it out to me and I'd have to agree. >=)

I'm big on bondage Its my favorite thing ever! So I'm pretty sure he was right.

Eaither way its an open door for Doujin.
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member David's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger David's Yahoo
Groove Zombie Male
Resident Bastard
Monster

[*] posted on 16-9-2006 at 07:47 AM Reply With Quote

I'm not completely ignorant on the subject either, and that's definately a ring to attach a leash and nothing more. I see them just about every day of my life. I hang out with several chicks who wear them on a daily basis, and I've never seen one with anything other than a leash attached to it.

I'd google up some reference pics... but... well, yeah. I think it's clear why that would be inappropriate. :D

This post may not reflect the views of Akai Tsuki Ltd. Zombie's sarcasm is not the fault of the management. Take sarcasm in small doses. If you ingest too much sarcasm, or experience a sarcasm for seven or more hours, consult your physician. Sarcasm may contain peanuts, some people experience allergic reactions to sarcasm. For customer service, please call 1-900-UCRAMIT. Please enjoy your sarcasm responsibly.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member Groove+Zombie's Aim This User Has MSN Messenger
David Male
They took our jobs
Demon

[*] posted on 16-9-2006 at 07:50 AM Reply With Quote

Atleast someones freaking posting. XD

I've been waiting days and days to have someone to reply to to get my pitiful rank up!

I still think that the ring is too large to be a standard link for a leash. Much too thick.
Groove Zombie Male
Resident Bastard
Monster

[*] posted on 16-9-2006 at 07:57 AM Reply With Quote

... And you think it would fit around that? WHATTHEFUBBITTSH--

It's just a cartoonified, exaggerated dog collar-like accessory. We'll end it there. You can continue to think what you wish, certainly, but any more on the subject and I think we'll get our asses modded. :D

David Male
They took our jobs
Demon

[*] posted on 16-9-2006 at 08:01 AM Reply With Quote

Probably. Thats why I didn't really go in depth on it. And why I used censorship (which normally I'm fully opposed to.)

In any case I think Kricheskoy became much more interesting as the nutty Dark Adonis. When he spoke to Laharl as the overlord he seemed really bland. Boring.
Groove Zombie Male
Resident Bastard
Monster

[*] posted on 16-9-2006 at 08:04 AM Reply With Quote

I'm not sure, but I think cock is already censored... I guess this post will be a test.

EDIT: HAW HAW. Nevermind then.

Yeah, I agree, very boring. But I guess we only see him for a fairly short time, so maybe he was really the life of the party off-camera.

David Male
They took our jobs
Demon

[*] posted on 16-9-2006 at 08:09 AM Reply With Quote

Well maybe so, he did do some crazy stuff according to Manty in the throne room. When ever he got emotional about somthing.

This forum auto censors Vulgarity? I had no idea.
Groove Zombie Male
Resident Bastard
Monster

[*] posted on 16-9-2006 at 08:19 AM Reply With Quote

Mostly just the grand ol' F. But I've seen that slip by accidentally somehow. Etna might have turned it off, since we're by and by fairly trustworthy individuals on this board when it comes to that sort of thing.

Errr... at least most of us are. [Read: Not Zombie because he's got a filthy mouth, and not Laharl because he's a Brit.] :D

Annnnyway, moving on. BACK TO ZEE KING K.

Pages:  1  2  3
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top